Kill Six Billion Demons Thread - ksbd

Didn't see a thread.
I remember somebody calling the 'juggs is the wheel' thing a while back. Good on you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fLbbKAxbyHs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I saw this page twenty minutes ago and still haven't stopped ejaculating.

I'm honestly happy Juggs is still around. He seemed to have served his purpose well enough up to this point, but I want to see thorn ideology explored a bit more.

For some reason, I didn't expect Maya to give enough of a fuck about other people to actually drag that girl out of danger...

Did Juggs shove himself inside the wheel after his armour got wrecked by Maya?

I'm wondering if Juggs might have possessed the wheel after his regular armour got trashed by Maya? So he's the wheel now, but only as a desperation move kind of thing

I wonder if that's a Thorn thing or something special about the wheel or just something all angels can do. It helps explain why he's reincarnated so few times.
Also, love the alt text:
>If you thought I'd get rid of a character who's literally a skeleton riding a motorcycle you'd be dead wrong

With all these canon angel forms ABADDON is giving us. I hope we get a legit seraphim form, probably with Him?

>Thorns are literally Ophanim

Would you inflict violence unto Maya's body if she asked you to, anons? I would give my love to her, like a spear.

The real question here is will Maya manage to get her wine?

Never get between a murderhobo and her booze. That's just common sense.

hell yeah

If I remember correctly Maya's combat ability is tied to how drunk she is at the time and she looks pretty sober there. This may not go well for her.

On the other hand Juggs may leave her because she could (in his mind) pose a threat and he still has a mission to do.

A lot of people called that.

AAAAAWWWWWW FUCK

HE'S BACK
WITH A VENGEANCE

>“Woe be he who mistakes the rider for the steed.”

I'm sorry, did people really not expect this and argue against this happening?

When he first appeared, the alt text was "woe befall any who mistakes the rider for the steed"

>Maya's combat ability is tied to how drunk she is at the time
Where did you get this from? She says she is a habitual drunk but that seems more like a personal preference

JUGGERNAAAAAAAAUUUUT

SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY!

YOU THOUGHT IT WAS OVER, BUT FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY SEE THE GREATEST REMATCH IN THRONE HISTORY!

THE CAPTAIN OF CUTTING, MATHANGI TEN METI, VERSUS THE IGNEOUS ANGEL OF IGNITION, 6 JUGGERNAUT STAR SCOURS THE UNIVERSE!

BE THERE!

It's in the tumblr. It was either for her or beggar knights in general.

More likely the latter.

Given that Maya is like a gajillion years old, she is probably swole regardless of her current drunk level

[distant revving engine noises]

>People saying Juggs was the wheel were right
Well shit, now I feel silly

You mean Himself? The Devil King? WHy would he have a Seraphim form?

TOP FUEL DRAGSTER RAGGED-EDGE REVVING COMMENCES!!!!

Hell yes, unexpected rematch of Hell's Angel versus Aggro Auntie!

Goddamn, I love this comic so much.

It's also in the RPG, Maya is a Mendicant Knight, which, while being beggar knights, also specialize in martial arts based around getting shit faced.

I think I love how his eyes on the wheel look so pissed off.

You have to wonder....

If Juggsy is using "fake" bodies to help keep his resurrection count low, then you have to wonder....

Just how fucking tough is 10 Vigilant Gaze? Because I can't see that guy having a deceptive 'bone' in his 'body.

I really wanna see that cage match, I really do.

I think it's solely Jugg's thing. Might even have something to do with him using the Art, or he's just a crazy good survivalist and has figured out ways to not bite the dust.

I doubt they are fakes, I think he's just been around long enough, fighting enough shit, that he's developed methods of surviving, like hopping shells to prevent himself from being killed. Or it could be that he survived having his Thorn shell cut open, but his wheel can act as a proxy body as well to jump into in case his armor is destroyed, so he can return to the fight

There's also the possibility that 10 Vigilant Gaze doesn't do much fighting in general. Though I do imagine he's pretty fucking poweful.

eh, aren't seraphim just six winged humanoids? I'm really loving the more alien forms he's chosen, e.g.

still waiting for a four-faced cherub though

Abbadon says he's one of the strongest angels alive, and hinted that Vigilant and Juggs will fight it out eventually

Because in Inferno, Lucifer was depicted with 3 heads, 6 arms, 6 eyes, and 6 wings. Himself is pretty much the big dog demon so who knows.. I mean Lucifer was Helel.

Sort of. In Orthodox iconography they're frequently depicted as a head surrounded by wings.

Oh, you mean a giant spooky monster form, I thought you meant him having an angel form.

The eyes kind of remind me of a certain set of GREAT FLAMING EYEBROWS.

OH DAMN

Spill Six Billion Semens

can someone post the punished allison pics?
i want to save them, but i can't find them anywhere

are you five

Don't know how many there are but i'll post what I got dude

Something like this man?

