I really wanted to save him Sup Forums?

I really wanted to save him Sup Forums?

Why couldn't I save him?

Because Telltale didn't allow you to stop him from being injected with the drug, which was the main thing that drove him crazy in the first place.

Because decisions in a telltale game don't matter.

Maybe in your playthrough. HArvey never got dosed in my playthrough.

I chose bros over hoes. It still won't stop him from going off the deep end.

Why couldn't Bruce fuck him?

Bruce will never be able to save Harvey.

Because Telltale isn't smart enough to cash in and make a Batman dating sim.

>Daddy Gordon
>Bear Dent
>Charming Hooligan Cobblepot
>Crazy Vale
>Selina being Selina
It would be a good dating sim.

You can. If you stay his friend constantly, say the right things and let the mansion burn, Harvey wins in the end not Two Face, he lets the hostages go and he agrees to get help.

Vale losing her composure finding out Batman is Bruce Wayne was great.

So, does Joker know Bruce is Batman? It's implied, isn't it?

I think he just implies that Bruce is crazier and has a darker side that he lets on.

I wonder if Joker was involved in any way with Vicki's plan. She talked to Zsasz in Arkham like she knew him.

TTG doesn't know how to write their games in a way where it truly branches out.

They want Two Face to be a persistent force in the universe, and decided to create a sense of choice anyways. At the end of the day it doesn't really matter because all it does is slightly reskin the dialogue.

Instead of having the way you interact with the Penguin affect his level of sympathy towards you or creating entire new scenes dependent on Bruce's actions which could influence Harvey's moral compass, the game just puts your through a timeline of parallel universes that inevitably come together during important parts of the narrative.

>Because decisions in a telltale game don't matter.
This.

Because it's telltale

TftB best series because it's flashbacks

Its a bullshit reason. The drugs effects are temporary for Bruce and Montoya, but apparently permanent for Harvey. What BS.

Well, apparently "Two-Face" was an issue he had before, he managed to suppress it well. He was going to therapy for it and everything.

The drug caused "the other guy" to come out to the point where it's impossible to suppress him.

Because Harvey was already fucking insane.
The "Drug" just gave him an excuse to act on it.

The effects wore off. The Big Bad Harv part of his brain just didn't want them to.

>The drugs effects are temporary for Bruce

Are you leaving out the part where he had to make his own antidote from his blood?

Also it was a mixture for Harvey things he was given afterwards that acerbated the condition, because from what we saw Renee came out okay.

To anyone about to play, trust me on this, the story is a lot better if you dont bother with Harvey even when hes attacking the manor in ep4. Episode 5 is shit if you encounter Penguin, and really Harvey is a lost cause anyway

It's not like they don't know how to write branching stories, it's just more economical not to.

Most of the branching occurs in ways that only carry symbolic meanings, like Alfred's eye or Bruce's ear.