"Democrats are the real racists!"

Whats your opinion on this statement?

Only Redditors use it. Democrat's plans are fucking stupid but it's not because they are le real le racists.

its true in that everyone bases their decisions on race at some level

A nonsense phrase employed by those who know that identity politics is bad, but can't exactly articulate why. Using race as a wedge issue is cynical and poisonous, but not inherently racist.

Everyone is racist

I'm a real racist, and I'd probably be considered a conservative.

Well, it is true when compared against Republicans.
Democrats supported KKK, were pro-slavery, pro-segregation, they can't run a country and they keep their blacks poor and dependent on them.

They're borderline slave masters in the modern day. Ever seen how angry they get when one of their pet minorities decides to start improving his life and becomes Republican?

Labeling people racist is a sure fire way to let everyone know that you're retarded.
But it at least has more legitimacy than "republicans are racist"

Nice kot

"racist" has become an entirely meaningless word in american politics

Maybe the original ones, not the modern cuck communists who vote for niggers and women.

I agree. When you don't think someone can succeed without government or social intervention, you put them a step lower. Affirmative action is basically the romper room of society.

If you use it it means you've accepted the left's presupposition that racism is inherently wrong, and that you're debating within their framework, on their terms, and that you will always lose.

Democrats are the real racists, atleast when it comes to the party

all of them? no. but when you criticize someone and they figure out the poor guy is black and god forbid you're white, that will be their first argument against you.
YOU'RE FUCKING A WHITE MALE!
yes, a lot of them are racist.

True in that Democrats use the grievances and proclivities of brown people to keep themselves in power, but ultimately irrelevant because a) racism is entirely legitimate and b) the people to whom the statement is supposed to appeal to don't give a shit and will vote for the gibs anyway.

tl;dr it's for cucks

>Democrats supported KKK, were pro-slavery, pro-segregation,
they were. it's retarded to think it still matters how the democrats where in the 1800s and early 1900s

Technically they are actual racists, but in a manner that the layman cannot understand.

Objectively speaking they are anti-racists, as their first instinct is to examine the racial designation of others and base their emotions on the target's color of skin. Just because they treat whites like shit and brownies like abused puppies doesn't make it any less racist.

It works in that it might force people to really fire up some neurons but personally I'd never use it because I don't feel opposed to racists.

No party actually stands by racism. While some politicians are racist, from both sides of the aisle, it is mostly a term flung around to try and slander political opponents.

It's true. The really stupid thing is that the white Democrats are racist against themselves.
I guess it makes sense though. If I was one of them, I'd hate myself and everyone around me too.

Democrats give blacks and minorities handouts, benefits, and promises that prove them short term gains while keeping them controlled in longterm poverty.

Chicago with the African American community is the perfect example. The Democrats have controlled Chicago for decades and look where it is? They have scared away private sector jobs by supporting unions, overpaid teacher pensions for decades causing the public schools to suck and created unrecoverable debt problems for the whole state, decreased the penalties for armed robbery or gun crimes because they were incarcerating minorities more often, then trys to pass more gun laws when the crime goes up. Everything is connected!

Democrats are great while they are benefiting you until the well goes dry. Then it becomes Detroit.

They love to talk about it though.

NO!
I AM THE REAL RACIST!

NIGGERS, SLAVS, LEAFS (SYRUPNIGGERS), KIKES AND OTHER SMITES,DINGONIGGERS, POTATONIGGERS,CHINKS, ETERNAL ANGLOS, MONGOLS (SORRY BROTHERS), SPAGHETTINIGGERS,SANDNIGGERS,ABORIGINALS,"INDIANS",INDIANS,KRAUTS,ETC.

THEY ARE ALL INFERIOR AND SHOULD BE GASSED.

Not an argument

The statement implies that you are trying to find truth by determining which party is more racist, and would therefore be more evil, which accomplishes nothing. Politics isn't good vs. evil. It's conflicts of interest as well as difference of opinion caused by difference of experiences and perception.

No no no, just because they are historically the party of slavery, segregation and the KKK, thrive off the black and Latino vote by seducing them with lies only to wind up passing legislation to fuck them later doesn't make them racist.

That's the Republicans. Remember they switched sides because it was the democrats turn to be the good party.

If race baiting is considered racist Than that is 100% true. Especially considering if you disagree with them you are labeled by them as a racist, misogynist, homophobic, sexist, white male using his white privilege.

It's literally capitulating to leftist SJWs before the argument has even started.

DR3 is stupid because it can't convince anyone. It only serves to make the accuser feel better about his moral standing, but it doesn't do anything to change his reputation or stain the reputation of Democrats.

In spirit it's sort of true, but the argument is moot.

Well, they're the ones who won't stop talking about race and thus make race gaps a real thing. So yes.

Lincoln was a REPUBLICAN. < that should give you a clue.

>We did very little for you in the past
>Your vote is ours for eternity

Lel not

>le party switch meme
Just an FYI, if someone tries this on you, let them know that black people have been voting democrat by huge margins since they've even kept track of racial voting demographics, decades before the supposed party switch.

Had a guy from the Qulliam foundation describe liberals as Orientalist. He was right.

Democrats are racist for the reason that they don't think certain minorities were inferior, but that they have a saviour/superiority complex that's driven by pity. They think THEY have to help because the minorities are unable to help themselves, after long years of being disadvantaged by the patriarchy or whatever.

They don't even grant minorities so much intellectual autonomy that they could have any responsibility regarding their own situation. The minority is entirely at the mercy of the will of the powerful, and they are powerless. Absolute victims who can't think for themselves and have to be shown the light.

That said, nobody talks to them like real people. If you pay attention antiracists talk to them like they were retarded children. Or like a priest that's trying to be hip with kids, but you know he has an agenda.

*weren't inferior