>Look out your window and see this.

Wat do Sup Forums?

Be honest

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h56gxgwaVHw
youtube.com/watch?v=fcbazH6aE2g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Release the hogs.

Find the nearest Englishman for help, those guys love to kill wogs.

call the police

is he dies?

>"haha I'm going to tell jokes to lighten the mood!"

I'd have traps planted to capture islams.

Once captured, I would starve them to the brink of death, force them to denounce their faith and praise the dark lord satan on camera through various means of torture. Then, I'd amputate their limbs, cook the flesh, and serve it to them to keep them alive for as long as possible.

I'd make them aware that they are eating their own body to survive, knowing that when they run out of things to amputate, they will starve to death.

This would be filmed, and sent to various news outlets so that ISIS could see it.

Based Brother Taig, we should be spared when we come for the Papists.

Propably shit my pants and cover in fear, as I don't have guns at home.

AVE MARIA DEUS VULT
IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

youtube.com/watch?v=h56gxgwaVHw

thank america

Shotguns usually have around 6-7 rounds,
list and wait til he has to reload, in which case he is pretty much disabled for a entire minute, unless he able to remain calm while i fucking charge the guy with a hammer.

>>Look out your window and see this

Too late!

No guns, if i did it be time for a shooting if i saw that. Id love to kill one of those fucking demons.

>Shotguns usually have around 6-7 rounds,

Which is it? 6 or 7? because its a fucking big leap to go out if he's shot 6.

Go up to him and tell him Muhammad is a faggot.

>get my brains blown out
>mfw get painless death completely for free

Enjoy your islamo-communist dystopia, faggots, I'll be over in the oblivion enjoying non-existence.

then he pops you with his sidearm

Nice

Become sexually aroused and start killing.

Hide/run away and call the police.

Anything else is a stupid idea.

walk out side just as I'm about to Jizz, let him blow my head off as I'm jizzing

Wonder how they installed a small hill on my lawn

Based Islamic State. Half of you fuckers couldn't do what these based ass motherfuckers do.

but if you have to fight, would you rather have a butter knife or a fork?

Move out of Paris

In America it doesn't matter. You just point your gun at him and pull the trigger regardless how much ammo he has

I'd rather have this actually, believe it or not in Bongland you don't need a license to own one.

I'd be dead if I didn't hit first time though since the other guy kind vaguely knows what he's doing

JOIN THEM

Worship the Islamic people who turned my bitch neighbors house into a hill

Acknowledge that shotguns are the most powerful race in the world.

Join the YPJ.

I'd start frying up all my bacon and start chucking baco-bombs at him until he goes away.

worth it.
plus, what people don't get is, if you charge someone, and they fire upon you with 9mm you'll be fine unless he aims for your head and actually manages to land a hit, something that is very unlikeley.
sure, he puncture your lungs or even splitt an artery, and yes you could very likely die.
But a hammer on the head is a far more effective way to take a life, and he'll go down first.
Charging a shooter may not be as bad as it may seem.
specially if he is close, say, like ten meters.
And if you know he is about to reload, and he isn't expecting you.
You have not only a chance, but a definitive upper hand, specially with a hammer in your possession.
Ever heard of freeze, flee or fight?
Almost no one does this,
ofcourse it requires a substantial amount of testosterone to take that a chance, but it really is the best option, unless you are 100% he has no intention of harming you.
One might quickly underestimate what threat a young man can be.

Another quintessentially British day in Allah's country.

youtube.com/watch?v=fcbazH6aE2g
Just call me Richard.

turn 180 degrees and moonwalk away as fast as i can

Yell "Allahu Akbar, brother! Death to infidel!"

Goddamnit what the actual fuck is the deal with this. How many people do they brutally execute a day and film it?

I guess the astonishing thing isn't the violence. There's always been massive violence and cruelty wherever.

But just the fact that they always have a multi camera set up, high quality production, media distribution.

Who the fuck are these people they're killing anyway? What's even their point? What the fuck is going on with this insanity?!

Sukbdstyklkbgrsgyj nbvfsjl.

I get my wife prepped

I dunno but they're only contributing to the dehumanization of muslims. At some point we will stop seeing them as human beings and nobody will bat an eye to shooting them in the coming crusade.

join islam immedtly

Wonder why someone put my computer outside my window and get it back inside before it starts raining.