Don't angel's armors have to be made?
So what, when someone asked Juggs what he wanted he was like
>I WANT TO BE A MOTORCYCLE
>VROOM VROOM

yeah these are the ones i was looking for. thanks a bunch
the blonde version is god tier, god damn

More likely, it was something like this:
>I refuse to inhabit something made in the image of a disgusting human. I demand that you replicate my true self as I exist in the Void, the pure form of my flame.

And we've already seen that the uncontained flames of angels manifest in strange forms. I wouldn't be surprised if Juggernaut's true shape in the Void is literally just .

If you could be a motorcycle you would be too.

>SO MAKE ME IN THE GREATEST AND PUREST FORM OF ALL: THAT OF A HARLEY-DAVIDSON

I love that Juggs is STILL the undisputed master of badass fucking entrances, even when he's literally a wheel.

But his true form IS human shaped.

Still can't beat out Zoss.

Its not all it's cracked up to be

Is that his true form or just a projection of his self? We know now that he inhabits the wheel, likely even in that image.

We don't know he inhabits the wheel, we know he CAN inhabit the wheel. And as weve seen countless times, the true self of the Angel does not need to match or even resemble their armor shape.

It's still not necessarily correct to assume that what we see as Juggernaut when we first meet him is actually Juggernaut, especially when that's when we first get the rider-steed quote.

I'll stick to the assumption that the wheel is the primary form of Juggernaut.

I wonder if that was purposeful on the part of the craftsmen who made the angel shells or if it was just limitations. I for one would love to build a giant crazy flying bird monster with a dude's face rather than Michael's normal body.

There are two wheels on a motorbike. Are there two Juggernauts?

That would be far too obvious, and would be a pointless disguise. Juggs goes on about how pointless human lives are and their antics with tea cups, but you think he'd bother going through the charade of creating a false self and having it act out mannerisms and such? Unlikely in my opinion. Besides, as with every quote in KSBD, it's never as obvious as it seems at face value.

Pretty sure it was convenience sake. It would be hard to have law enforcers in your city that are giant birds, massive wheels of wings and eyes, and floating cubes sprouting rings of gold in a large burning chain. Much easier to just stuff them in a humanoid suit of armor and be done with it.

i am not happy to see him around. he was literally oblitirated and killed as existnce in the armor and the armor as well. he is literally fucking dead dead now. so fuck him and lets move to another political situation.

What is this? looks cool.

Not obvious enough, as we had people denying that Juggernaut was the wheel or inhabited the wheel until today's update. You've still got people like that insist he's still dead and this scene is a mistake.

And honestly? If it gives him an advantage in a fight, yes, I expect he'd likely go through with tricking others. I'm doubling-down on the theory that the true Juggs lies within the wheels and always has.

Hopefully the next few updates will shed light.

KILL SIX BILLION DEMONS

>this scene is a mistake.

WOW! wrong conclusion. let me explain: Jugs is the head of a fucking maniac killer cult and his bike and armor are representing it. Jug and his armor are dead and should stay this way. (literally fuck him and his sadistic idiocy) his cult on other side is not even aware that Jug is a goner by a human with broken sword. the cult and followers are still out there kicking and i dont see its wrong that fucking wheel is popping up being possessed by some other angel or being.

I still insist that the wheel isn't his true form. Cause again, it would be incredibly silly
>Okay, so not only will I make a fake projection of my true flame, but I will also give it it's own set of Angel armor, which are EXCEEDINGLY rare and a new set hasn't been built in forever.
>Also I will stay inside this wheel that handicaps me in battle, so I can surprise people!
I am sticking with the idea that the wheel is a contingency plan for escaping or continuing the fight after his armor gets damaged, destroyed, or he gets voided

Juggs is in no way dead. Abbadon has hyped him up and gone to length to hint at a much deeper backstory to him, as well as future events involving him. He's the only Angel who can use the Art, that alone makes him exceedingly dangerous and skilled in combat, and as you said, he's the leader of the Thorns (or at least the one who speaks for them) which makes him one of the most dangerous Angels alive.

fucking radom encounter tables, man

I love the idea of someone shutting down his angel body with those needles (like White Chain early on) and then the wheel just bowls them over while growling.

>Abbadon has hyped him up and gone to length to hint at a much deeper backstory to him,

thats why i hate comics. creators can make the dead being dead. sure he build him up as a character. he need him to make a certain message. message is delivered, he is dead stop whining. if he wants so much the fucking whining competition then just do beside stories like faggets who created wolf arcs from fables

>All of the cryptic hinting.
>The wheel uses the same font, color scheme and speech bubble shape as Juggs does.
>The wheel even has the same verbal ticks that Juggs does.

Yeah, this is clearly just some other lesser angel that served Juggs and Juggs is permanetly dead permanently for forever permanently with great permanent permanence.

Jesus Christ the way you type physically hurts. Why are you here reading this if you dislike the entire medium?

>Hrrrn.

