ITT: Shows, movies or comics that aren't necessarily good (or are just downright awful) but you still enjoy them

ITT: Shows, movies or comics that aren't necessarily good (or are just downright awful) but you still enjoy them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ufWiRh6HiXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

These fuckers. I loved this show but no one ever talks about it. Klutter was shit though.

Also these guys. I've yet to talk to another person who watched this show, but at the time I thought it was awesome.

This was a genre at the time. You had these, Street Sharks, Biker Mice from Mars, Extreme Dinosaurs(?), probably more I don't remember. Like, the half-man half-beast psuedo-superteam was huge in it's time.

I remember this, and I've always wondered how it held up. Here's a shitty VHS rip off youtube:
youtube.com/watch?v=ufWiRh6HiXg

It's been sitting half-watched on my "Watch Later" list for months now. I think I gotta rewatch the whole series. From what I remember it was pretty well written.

>Like, the half-man half-beast psuedo-superteam was huge in it's time.

Everyone was trying to either replace, or be, the TMNT.

Hmm this is weird, i feel weird.

I still remember trying to tell a friend of mine about this show and realizing only a few seconds in how fucking retarded the whole thing sounded when you actually said it out loud.

Watched that show all the time when I was little.

I had a dream that I was the gorilla.

I went into the bathroom to pee.

A Goa'uld leaped from the toilet bowl and bit into my dickhead.

Also the dinosaurs.

I appreciate how generally self aware it was ("Yes we know it's a silly premise. Roll with it.")

Which begs the questions: what is the best TMNT knock off?

>He-Man and the Masters of the Universe
>The Super Mario Bro. Super Show
>Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog
>60's Spider-Man
>Pickle and Peanut
>Scooby-Doo and the Ghoul School ignoring the waifuism.
>FernGully: The Last Rainforest
>Space Jam

I don't know why I get such enjoyment out of this shit. Maybe I just have very awful taste.

Good series. Nice waifus too. It's too bad that season 2 was had a style change and good quality episodes (of season 2) can't be found.

>I don't know why I get such enjoyment out of this shit.
I don't know about you but I used to watch the Mario cartoon in reruns on PAX and AOSTH on USA and Toon Disney. I also rented tapes and really enjoyed them. Then there was the Megaman cartoon and we used to have the DVDs just playing nonstop around the house. By the time youtube was created, it had been years since I'd seen the shows and YTP became a thing revitalizing an interest in cheaply made cartoons.

to be apt, time sure does fly when you revisit stupid things

Underrated tbhf

This one is underrated, mostly due to it's easy to miss how catchy the music is over the narration in the intro (not that's it not awesome narration though) but when you hear it solo you realize, damn this another goody of a theme.

I love you so much for reminding me about this cartoon user. I completely forgot it existed but my best friend at the time and I used to love it to death when we were kids. I had so may of the toys. The big motorcycle, the guy with the triple lightsaber/chainsword/other thing, and the big ass big guy.

Holy fucking shit user I could kiss you right on your ass lips.

>Which begs the questions: what is the best TMNT knock off?
Does Ducktales or Darkwing Duck count?

Oooooookay then.

All I know is that I really liked the fat manager character who basically stumbled into these alien inter-dimensional ducks and figured his best course of action was to make a hockey team out of them.

Moo Mesa is good though.