Why are Disney trying to sabotage the DCEU universe...

Why are Disney trying to sabotage the DCEU universe, are they just jealous because DC Rebirth is doing extremely well while Marvel is a sinking ship and normies are unimpressed with the Star Wars sequel trilogy?

why doesnt marvel into cool lines?

>IT'S TIME YOU LEARN WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A MAN
>I BET YOUR PARENTS TAUGHT YOU THAT YOU MEAN SOMETHING, THAT YOU'RE HERE FOR A REASON. My parents taught me a different lesson: dying in the gutter, for no reason at all
>you're not brave, MEN are brave
>TELL ME, DO YOU BLEED?

Do you reckon George planned to fuck over Disney in the long run by handing them Star Wars or was he just greedy? Part of me wants to believe George planned this whole thing and Disney are going to collapse and go bankrupt by 2020. They are just screaming that they are desperate to stay relevant but George did something that is going to have a domino effect that will effect them quite badly. He's the real winner here.

Marvel is responsible for Ben Affleck owing his career to Harvey Weinstein?
Or that Ben & Matt Damon protected Harvey Weinstein using their star power to help cover up stories about him?
Or that Ben Affleck groped girls when he was younger?
Or that Casey Affleck sexually harrassed & assualted 2 girls during a movie?

I'm glad Zack Snyder dropped out. He was enduring so much uncalled for bullshit. There is too much heat competing against Disney now. He should try his hands at a completely different genre now. Maybe a sci-fi or a western. BvS is the swan song of the genre, there's no need for him to try and beat that. He's already done enough in this field.

bvs was a masterpiece, mos and watchmen were great. Now, DC is going to imitate the (inferior) competitor and JS is going to be a banal quipfest against an army of isectoid aliens :(

I agree, actually, though I'd love to see one more purely Superman movie out of him.

He will always be the hero we could never deserve.

Don't answer this until you've really considered it, really thought it over:

How were they "protecting" Weinstein any more than his victims were? Who had less to gain and just as much to lose risking going against him at the height of his power and influence?

>Ride's not over yet!
>MY MAAAN!

Weinstein was the CEO of Miramax for years and that company belongs to Disney so literallly yes to all that shit

Inb4 all capeshit is the same

Disney is worth over 150 billion dollars pal. They arent going anywhere unfortunately.

This. Its sad how the internet scared them into this.

>Why are Disney trying to sabotage the DCEU universe,
Why, what did they do?

Notice no one with a functioning career is speaking out. They are all whores who thought if they kept quiet they might salvage a career but now they realize they missed the boat.

Don't lose hope just yet. I have faith in Snyder's vision. I bet even a dumbass like Whedon can't ignore it's truth and power.

What is cool about any of those? They sound like a guy with a speech impediment.

i thought those were marvel lines he was making fun of

It really is a byproduct of the social media age. MoS was pretty polarizing aswell but Snyder was still given the sequel because back then atmosphere wasn't as suffocating online. Now box-office numbers, RT scores and so on are all spread like the word of God. In actual box-office, BvS did fine. It was well in the profitable range and also set the stage for several more DCEU films at its own expense. It was a fair trade for WB. But then you have the social media hate campaigns going on and every director is constantly one bad youtube blogger away from being done. For Snyder, disliking him became the cool thing to do and of course every sheep jumped on board the train to repeat the echo chamber.

In Scorsese's own words, no filmmaker is prepared to endure all this.

>bvs was a masterpiece
No, it was a really shitty movie.
Maybe they just actually watched the movie, instead of indulging in fanfiction written after the fact.

Can anyone fill me in on the reshoots for Suicide Squad? I had a bad feeling about DCEU when that was announced. Is there a version without the reshoots that is available? Just curious about how much changed because of the comic-con crowd expecting a MCU trailer.

>Quoting Scorsese in a desperate attempt to legitimize a music video director.
These threads always resemble a mental ward, up to the point where you absolute twats have to defend the movie itself. Then you crumble, abandon ship, and try again the next day.
It's baffling, just like Snyder's cinematography.

Who wants to bet this is the same poster, who will also post in this thread for 10 more hours to say how much he dislikes DCEU? The mental patient here is you.

Not possible given their opinions. They are just sjw dick riding faggots that think the rose colored but lacking in character or depth MCU is what capeshit is supposed to be. Clearly you fall in that crowd as well. MCU is fucking dead its been slowly dying. Face it there is no innovation or orignality which is why the keep losing directors and people leave on bad terms. Hard to make kino with prescribed fight scenes at selected intervals and other marketing type shit putting their fingers into the proverbial pie.

you tell 'em! MCU is the way forward for cinema. Taking bold steps where no film has ventured before.

but you are just a piece of shit retard who spends all his time at tv, you really are in no position to decide if something is good or not

So I should just let you have your delusional circlejerk? I'm sorry but you spam the board every day with your bullshit, you get what's coming to you for watching terrible shit.

I'm saying you suffer some severe mental illness for doing the same shitposts days on end with no pause. Don't you have better things to do? I don't know, maybe talk about the things you like instead of dislike? This whole corporate warfare bullshit started with the Evansface spammers, never forget that.

He's right and you presented no argument other than your hurt feelings

>I'm saying you suffer some severe mental illness for doing the same shitposts days on end with no pause
Sorry but I'm expressing my opinions as much as you are. Letting you know how big of a dumpster fire his filmography is isn't shitposting.
You need to handle opposing opinions better, and to stop spamming the board with the same shitposts every day.

>MCU is the way forward for cinema
It's either one or the other with you, isn't it? There are meds for bipolar disorder, champ.