I'm imagining that sounding like a Harley Davidson revving up.

youtube.com/watch?v=fLbbKAxbyHs

See, thats why I believe it's a back up container, and also something he can funnel his flame into, or use the Art on. Rather than it being his real body, it gives him an extra avenue of combat. Imagine being able to fight on par with Juggs in hand to hand combat, and suddenly the wheel comes roaring at you from behind, and attacks you like it has a mind of it's own, and then Juggs jumps in at the same time, the angel swapping between the two bodies and using the Art at the same time, making it impossible to predict how he's attacking. If thats how it actually is, I can see why Juggs has survived and become one of the most dangerous fuckers in Throne.

ow, she's missing fingers

Did you read Abbadon's comment on the page?
>If you thought I'd get rid of a character who's literally a skeleton riding a motorcycle you'd be dead wrong

There's no debating this.

And an eye.

Thats what happens when you jump into the shit head first.

"On all levels except physical, I am a motorcycle"

I have solved KSBD power lvls. Im leaving a LOT out because I hope to one day write a riveting /co post about eastern religious themes found in western comics.
In the beginning there was a single entity-YISUN. YISUN encompassed literally everything.

YISUN=Brahman

The hindu religion Brahman splits into an uncountable amount of pieces. First into different aspects of himself i.e. all the big, small gods and demons.

He gives life to everything, every thing contains ATMAN which is basically a piece of Brahman (their soul if you will).

The links to YISUN splitting are obvious but heres where KSBD differs.

In hindu religion reaching moksha/enlightenment is recognising the lie of life, recognising that everyone is just Brahman and letting go of personal identity.

Argues against every from of conflict as a futile effort in division, and encourages everyone to march back into the oneness. After everyone has achieved Moksha we are all basically back to square one until Brahman

Complete opposite of KSBD teachings of YISUN which encourages conflict, violence, ignorance and pig headed individualism. YISUN doesn't want to go back to YISUN ya dig. So anything to promote and perpuate the lie that we aren't all actually the same being pretending. This is why self actualisation and will are key themes in the KSBD. It allows for easier separation of the individual from the oneness of YISUN.

This is where I believe the big hitters get their power from. Those who walk the royal path have to recognise how static and stagnate the ultimate shape of the world is, as it is just YISUN this one entity. If you were weak willed you'd just give up yourself to the void because whats the point? The opposite of what YISUN wants.

What the big hitters do is I believe harness this contradiction and use it to their benefit. For example with Zoss defintiely being dead dead, lets consider what this tumblr post says (insert tumblr post). Word of God could basically be broken down to this.

Zoss recognise everything is YISUN
Death is a thing
Death is YISUN
Zoss is a thing
Zoss is YISUN
Zoss recognises that he is death (clean this up)

Keeping this contradiction in mind and being on the path of royalty allows him to manipulate what that means to him. Why is that? Because becoming royal is just recognising everyones ingrained right to manupliate anything and everyting because everyone is everything and anything.

But then how can Meti kill and defeat Zoss?

>Juggs sounds like a motorcycle talking

Well because Zoss isn't full royalty and he doesn't recognise all the contradictions they are in life. His able to recognise the inherent lie of their being a "death" and "life" yet still keep his self identity.

But when it comes to violence Zoss is typical in his use of it, as he doesn't recognise the "conundrum of exercising force (even for good intent) simply breeding more violence." He is using Alision as a spear to clean up his mistakes.

This is the opposite of meti, who goes on for pages and pages on the uselessness of fighting and violence begetting violence. Yet she still uses violence.

It seems the key to getting powerful is recognising some key contradiction of the world, and becoming that contradiction. But it seems that nobody has recognised every contradictroy aspect of life.

>hrrn
>yfw you realize rorschach became an angel

He was always my angel.

Sounds exactly like CHIM from TES, which makes sense.

Actually, Abbadon once mentioned that the armors the Angels have now after making the Compact with the original Demiurges were different to the kind of stuff they used to have? I mean, the big Angels we saw Zoss kill in Throne when he first arrived are an exception, but as for the ones who were there before the Red City were emptied, their bodies weren't necessarily humanoid shape like they are now.

Their original bodies were made by Koss, the newer ones were made by the demiurges, and we haven't seen a Prime angle body that wasn't humanoid. And that makes me wonder who made the bodies that non-primes inhabited or if they just fought demons without them after they broke the first time.

>HRM.
>not HURM
hurm

>I will also give it it's own set of Angel armor, which are EXCEEDINGLY rare and a new set hasn't been built in forever.
Thorns make their own armor. This is why the Thorns are all intact and the clay ones like White Chain are brutalized in the conclave

It's the ash-clay bodies that aren't made anymore

You know this is the same comic where a guy gets his head cut off in the first few pages, but doesn't give a shit that he died?

and he shows up again twice later despite being dead?

Son you should namefag as Osmium because you're amazingly dense.

They're all made of ash-clay stuff.

We don't know how the Thorns get their armor, just that it's not the traditional method.

I wanna say that their jagged armour is made from broken pieces of their old armour all stuck together but have nothing in comic to back that up.

aren't those cherubim ?

Lookin kinda Guts there.

>6 Juggernaut canonically has the voice of a monster truck rally announcer
I will never stop loving this

OH FUCK

When did you see Meti use violence?

Also, Meti is probably Royalty.

>Would you inflict violence
YES

None of the characters, not even Zoss, have achieved true royalty yet.