youtube.com/watch?v=KAOdjqyG37A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

W H E N
H
E
N

>no blue eyed Illyana
shame, anya would look good with blue contacts.

unironically got goosebumps watching this

Looks good. I like that they're taking a big risk with this one.

Seems reasonable - she certainly looks like a mutant

Looks like a horror movie, wtf?

would fucking watch the full length of this, even it's just text on screen, and then make a waifu of the female hero

>ACTOR
>ACTOR
>ACTOR
>with B-LIST ACTOR
>and A-LIST ACTOR
Fucking nailed it

mmhmmmmm

>turning a teen X-men book into a generic looking tween pg13 horror shitfest coming out in April

why is that girl from the witch always casted into horror shit

Genuine capeshitters will hate it because its not fanservice. It already looks like it has better production value than anything on the CW

It will be better than Legends of Tomorrow

Who in their right fucking mind would willingly hire him/her/it for something ?

Yeah but that's a show on The CW right? If it didn't look better then they seriously fucked up. Unless you mean story wise then I can't say since I haven't watched Legends

I don´t get it. So there are some monsters and it´s horror movie, right ? And they are mutants. And they are scared of monsters instead of purging them with theirs telekinesis, pyrokinesis or what the fuck these guys have. That´s stupid.

Corman's FF was probrably better than Legends Of Tomorrow. The whole Arrowverse is circling the drain. They fucked things up somehow worse than Fox's X clusterfuck.

Its based on the "Demon Bear" saga from the Comics (my least favorite New Mutants storyline). Basically some stupid bear that fucks with people psychically. Knowing how shit this looks and how far off base they are the demon will probably just be Dani's own powers out of control or some stupid shit. The trailer looks like the kind of trailer you make when you are tricking people into thinking its going to be a horror movie.

CW drama did these shows in. Characters like Iris are just speed bumps to slow down the pace and are fucking unlikable. Same thing with Olivers family in Arrow which is a show that lost its way along time ago. The tone was always off they should have just made a batman show if thats what they wanted.

Why is Fox still ashamed to admit X-men is a superhero property?

kinda looks like they're trying to rip off legion

Because it is a fucking horror movie

Why do you pretend like you've ever read any X-Men comics in the first place? not every X-Men story was about superheroics, you fucking moron. Even dumber is that the same complaints are used against Marvel HURRR WHY IS JUST CAPESHIT ALL THE TIME IT SHOULD BE DEEPER AND MORE AESTHETIC FOR MY SUPER GENIUS BRAIN WOW YOU REFERENCED A PAINTING THAT'S SO KINO.
Fuck you faggot.

They let singer fuck everything up so now they equate that shit with failure. They struck gold once with Deadpool because they followed the source material. Lighting doesn't strike twice apparently because everything since has been a move to distance their stuff from their movies and the news about DP2 just seems like they didnt learn their leason about following the source material.

It honestly looks terrible

>marvel horror movie

Will this be capekino or horrorkino?

Trashkino

There are a ton of marvel books that would have actually made a good horror movie but this isnt one of them. The X universe wasnt the place for that shit.

so they are making a legion rip off

Wow, can't wait to see the two worst genres in movies combined

This is the true sign of a creative drought.

>"Lets smash two unrelated things together and see what happens"

Hollywood is creatively and morally bankrupt.

Being an X-Men fan is pure suffering when it comes to these films.

being an x-men fan is suffering when it comes to all the movies

>"fucking capeshit is always the same"
>they do something different
>"NO IT'S NOT THE SAME I HATE IT"

Being an X-Men is pure suffering when it comes to the comics as well, so...

Reminder Arya's character fucks her students at one point in X-Men

>MUH SHITTY JUMP SCARES

what the fuck

thats terrible!

why is it a jumpscare horror movie for preteens?

Daniel Radcliffe in an X-Men movie.

I actully want to watch it now

>Maisie Williams

Nope not watching

Are you sure? There's gonna be a scene where she poos on a platter and eats that delicious chocolate pile afterwards. It's a 15 minute single-shot slowmotion scene.

Its like people just want them to do the comics as movies. Weird huh?

only the name is the same

i am waiting for super hero stuff

another people with powers like the gifted?

NO, THANK YOU

Only chance I'll watch it is if this scene happens

>We want the IT audience

FUND IT

cringe

Why do you pretend you have ever read any X-men comics?

You can blame Brian Singer for that

This, only Deadpool respect the source

> They let Singer fuck everything.

FTFY