We don't take kindly to armed trespassers.

Look how much ammo he wastes for a simple execution.
Retarded sandniggers.

Wouldn't be possible. I don't live in Germany.

close the curtains. continue being a neet.

Thank my government for letting all these doctors and engineers into my country, while I pay my tax with joy and pride. But I have to do it quietly so I don't wake up Ahmed and his friends in my bedroom next door. They are still tired after sharing my wife last night.

>"poland"
you actually do.

I would have to remind him that Caliphornia is a guns free zone.

I'd by shocked at such barbarity and tell my attendant that I'd like yet another daiquiri, yes, fuckwit, I haven't had enough already, do you fucking speak English and then order the chauffeur to make for the border quick sticks.

Google the zoo's number - apes ran away again

Tell the melayunigger to stop making a ruckus

Bring out my dad's FN FAL from yugo wars and spray the daeshbag

Shoot him, how is that a hard
If you don't have a gun you deserve to get your fucking head splattered

grab my SKS and bring the fight.

If this happens frequently in my country and me and my boys form a militia and start clearing out the mosques. Man, woman, child. I dont give a fuck. I will remove their fucking lineage from this earth and everyone they associated with.

I pray for my brothers in europe. Its going to get messy, but the burgers and the leafs will come to your aid when your leaders finally realize this is a fucking war.

I am an American so I use my gun to open fire on him. His friends are behind the hill so it would take them a second to get to me, enough time to reload.

>unironically using *sips tea*
Kys

son of a bitch, my pistols in the shop

I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE, CIVIL WAR WHEN???!??!??!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEN REEEEEEEEEEE

Or perhaps hes wondering why you would shoot a man after blowing his head off?

welcome the peaceful refugees and ask them if they want any halal poutine and turkey bacon

Guess its time to start removing tbqh senpai.

>yfw everyone in this photo is dead now

>Kys
The double standard

Anybody have this webm?

Go find your latest anti-immigration rally. Show up. Every body added to protests in europe is signaling your cucked government that something is wrong, very wrong.

Keep doing it until your goverment removes kebab or the protestors form a militia to do themselves.

There.

Thanks, watching his face frame by frame is great

Get my obligatory bolo and mob them with my neighbors as usual while we wait for the Red God Defenders to arrive.

Maybe im just a pussy but i can never watch these. They always kinda leaves a scar in my memory for a day or two. I know what a head looks like when it gets hit my a shotgun shell or a rifle round.

I would have no problem putting a bullet into a jihadi head but I just dont need to see it through a LCD monitor before I go to sleep.

I hope this isnt just me.

Fair enough

Get out my M-76 PASP, rady my grandpas šarac and go on a killing spree.
I have too much 8mm mauser on hand and not a good enough reason to use it, if mohammedans want war I'll give it to them.

The way I look at it is that if a large scale war broke out (becoming increasingly possible), I would see much worse shit than you can find on gore sites.
You might just have an upper hand on the battle field if you aren't throwing up every time somebody gets their organs blown out of their body.

Ive seen it on the web more than enough, i feel i could stomach it IRL. I don't need to expose myself to it on a daily basis via Sup Forums and end up traumatizing myself for no good reason.

>call the cops
>take a knife and just hide next to the door

Reach for the bacon

There will be a reason soon enough, and as an user said before, we the fucked up kind just might have the upper hand.

What these guys
said also who needs a minute to load one shotgun shell?

proofs?

Throw my arms up to the sky, call him in with a visible pissed off tone of voice, then make a couple of phone calls and guarantee him his EU ids will be ready in a couple of days so he can fuck off to Germany.
Then offer him a cup of espresso, then tell him to clean all the mess or i'm going to make him a couple of concrete shoes while mamma keeps staring at him with her arms on her sides

Wait for either special police forces or some gun-nut to take care of him.

I remember when I was 16

This was supposedly a shotgun. Why didn't his head blow off of his shoulders like in OP's webm?

get my guns. wait inside for invasion.

Wonder how I ended up in France.

grab my thor m408 and go to work.

Girl hand

hey ricky recon you're a fucking idiot FYI

>2 posts by this ID

Take your slide thread and ram it, faggot

SAGE

Close courtains
Get back to lurking