ARRGHGHH IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING THEY JUST BOMBED A BUS ON THE ANZAC BRIDGE IN SYDNEY

ARRGHGHH IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING THEY JUST BOMBED A BUS ON THE ANZAC BRIDGE IN SYDNEY

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/national/religious-divide-drives-bikie-war-20090215-887l.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just a bus fire.

noone cares about australia its founded by pedophiles and rapists, everyone in that country should die or be replaced.

FUCKING EMUS

Oh shit.

It's the harbour bridge, not the ANZAC bridge.

CRIKEY

EMU WORLD WAR 2

WE'RE COMING OVA MATE, READY THE FOSTERS

Does your current generation in control even I've a shit about diggers?

Ah fuck, the emu's are uppity again?

How much longer is their prison sentence gonna be? I feel like Australians should have been executed by now to make room for the new inmates.

proof it was a bomb?

diggers are all defense personnel not just ww1 ect.

I'm getting fit to be a digger. user :)

it's not, the only bomb here is the lame shitpost.

>just happened
>its night time now
>that pic

You tried cunt
you tried

U R LE VERY DUM

hello shorry m8 i'm drunk, but shurely that ish only a bush fire?

>bus going on fire

i mean it is fairly warm in aussieland. once i went on holiday there and got a fierce sunburn

Yep

This is accurate

Thx religion of piss.

It's just a fire, not a bomb. We don't have terrorists in straya
>tfw no akbars blowing up your country because unlike certain other countries who shall remain nameless yours doesn't wantonly allow in countless numbers of refugees from regions well known for having terrorist activity
Feels pretty good lads

What about Melbourne?

I think Australia helps disprove any link between sand and terrorism

did you forget about that cafe hostage situation last year

I agree. AusFAILIA is a shithole and AusFAILIANS are scum. Just nuke them all.

fake

the sun is not out

go present your arse to Xia Lee Chong, He needs his rent payment now

We had a snackbar stabbing last week on Saturday arvo, and about 3 weeks before that a "French" national hacked up a couple of backpackers.

There is a case in our news almost weekly of terrorists getting busted in various stages of planning attacks. Not to mention literally hundreds have joined or attempted to join ISIS.

We are deep in shit like everyone else. Our police continue to do a good job though and from what I have heard the bikies tend not to sell guns to the obvious radicals.

We never should have let them in.

And the Sydney siege at Lindt cafe

You have to be born of the sand to feel the itch of terror. You're from the Emerald jewel which is Britain boyo of course theirs no terrorism in your heart.

>THEY JUST BOMBED A BUS ON THE ANZAC BRIDGE

FUCKING KIWIS!!! THIS IS WAR!!!

>the bikies tend not to sell guns to the obvious radicals.

Gotta love the bikies, man. Safeguarding us all.

>For some the war never ended...

Comancheros are basically a Leb gang now

baka.com.au/national/religious-divide-drives-bikie-war-20090215-887l.html

>AN ANCIENT religious enmity is at the centre of a new conflict in the Sydney bikie scene, with a new gang comprised mainly of Sunni Muslims warring with a group of bikies with a Shiite Muslim background.

>While detectives continue to investigate the February 4 bombing of a Hells Angels clubhouse in Crystal Street, Petersham, police and other sources are indicating that the city chapter of the Comanchero is involved in an escalating feud with a new club, Notorious.

O SHIT

WW3

THIS IS IT

Moderate emus.

A fucking set of stars and stripes

That wasn't really terrorism, just some muzzie that was mad about some court case so he went on to take a cafe hostage.

He may have been inspired by ISIS but he didn't behead anyone and he's dead now so yeah

Long live AELF! (Aboriginise-Emu Liberation Front)

i'm raping a pedophile right now

A fucking set of stars and stripes they stole from NZ!

>mfw nobody suspects the Frogmouths and blames the Emus instead

#NotAllEmus

why would someone bother trying to be a terrorist in Australia?

unless you are actively eating people's babies you are by definition less scary than the wildlife.

You're only pissed we smashed you in 2 world wars.

I dont think its happening,...
Busfires started early.

tell your dad i said hi

i would, but he and your mum don't want to be disturbed

Yes, gojim, divert your attention from the (((emu))) attack, nothing to see here

((((((They))))))

My car does that sometimes. Someone just needs to clean the sparkplugs and she'll be good to go.

plz be my ai gf

I bet the Human Resistance Army was behind this. Emus are too soft they should have killed them all.

checked m8

no no no user you have it wrong, these people are mentally sick not islamic-based terriorists #not all mussies