Homestuck

What did you think about the latest Snapchat update?

Other urls found in this thread:

upd8.ninja/snaps/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It hasn't died yet? Snapchat? Fuck.

I need to catch up. I thought the ride was over...

Where can I catch the Snapchat posts?

upd8.ninja/snaps/

Thanks user.

What am I in for?

lots and lots of disappointment

Garbage

Nope, no snapchat. I don't know what OP's talking about, the story is totally, 100% over.

save yourself

jane said see you in a week, 2 weeks ago

It's too late user, the damage is done.

desu that snap seemed the most hussie out of any of them

Still not funny. Characters are still OOC.

I pretty strongly disagree, compare the two attempts at the same joke and you'll see just how uninventive and off base the snapchat is.

>"see you in a week"
>"C U N A week"
What does it mean?

>Hussie still existed at that point
What killed him

eh I mean it randomly going from jane in danger to clover sexting, plus it is what the app is actually for after all

he died in 2014 in a horse related incident. think about it has anyone seen him in person since the incident? no.

he's not dead
he's just resting
deep within
and when he wakes
we will all know
by the gods, we will all know

>resting
It's time to move on

we can't. not until what was promised to us is delivered. I mean something is better than nothing right?

Act 8 will arrive and it will be a final hoorah for Homestuck, and cleanse the taint that darkens our memories. Just you wait.

Just you wait...

Why is Jade a man there

yessssss

Just thought I would post it for old times sake

Thus is like that fsmily guy gag where quagmire fucks marge and then kills all the simpsons
It goes on way too long and isnt funny past the first murder

I think it's main point was to make people on tumblr freak out.

Yeah but the first part does that. Drag it on too long and its not funny or effective anymore just boring

Shitty fanservice.

>salamence

Huh, is that actually looks neat. Too bad it's not on mobile.

Post your titles and judge your teamates.

Maids and Seers guide
Mages and Heirs sacrifice
Blood is about domination, not unity
Rage is about primal urges
Doom is about doubt and faith

I like the Space aspect because I like the idea of being able to control matter

Maybe make life a little better you know

Bruv

Those look like a bunch of random words to me with very little thought about how they contradict each other across the system as a whole but okay

Please, just let it go. With Cohen at the helm, this world is dead to us.

We're not #woke enough for Homestuck.

I can see that, but separating each Aspect into four definitions gives it leeway to explain what it means. It's a clotted mess, yeah, but I think it's the best example.

And do you guys know where I can find a place where it's just the kids and trolls playing through the game with no interpersonal drama?

Homestuck would be 10x better/tolerable if it pushed the combat and Land exploration for each player.

It's all I ever wanted..

>fucking Palpatine lightning
>that filename
>UNLIMITED SPEED BOOST

It's little stuff, too.

Like... Roxy wearing masculine clothing. She's always been the one to dress the most feminine, but NOPE. Can't have her look female, not progressive enough. Likewise, Jane is the one that looks the most feminine, despite being the character who has gravitated towards more masculine dress. It's bizarre tonedeafness.

I would say Shelby is a bigger cancer on Homestuck than Cohen, as she's had her claws in longer, and Calliope, the worst character in the comic, literally represents her.

Sorry, user. All the interesting parts of the mythos were left behind in Cascade.

Act 6 onwards was teen romances, and boy howdy did it blow chunks.

if youre so smart why dont you have your own diagreams ,dont actually draw any though that would be autistic

I have a folder full of bad fanart, because I love to hurt myself by going on Tumblr and seeing what the fanbase has become.

You'd be surprised how much this comic made reddit completely shit itself. Don't doubt the power shitty shock humor.

There will never be a true Homestuck action adventure game.

>no grist farming
>no enemy compendium
>no land ques- YOU HAD ONE JOB ROSE
>no in-depth battle system
>no stylish fraymotifs
>no forced, flavorful character interactions between characters unlikely to ever meet

As long as people don't actual accept it as canon. AU? Sure. Headcanon? Keep it I your head.

>headcanons were a mistake
>shipping was a mistake

>tfw no irl Sburb

I swear these have to parody at this point.

>YOU HAD ONE JOB ROSE

Fuck this makes me SO MAD. Not that Rose had one job, but she actively refused to play the game and instead opted to try and dismantle Sburb, presumably to end the cycle of destruction.

It was genuinely interesting to watch her trash the game, and watch Kanaya's stunned reactions, and then it went FUCKING NOWHERE. Rose does literally nothing of value post-Cascade, and that whole 'smash the board, end the game' idea goes NOWHERE.

>trusting tweetman 'my writing is going to become so much more queer and fascist' and shelby 'literally married the stephen universe' to keep the comic from being so #woke it hurts

I wish I had your optimism, pal.

Don't feed my escapism, user. The only hope to playing Sburb is through the Beta kids adventure and Alternia trolls adventure as game 1, huge game to 100% complete. Then Alpha and Beforus gets game 2. They can keep the relationship and pandering as long as you make it up with gameplay enhancements.

THEN, the closest we can get with actually playing SBURB is through the create a character version. Would answer a questionaire to create your class then it would generate your house, your teamates, and your world. Same bosses throughout with a changing Jack and Black King. This is the only way.

I feel sad.

lol if you think the homestuck games won't be little more than a platform for cohen's political views.

hussie has dusted his hands of homestuck, so should you.

