/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

Best Waifu Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Rebels 3.11: "Ghosts of Geonosis" (January 7)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 3 - Mid-Season Trailer
youtu.be/upN-7ALj2OU

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

citrusman19.deviantart.com/art/XenoTheHutt-629930191
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for best fighter

make those ISDs cry for mommy

On behalf of The Empire I order you to

DELET THIS

>Best Waifu Edition
incorrect

First for Finns plush booty

Where is the mid-season premier?!?! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We need Levi Stubbs for the voice of this Hutt

O-oh my...

Did the break make you forget that we never got it early on Friday nights?

lol

Give it about four...four and a half hours.

Enough time for it to pop up in the usual spots (on demand, Disney exdee app...)

user....

the fuck, did star wars seriously rip off Queen Pulsating Bloated Festering Sweaty Pus-filled Malformed Slug-for-a-Butt?

You have good advice, suggesting patience to me. Maybe while I am waiting I can check tpb and see when the last few eps appeared there.

What are some of the worst Snoke theories you guys have heard?

I know. Just simply wishful thinking or...what is it called? Fantasy Casting?

Either her or the Xenomorph Queen.

Snoke is Boba. I should know it's shit; I came up with one of my own.

All of them.

Snoke is Snoke, we already know this.

I want Hayden to come back as a force ghost to smack Kylo like the bitch he is. I liked Adam's performance and it would be interesting to see how he would react to this. Never meet your heroes and all that.

Reminder that this is canon

How do we know he hasn't already met him?

Snoke is Vader's butler

why didn't Lucas slap Hayden's face in there too?

I love that the basis for the Vader Is Snoke theory is the scar on Vader's head vaguely resembling the weird fissure on Snoke's. Nevermind that they're different kinds of wounds and actually in different places.

20th for ezra, buttslut, etc etc

Dying made him younger, not taking off his mask. Taking off the mask was just painful. For him.

Hayden looks pretty as a ghost because ALL IS AS THE FORCE WILLS IT and the Force likes pretty boys

Canon police sleep, post Legends books

>kylo being throttled by luke
>"vader help me!"
>"sorry, but i am with my son on this"
>ghost fistbumps luke

did he ever regret letting rex steal his apprentice?

More film-faithful Anakin.

I AM ONE WITH THE FORCE AND THE FORCE IS WITH ME

>ghost fistbumps luke
"High fives!"
"Hi Anakin!"

I wish we got more of Jedi meditating. I like that they used all different kinds of meditation positions

But film Anakin was the worst part about the films.

This scene was when I knew that TPM was a great film.

What the hell was this thing?

nope
He was amazing.
100% Likable=/=good character
TCW Anakin is boring.

Qui-Gon Jinn

That's a nice starfighter you've got there.
It'd be a shame if something happened to it.

More like one of the most memorable.

Without him, we wouldn't have 'sand everywhere' and all the other memorable deliveries

That's the same user who tried to start shit a few days ago about how realistic and better Genndy Anakin was and ignored any counter arguments. You're just throwing your (you)s away.

I'm surprised nobody thinks Veers is Snoke. The guy was one of the few competent imperials left alive IIRC. Not saying it's not completely dumb, but still funny I haven't seen it.

did you forget the ion cannon turret?
with that installed, its the fighter ace who will shed tears

Not canon. Pic related is.

Snoke is Maul

That would make quite the 'remember me' moment.

yeah, that really helped Gold Squardon.

Most of the people coming up with Snoke theories probably don't even know who Veers is.

>I HATE YOU
> YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POWER
its quality is in the ears of the beholder, but it was definitely memorable

Portman looks like Nic Cage in that pic

nothing helps against vader
except han

It is! That's the new 4K Restoration of the Prequels for you! A glorious thing that fixes all the problems with the original. Especially replacing Jar Jar with Benedict Cumberbatch. Genius!

Much as I like TCW Anakin, I agree. He was really bland and it kind of shows that the kind of character people were expecting from movie Anakin wouldn't have worked at all.

Those turrets never kill anything.

That's not Taun We

>marking up your TIE
Well that's at least 15 regulations broken right there along with his neck when he is forced to report to Vader.

for some reason, named characters never get hit by anything

What about those guys from the Battle of Yavin?

