Happy Tree Friends

I'm guessing nobody paid for these episodes? Should we have a funeral for this franchise or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/322655818/kickstart-the-ka-pow-revolution
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What do you mean paid for them?

>paying
>for digital data

>paying for things
what is this imperialist bullshit!?

can someone post more flaky

she is my favourite

They said Happy Tree Friends was dying. They could only afford to make five episodes and had to charge $5 for them. They said that, unless it sells very well, it's unlikely there will be more episodes. Normally, I'd consider that marketing speak or a ploy, but I genuinely believe them. The show was dead for quite a while before they put these episodes out.

But I'm still not paying for it.

This show should have died many years ago.

This show was funny at first but the joke got old pretty fast. It's probably time to lay it to rest really.

is that loss.jpg

This shit wasn't funny a decade ago, I can't imagine the schtick has improved with age.

We should, but not for HTF, but for Mondo as a whole.

This is all they have left.

Jesus, it's that hard to pay for the episodes, record them, then upload them on youtube?

The only good Mondo Media show was Dr. Tran.

It's the dumbest move they could've made. Not producing anything for years, then telling people to pay for something they fondly remember getting for free, for years, is a slap in the face

They waited way too long. No one cares anymore.

>not Baman Piderman

Fuck you Larva is amazing

>It's the dumbest move they could've made

Well, this and:

1- Coming up with with the idea to relaunch all the orginal episodes back again in the channel, this time editing tons of unfunny bloopers and comments and cringy jokes that don't add nohting

2-Being Sell-out's to Bitcoins and Youtube to make videos about copyright lies and scamming people out that ended up making them loose a ton of subscribers

3-In fact, whatver-is-the-name-of-who-owns-htv-now buyng HTF itself was a stupid move, never in this decade there has industry more out of touch of how to make money with the internet. Htf was already out of popularity and everyone in the team was already out

4- Making partnership with "Advertise-friendly" brands instead of hot-topic trash, taking off the only thing that made edgy teens like HTF in the first place

So yeah, the HTF team is full of retards that killed themselves. They didn't even thought in making a kickstarter to run away withe money like competent hacks do

It wasn't quite HTF, but they did try. It failed so bad, it probably scared them away from doing another.

kickstarter.com/projects/322655818/kickstart-the-ka-pow-revolution

>actual paws
>not a stub with a thumb

Cringy, but i would back it. The shirts are very nice

What is this, 2005? Am I gonna watch Ben 10 and Naruto after?

Actually that sounds sorta comfy

RISE (rise rise)
TSUYA!

Well, the Ben 10 reboot is happening and there's a new Naruto series debuting in April.

So yeah, 2005 is back.

Do they even own Larva? I mean, it's made in Korea.

>Happy Tree Friends
>Trying to make money in 2017

I feel bad for the series, but, its lets face it, its finished.

>It's not 2005
>No longer that happy and optimistic twelve year old
>I can no longer re-create the days of watching Naruto, HTF, and shitty direct to dvd horror movies no matter how hard I try.
>mfw

I was on the "Social network" (Read: Forum) for this show. Good times.

The social site was garbage. The original forum was where it was at.

Watch quality horror that isn't just shitty murder. Or experience new things with new people. Or new things by yourself. Or old things with new people.

Get a girlfriend, user. One that will be your 3D waifu. I need to live vicariously through you because my crippling rage and abandonment issues stop me from developing meaningful relationships.

That was before my time~