Fuck Steven Universe. At least MLP didn't taint every fanartist with it's garbage style.

This. So much content got dropped for other ideas Hussie wanted/was forced to do to process what seemed like another story, in a way.

>hussie dusted his hands of homestuck

I have no experience whatsoever, just an intense and sobering anger to write "fanfiction" of every character actually going through their quests like Hussie intended. Has ANYONE tried to do this that's entirely for the adventure and not ship-wanking?

It's why Aranea was the best character post-Cascade.

The others try to actively use relationship drama to bring her back, and she says "No, what's important is the story."

>Sorry, user. All the interesting parts of the mythos were left behind in Cascade.
caliborn and his dead session was interesting

They were interesting elements, but pointless. Caliborn was a funny character, but both the cherubs (Especially Calliope) were wholly superfluous.

Lord English should've just remained something with hinted origins, who actually turned up to menace the cast at some point before the end of the comic.

Caliborn is basically young Anakin Skywalker, in that we didn't need to have a movie focused on him to understand Darth Vader. In fact, it cheapened Darth Vader.

>JADE: you cant just use me as your emotional punching bag!! I HAVE FEELINGS TOO!!!!

page of breath apparently
i would dread to wear those short shorts tho

Animals have no souls.
Ergo, they have no true feelings or emotions.

Shut up Jade

Are you saying Doc Scratch should've revealed his transformation way later in the story then? But that Star Wars analogy is kind of spot on.

>Caliborn's Adventure is DLC where the easy, medium, and hard difficulties are broken by a crowbar. Only Ultra Hard is avaailble.

Same here. I'm all legs. But once you Godtier, you could wear whatever you want with a thought.

They can still be sad though

Doc Scratch could've just implied/stated he was an earlier player of the game out to destroy it for reasons not even we can comprehend. Or do you mean when Doc Scratch transformed?

Then, use it to create a contrast with Rose wanting to do the same thing.

no it's the opposite. lord english cheapened caliborn

Why would the kids know or care about jesus?

It's literally a Jewish hipster's fanfiction designed to keep interest until the three-hour long game comes out on some vague date in January.

It isn't worth actively looking into, just shitpost ITT while passively anticipating it like the rest of us.

John always struck me as being a generic whitebread kid, so he probably went to church on Sundays.
Dave and Bro wouldn't care.
Rose would be too "enlightened" for stuff like that.
Jade's grandpa could have given her a starter pack on various world religions and left her to decide on her own what she thought.

>COMING SOON IN JANUARY
>no new content has been posted or revealed since the first trailer over a year ago

The transformation. Doc Scratch as a omnipotent force was a lot of fun in the early stages of Homestuck and when he transformed, we had the big bad Lord English himself, waiting. And waiting. Now we had no villian acting with the cast because he was the final villian.

THEN comes Caliborn. I love the character and how he meddled with more of the cast the Scratch did, but imarine if we had TWO asshole s meddling them throughout?

I R O N I C A L L Y

I'm saying more around the fact that they know all religion is pretty much false from their perspective, since it's obvious that teenagers create the universe in an MMO.

Are you saying Dave is ironically a born-again christian?

Steam page says January 17th.

Bots tend to enjoy
Karkat
Terezi
Rose
as characters.

Why? What is so appealing about them to robots?

I liked that thing where the major religion of the world involves worshipping the kids as gods, but the kids stay hidden. Except for Dave, who instead becomes a TV preacher preaching the word of the time god with nobody realizing his identity.

You could shitpost, or, you could help us make what Homestuck was supposed to be.

Any input that I missed here to make it great?

they all want to fuck dave

dave is a robopussy magnet

>Steam page
So their seven-figure Kickstarter managed to squeeze past the indie greenlight competition?

Noice.

>seven figures
>cucked away by gentlemen

Fuck I was trying to forget

To be fair, Steam requires a vetted publisher or a previously greenlit game on a developer's sheet to bypass greenlight.

This shit doesn't have either of those. What gives?

I would say remove Caliborn, and have Lord English be a more active antagonist.

Have him actually use his ability to be ALREADY HERE to the detriment of the cast, rather than being perpetually one step behind?

>This shit doesn't have either of those.

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. That's why they had to go to greenlight.

I would rather remove Lord English than remove Caliborn. LE is nothing without Caliborn but a shittier Jack Noir with a better design.

But removing Caliborn also removes Calliope. What now, user?

Tired of this "Calliope is shit" meme. Get rid of Aranea first.

>meme
Name Calliope's interesting traits.

really? cause everyone who went godteir kept their godteir pj's on

She is exactly as interesting as Jade and is basically a retread of Acts 1-4 Jade..

>implying calliope isn't shit

bad taste detected

not vriska
also, kids in credits

Not really. Jade has her temper issues, actual motivations, relationships, and develops.
Calliope doesn't have any qualities. She barely has any interests beyond watching the main characters.

Drones are asleep, post fantrolls

One thing I always found funny is that Aranea's informed flaw (Brings everything back to herself) is one Calliope legitimately has, except all the others love her for it

oh, man i completely forgot vriska went godteir. i thought its something that was undone by the retcon

Everyone being nice to calliope seemed weird, and entirely out of character for most of them

>the people who like calliope are retarded
Every time

I kinda blazed through this part and thought she was fine since Caliborn was such an asshole to her.

What downsides would you change about Calliope to make her better?