Porkins, Biggs?
Even Wedge got tagged slightly in that fight.

so they do get hit, well look at that

>Implying the Empire wouldn't have aces use markings to strike fear into the hearts of rebel scum
Do you even think before you post?

What would a Hutt xenomorph look like?

they do quite often, but if they hit the MC then the story would end

Like the queen

Except just the egg sac

The eggsack turns out to be the entire body

Kind of looks like an R-Type boss

citrusman19.deviantart.com/art/XenoTheHutt-629930191

>claims someone is being treasonous
>while promoting non-canon
I am afraid it is you who have failed, Aresko. One time too often.

But seriously, they aren't allowed to mark up their TIEs. No personalization, same as their armor and other gear. You can't even mod them. Every TIE is like every other TIE of its type, and pilots just hop in the first on available.

Gold Squadron at the Deathstar didn't actually have the turrets turret mounted, they were fixed-forward because they kept breaking down and there wasn't a gunner seat to man them anyway.

I do think Hypori showed the aftermath of a victory, but with an ENTIRE army of B-2s and spider droids it sorta didn't convey he actually won with tactics so much as a surprisingly high concentration of the Confederacy's best tech.

larger version from that page

I would like to
mediate with her holocrons

Those rules exist, but things get more lax in the faraway posts and war zones. Probably in unknown territories too.

>Thrawn defeats rebel base and fleet, returns to his post in outer rim
>Tarkin takes credit

the standard turrets might have saved their ass on the death star, by shooting directly at vader while he was tailing them

You are literally posting the EMpire's second best Legends ace after Vader

And guess what? He gets Ionned too.

How do you guys feel about the upcoming Obi v Maul showdown? I have mixed feelings about it personally.

At least Thrawn gets to paint his Star Destroyer. That's being a Grand Admiral for you.

Sadly when the Emperor finds out he's going to be in so much poodoo. Still, worth it to have such a bitchin' ride.

Loving every minute

Not canon. But pic related is.

Can't trust those aliens with anything.

>the end of a grudge match that started in TPM
it might actually be really cool

I believe actual aces get to slap a kill-marker sticker onto their TIEs, and that's Legends Soontir Fel, a major imperial hero.

...And imagine that, his Ace Bloodstriped carried on to the CANON Ace Barons teaching the academy Wedge escaped from.
Yeah, but they were in the ones that used automatic targeting and those systems worked poorly on the rebel's shoestring budget.

I'm looking forward to it. Even as a fan of Maul's TCW storyline I feel they dragged him out too long in Rebels so I'm just happy that there's an actual end in sight, though this is the best possible end for his story. If they'd done the Vader death for him like they originally planned it wouldn't have been a very satisfying conclusion.

you could let the R2 fire, and even vader would think twice about tailing a rear gunner

So how long until we have Rebels showing up on TV/Disney (and I presume, stream)? As in, the number of hours.

I feel the Vader conclusion might have been better, this feels like too much pottery honestly

>pottery in a star wars show
it is the only way

"At least we meet, Obi-Wan Kenobi! For the first time for the last time!"
"Are you my mommy!"
"What? ... Wait, how did I get here? Did I take my pills this morning? What planet are we even on?"

It's always sad seeing two elderly men fight until orderlies break it up. Then Maul accidentally steps in the fire setting his pants alight.

"Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi! You're my only hope!"
"Obi-Wan? ... Obi-Wan. Now that's a name I haven't heard in - are you my mommy?"

True, but apparently the systems that connected it to the droids or its own fire control computers were maintenance intensive. Also I think rear-firing goes directly over the Astromech's head, that seems like a bad idea to do that with an Ion cannon.

Don't remind me.

Imperial Ace Pilot Baron Rudor wasn't allowed any tally marks.

"pain is temporary R2, shooting down vader is forever"

He was, but with the stipulation that he had to remove a tally mark every time he was publicly humiliated

>rebels seizing a separatist capital ship
I'd love it

I really wish we got to see more CIS stuff being used in the GCW.

CIS stuff was made with droids in mind, werent they?

the rebels seem to prefer republic surplus

Why am I seeing people all over the Internet talk about this as if this is their first fight since The Phantom Menace?

But this means no live-action Obi-Wan movie with Maul starring Ewan McGregor D:

If a droid can do it anyone can. I think