HEY ALAN MOVE OUT OF MY HOUSE LOL

>HEY ALAN MOVE OUT OF MY HOUSE LOL

>legs

>those chicken legs

>Mhhheennnnn

Hey Alan fetch my AIDS medication

They really flanderized Alan towards the end, hard.

no charle pls

MEEEEEENNNN

>That episode where Charlie taught Jake how to prep the bull.

>dude being poor

Alan spin-off when?

>haha...
>fuck you charlie

he really became more rat like with age

My family likes all the stupid sitcoms so when I was living at home I watched this show every night.

I'v been thinking about it a lot lately and I'v come to the conclusion that this show was a lot better than people say.

Alan and Charlie were both great characters, they had a really believable relationship.

The side characters were all really strong. Jake was the only weak link the show had.

The show even managed to get edgy at times, sure it never was making any sort of a commentary but it put it's characters in some really dark scenarios that other shows never would have dared to do.

Does anybody agree that this show was actually pretty good?

The first few season are comfy

I hated this show so much but it was the only thing to watch when I had no internet. Ill never watch it again

Yeah I enjoyed it a lot.

After season 7 it started going downhill

I unironically enjoyed the first 3 or 4 seasons of this

>DO RESEARCH ON THE SIDE EFFECTS OF WATCHING TELEVISION IT IS JEWISH FILTH THAT IS RUINING YOUR BRAIN

kek

It's quite relaxing to watch and definitely has some laugh moments, but like most shows it got worse with age. Early seasons are the best.

>HEY ALLAN GO GET MY AIDS MEDICINE FROM LA PHARMACIA IN TIAJUANA

how was Alan so poor if he was a chiropractor aren't they just overpriced masseuses

Alimony + child support + no savings because he lost everything to Judith in the divorce = one penniless schmuck