Any films/tv/anime about people having to live in a bunker/underground?

Any films/tv/anime about people having to live in a bunker/underground?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0252963/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>films
10 Cloverfield Lane

10 Cloverfield Lane

is-a very claustraphobic kino

Are the torrents fine?

I don't know.

The Divide

flash from the past I think it's called starring Brendan Fraiser it's a stealth kino that not everyone talks about

Any Fallout / Metro 2033-esque bunker/underground films?

I remember seeing that one on tv ages ago.
Fun movie.

Half the movie is above ground but overall its awesome.

>Alicia Silverstone
Giv

This was mostly great, then it suddenly rushed straight to the ending at max speed and became a completely different movie, even after seeing the suggestion of aliens from the trailers.

Yes she is lovely in this movie

Not a bunker per se but more of an inner core or refuge

I didn't watch the trailers but yeah the ending felt really super rushed and like a completely different movie.

Btw Howard did nothing wrong.

It's long, but pretty enjoyable and meticulously filmed.

Patema inverted

They legit changed and reshot the ending to make it a tie-in with Cloverfield. The original script has a different start and ending.

What was the original ending supposed to be?

>tfw no manic miner movie.

She escapes the shelter, he follows her into the farmhouse, they struggle, she shoots him in the leg and leaves him there only to find the roads abandoned and the nearest city burning, fin.

JJAbrams and Damon Lindelhof are the worst thing to happen to cinema since Roger Corman started working.

Woulda been kino. It's too bad we don't get to see both like they did with I Am Legend.

It's hard to fault a John Goodman character for anything but he did kidnap women to pretend they were his daughter and eventually kill them. The whole plot was a lot better when it seemed like he was fooling everyone involved into thinking an apocalyptic event had happened.

What? The aliens were nothing similar to Cloverfield. What the fuck happened?

Yeah, I prefer the "he was sick but right" ending better.

JJ Abrams stepped in, said add my aliens, we'll make a fortune, studios said do it, fuck your vision original writer/directors

It was a Half-Life 2 prequel

the hole, it's pretty shitty

imdb.com/title/tt0252963/

Fortress

I'd give her a blast in her past

not going for the superior chocolate Clueless gal

>STACEY Dash
An omen!

"Blast from the Past"

Already mentioned

I guess what you like here is the isolation? In which case Red Dwarf you might like. Though it's set on a Spaceship.