I just watched this movie, is Emma Watson retarded?

I just watched this movie, is Emma Watson retarded?
What the fuck? I didn't know she was this bad at acting?
How can they let this person be in films?

>is Emma Watson retarded?
yes

She was Harvested

she got the weinstein treatment, it's all the rage i hear

>is Emma Watson retarded?
Well, yes

Does she know? That she's terrible I mean.

I doubt it - it's possible that she's wondering why she has a load of teen/MTV awards but no serious awards, but I wouldn't count on it. (She might be wondering why she has no upcoming movies though.)

Literally the worst thing I ever watched.

It was so bad it was good then pushed through back to bad again

>book is pretty meh, main character so naive it borders on retarded
>book was turned into a boring script which was turned into a bland af movie
>T.hanks was probably the only person involved that merely gave a shit

Not sure if it's just on her or the material, at best she just as awful as the rest

Yeah but at least everyone else seemed human. She looked like she was keenly aware that she was in a movie at all times. Weird worried expression at all times, like the girl in school that always had wet hair and wore sweaters with thumb holes in the cuffs

Didn't they change the ending too? In the book she sells out Boyega's character but they made it so they take down the evil fascist regime in the movie or something

I can't get past boyega's huge ass and thighs. Dude needs prescription pants

I heard the "book" resembles a movie script more than anything.

She should've gone to make indie kinos like her co-stars. That neo-nazi movie with Daniel was the shit.

watched this in the theater and it was so shit

HARVESTED

he fell for the squat meme

At least he's taking risks, Emma seems addicted to kudos and praise. She should play something out there, like maybe a anorexic that lives solely on cum.

>How can they let this person be in films?
i hear she gives good head

Really? She looks like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth, let alone a big juicy pecka

again, she should've started with decent flicks before jumping into anything with bigger actors. Daniel and Rupert has mave some pretty fun movies while she has nothing.

do you remember how Emma Watson acted in that Noah's Ark movie? me neither

Emma was so bad it killed both of her movie parents.
Paxton and Hedley both died after this shit.

i asked these exact questions after watching colonia. i wont even watch something if shes in it at this point

I'll only watch an movie starring Emma Watson if the movie's name is Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. there is zero chance for anything else.

The weird thing about this movie is how Glenne headly and Bill Paxton both play her parents and soon die in real life close together. Maybe victims of the circle in fiction and reality

The movie was shit, it wasnt her fault

I think they politely told her to quit and she had them both liquidated.

I really enjoyed that but I feel like the whole thing would have been better without Watson, lo and behold the wikipedia page reveals her character never existed in the true story and was basically shoehorned in to the film for her star power.

You gotta be joking? Is she your generation's Winnie cooper?

> Be Harvey's bottom bitch toy.

> Dress up and do his bidding.

> Make feminist speeches to conceal her true nature.

> Confused at lack of major awards while JLaw has a bunch.

Do you suppose he banged her as well? He's had an amazing life lads

She is too shit to win major awards. They'd be rumbled if they gave her an Oscar

You didn't know she was a bad actor? Have you seen literally anything that she's in?

She's a total beta in the presence of powerful men (or women).

Meek little Emma craves the approval of her superiors.

Why do they keep casting her? Kernan shipka is better and she stinks (better looking aswell)

>jlaw being alpha
>a worthless talentless whore who got fucked so many times by harvey and other rich jews, she ended up getting an oscar at that early age while being a terrible actress

Dude come on

She could have been good if she knuckled down and did theatre or small Indy movies after Harry Potter, bettered herself and sought to learn.

She acts too much, is her problem.

Compared to beta bottom Emma, even slutty JLaw is alpha.

like this one is doing?

These women are so attainable looking. Fodder for low self-esteem turd farmers

Ron pearlman gets a lot of work. I wonder how much he gets in residuals?

last time I saw him he was ina payday 2 DLC. apparently not so much.

still, point being, other two HP actors are improving themselves while Emma Watson, as you stated, jumped to shark too early.

Emma jumped the shark, ate the shark, shat the shark then jumped the shit

yeah I was kind of disappointed in the movie, OP. It had some decent social commentary in it I thought, paralleled facebook pretty well. However, at the end when she just sold out. Like what the fuck, thought it was going to be a little different than that.

The chick I went with at the time was not smart enough to see how it was literally facebook. As she got on her phone to "review" the movie.

They seemed to go hard on the social media critism then back peddled oddly. Like at the end she was cool with drone cameras following her?
Why did she drink the kool aid so much? All the times she should have had second thoughts she doubles down like an idiot.

Radcliffe realized he was not a good actor in HP and set out to take risks and better himself. He literally got good.

Grint like Radcliffe is self-aware enough to read his situation.

Watson was surrounded by sychophants and believed them when they praised her. Radcliffe and Grint are less articulate but actually much more intelligent than the posh speaking Emma, who is in truth barely above bimbo status.

I believe all three do have talent, but Emma has squandered her potential by believing her own hype, because she's a beta bottom who obeys the whims of powerful men.

After Harry Potter ended she tickled the hairy ass while sucking the balls of a fat ugly merchant to keep her career going.

And she really is untalented.

this is the best tl:dr of the situation.

how did nobody ever realize that tom hanks motivation in the movie was to use his shit social media site to monetize everything so he could just snort crack out of hookers asscracks on his yacht

she's probably got harveys jizz on her hand and emma knows it

D-do you guys think Emma's a power bottom? That'd be AMAZING

>I AM NOT AN OWL

How can she be a power bottom if she is not a gay male?

"Gift from Harvey, little bitch."

didn't she act in the highest grossing film of the year?

THE MOST SUCCESSFUL ACTRESS OF THE YEAR

That movie had a dabbing candlestick

This is probably the greatest review of BatB I've read