G-guys? i really want to see blade kino but i'm scared to go see it alone...

g-guys? i really want to see blade kino but i'm scared to go see it alone. last time i went to the kinoplex by myself the cute cashier girl clearly felt bad for me when i told her i was only buying one ticket. during the actual showing i was seated next to a young couple. the girl looked at me funny when she realized i was there by myself. wat do?

bump

going to the kinoplex alone really isn't a big deal. Also don't sit in the same row as people, simple.

>go see bladerunner with friends
>get to the waifu scene
>"look its user's virtual wife lol"
>everyone cackle and look at me
fuck you adam

No one cares about you user, everyone thinks about themselves just like you are busy thinking about yourself.
Unless you are an actual basement dwelling obese hunchback that reeks of various odores, you'll be fine. Go early in the day of any weekday to avoid annoying teens/couples.

And in my theater we even have machines to buy tickets, I go watch a film with literally zero interactions with anyone.

will there still be a lot of people seeing it or should i wait another week?

this movie's failing at the box office (in America at least) so it shouldn't be a problem.

thanks for the tip. i'll try to see it monday or tuesday afternoon after school

Are you from burgerland or? In my country I just check the reserved seating online and go whenever there is only a few or no people there.

just download it fuckface.
and then kill yourself after its over.

lol how?? it seems to be so popular?
(i'm a yuropoor)

> loner guy shunned by society
that's why you need to see this movie

no i want the full kino(plex) experience

it greatly appeals to Sup Forums but it lacks a few things to make it appealing to mainstream ameridumbs

I've seen the movie 3 times with different crowds. The best experience was being dead centre of the theatre by myself. This is a movie that needs to be seen alone. It adds so much atmosphere.

Well then I'm sure there is reserved seating that can be checked online for your theater also

Why do you care so much about what they think? Just go alone, it might be awkward at first but once the cinema goes dark nobody gives a shit.

damn I wouldve kiced him in the throat you beta

literally just shower maybe put on decent smelling colone

do you ever pay attention to other people going to the theatres alone, they do exist you know

I bet you don't

I mean you'd have to be a gigantic fatass with a waifu pillow for anyone to give a shit that you go alone to the theatres

This is one movie best watched alone. The feels to be felt are personal. Go by yourself unless you have a trusty friend to share the experience with, otherwise don't be bothered by the rest of normies who won't get it.

No one watches kino, only garbage capeshit they keep churning.

>be me watching Blade runner with family
>the guy in front of me pulls out his phone mid-way into the movie and starts reading the wikipedia plot synopsis for the original
>don't say anything because I don't want it to be awkward when the light comes on

>Not supporting kino
>Even when it's still at theaters

don't go to the cinema for it
it not only is nowhere near as good as this tasteless board seems to think
it actually is a worthless piece of niggering shit that not only fails hard to hold a candle to the 1982 one, but is an absolute insult to it

truth us no one gives a shit. You’re really missing out man. I’ve been watching movies alone for years. No need to wait for anyone, I go whenever I want to, no distraction. Only downside is not being able to talk about it with someone when it’s over. My local theatre is so comfy, it’s cheap before 6 pm, rows and rows of empty seats, only quiet retired people, no annoying normies or kids crying.