Dan literally molests POTUS wife on camera

>Dan literally molests POTUS wife on camera
>gets away with it
How is a lowly teen show producer far more producer than an actual mogul with his own studio? Dan's power levels are off the charts, they'll never get him!

>far more powerful

why would anyone want to molest her?

Power

DAn was planting the seed for her daughters to intern with Harvey duh

mhhh, could someone draw a sketch for me?

This. She's the president's wife. By molesting her, you are sending the message that you are more powerful than the president. Then again, Obama was a weak ass president.

>By molesting her, you are sending the message that you are more powerful than the president.
YES DAN CAN

I've been working at Nickelodeon since the early 90's. I've worked very closely with Dan on a couple of projects and from what I can tell he just legitimately has a talent for making kids shows he's not an abuser. Not to say that there aren't abusers at Nick but I'm 90% sure Dan isn't one of them. For example with Sam & Cat there were a lot of sleazy things going on behind the scenes, some I wouldn't even mention on Sup Forums but Dan was not involved in any of it in fact he was barely on set. The real culprit is somewhere in this photo.

Nickelodeon girls are lucky to had lost their virginity to such an alpha

he gets away with it because they belong to the same child trafficking ring.

Hey Dan, how are you doing

>I've been working at Nickelodeon since the early 90's.
proof

The harsh reality is that Dan is most likely just a bad scriptwriter who overuses foot jokes because he thinks feet are funny. And the real pedophile at Nickelodeon is probably some faceless executive with no public profile or memes to his name.

>feet are funny
haha

The roleplaying is strong today.

What did he mean by this?

Look at how small and supple Dan's hand is haha

He's not powerful. He just didn't piss anybody off like Weinstein.

>some I wouldnt even mention on Sup Forums
faggot

>still calls Obama POTUS
>doesnt call her FLOTUS

The Dan Schneider stuff is funny, but yeah, it's probably bullshit. There's so many Nick stars who could step out and say something, yet the guy has never once been accused.

>The harsh reality is that Dan is most likely just a bad scriptwriter who overuses foot jokes because he thinks feet are funny.
Foot jokes are funny to little kids. "Yuck! It's a foot! Dirty!"

is probably bullshitting, but it's telling that even when they were at their lowest points, Amanda Bynes, Drake Bell, and many other down on their luck Nick actors never spilled any beans regarding Nickelodeon rumors. Dan's worked with hundreds of child actresses, and not one of them has revealed that he's this pedophile?

...yet

Yeah, Dan has a lot of overused jokes in his shows. Food jokes like that ear of corn, kids screaming, bringing animals to the set, characters acting retarded. I think it'd be funny if it turned out Dan was a pedo, but the lack of accusations suggest he's nothing but a lame kids' show writer who's too dumb to realize he's being creepy.

I don't know, user. Dan's been in the business for decades and worked on 13 shows and dozens of kids. Seems weird that not one of them has talked.