Question for stormfags

Have you ever actually get to know one or more black people in person or even met one in real life?

What real life experience made you think white people are better? Don't you realize 75% of white people are shit too?

>inb4 nigger
>I'm white, not that it should matter

>inb4 lower IQ
>IQ tests are a meme, they are heavily influenced by education, so of course the numbers in Africa are low

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dbfXp8_qjo
youtube.com/watch?v=a-_uSaDsRRA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ
cshe.berkeley.edu/sites/default/files/shared/publications/docs/ROPS.CSHE_.10.15.Geiser.RaceSAT.10.26.2015.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=PRSqBhgZ9X0
youtube.com/watch?v=QKbnWW-4K-A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The preachers from my church started bringing them in from the area around there. They're terrible. They're loud and disruptive. Few weeks back one fell on the van and bust his head open(unfortunately it was not serious and it did not die). They can barely fucking read or remember anything. One Wednesday he had to call the police on one of them because it was acting erratically and he couldn't get a hold of a parent to come get it.

Why would I make friends with people that openly act hostile against me? Why would I make friends with people who I have nothing in common with? Why would I make friends with people who openly abuse our social welfare system? Why would I make friends with people who dont respect the sacrifices the veterans did for this country just so we can live in peace with a high quality of life?

>iq is a meme
not that we evolved separately for aprox 100k years, while we were struggling for survival in cold areas finally inventing farming and metal tools and they were doing jackshit for the whole day because it's too hot
also niggers here are very few, they tend to hang out with punks and/or antifa and it's safe to say they are arrogant assholes

Are there black people in Finland? Figured that would be one place you would never see them desu, I bet they look weird speaking Finnish

I work a blue collar job with mostly blacks.

there are blacks and there are niggers. lots of niggers where i work at (none are higher then tier 1)

Most of the trash sorts itself out within a month of working here. Most of the blacks that have been here more than a year are your typical Uncle Toms.

>said the nigger of europe
:=)

Im mostly talking about Somalis that we have been bringing here for the past 20 or so years. You can easily avoid them tho, they usually live in their own communities and hang out in shit-tier malls. Their unemployment rate even for 2nd and 3rd generation is like 70%.

Top aas kankerlijer

my mother was a hippie and always taught me to treat everyone the same, regardless of how they looked because it's what inside that matters, etc, etc.

>What real life experience made you think white people are better?

actually interacting with muslims, lebanese, and aborigines.

it just blew my mind how profoundly stupid, obnoxious, and violent these people are. it honestly seems like it's a part of black and middle eastern culture to be a loud and aggressive fuckwit.

>Have you ever actually get to know one or more black people in person or even met one in real life?

Some are pretty chill

youtube.com/watch?v=-dbfXp8_qjo

Because not every single black person is like that. There are redpilled black people, you just have to find them.

They all seem to be missing a form of respect in society

Somalis are, every single one of them.

At least they aren't feeding jobless sandniggers.

So every single black person is a Somali now?

say it to my face when i'll cuck you with Ingrid fjordnigger

+ Ive had no problem with black immigrants from America who come here to work or play sports (mainly basketball). Those guys are bro-tier.

Almost every single black person in Finland is a somali. Should I go out of my way to make friends with black people from other countries?

I went to a school that was 99% black kids

It was supposed to be a more advanced school that specialized in science and math, by having tons of funding, and they even built a multimillion dollar lunar landing simulator

But the kids were all retarded as fuck and it was like i was sent back 3 grades at least.

Years later i realize basically what they were doing was just throwing money at the black kids education, desperately trying to change them, and it did nothing

Now they're bussing niggers into my little sisters highschool, and suddenly she's racist as fuck because all they do is whoop and holler and generally act with a total lack of self awareness

Its you fucking dumbass europeans, who have literally no experience with niggers

You europoors all sound like the autistic white kid who was homeschooled by a single mom, or grew up in an extremely white area and never really had to deal with niggers their entire life

Its like you're so poor, and so sheltered from the world by your own homogeneous community and poverty, you never traveled, you never dealt with anything but whites, so you are literally more ignorant than the rednecks you think we all are.

Rednecks here are SWAMPED in niggers. Blacks live in areas with republicans more than anywhere else. You eurocucks would piss yourselves and run home crying if you had to live with them for 2 weeks, screaming HEIL HITLER GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW because you're all too fucking autistic to be anything but a lunatic extremists

youtube.com/watch?v=a-_uSaDsRRA

Bro Nathanael knows whats up, Democrat strategy is to divide the people, Trump wants to unite AMERICANS

Can't beat the globalists if we are fighting each other

>
>IQ tests are a meme, they are heavily influenced by education, so of course the numbers in Africa are low

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ

>The general figure for the heritability of IQ, according to an authoritative American Psychological Association report, is 0.45 for children, and rises to around 0.75 for late teens and adults.

cshe.berkeley.edu/sites/default/files/shared/publications/docs/ROPS.CSHE_.10.15.Geiser.RaceSAT.10.26.2015.pdf

>Rather than declining in salience, race
and ethnicity are now more important than either family income or parental education in accounting for test score differences.

>be in third grade
>literly only nigger in town in my class
>chocke him out seconds after we left the classroom

yeah was pretty mint

we had the same origin genius. We made education a part of our culture, they just teach each other how to throw sticks and pick berries. We have to force education upon them, even then they still don't turn up to class

I know black people, and I know niggers.

That is it.

>Have you ever actually get to know one or more black people in person or even met one in real life?

Yes, only black women are tolerable and they are rude as fuck.

Black men do heinous shit like jerk off dogs or break kids legs, it's like they are hammered 24/7 but really it's brain damage.

Once you get a storm fag in jail they learn to take nigger dick fast and end up being punks and mules.

No, what I said was that there may be a redpilled black person. If you speak to someone that is black that may be redpilled then check them out. Don't look for anyone unless you want to.

yes I have a black friend but I have no nigger friends

I live next door to an Aboriginal housing project.

>What real life experiences made you think white people are better?

Other than a couple of half breed Aboriginal girls, every single Aboriginal I've met has been a violent criminal, semi-retarded, unemployed and addicted to drugs or alcohol.

Maybe not ALL of the above together, but at least one and usually a combo.

>75% of white people are shit too

Yeah, which leaves a 25% gap.

Look, I'm not American, and this isn't about African Americans, so maybe it's not what you want to hear about specifically, but it's pretty straight forward from my perspective;

It took 100 years for white, uneducated, ex convicts to take what was considered an uninhabitable chunk of rock in the Pacific and turn it into pic related.

It's one of the most advanced, wealthiest and safest nations on Earth.

Aboriginals were here for 40,000 years.

They never invented a uniform language. They never invented the wheel. Many of them didn't figure out how to make fire. They never had a wheel. Their most advanced tools were sharp rocks and sticks.

With billions of dollars spent on them a year, with literally;

>Free luxury housing
>Free first world medical care
>Free education all the way through University
>Free private tutoring
>Free gym and sports equipment
>Free discretionary money to purchase luxury items and party

And this is what most of them are still like;

youtube.com/watch?v=PRSqBhgZ9X0

Good for you, Mehmet.

I live in london.

They're ok individually but when an area becomes majority black it just devolves to be as shit and dangerous as any where else on earth that they're the majority. They're literally cancer to civilization .

It's the same with muslims.

you convicts shouldve massacared those monsters when you had the chance

Youd think those Bush Rangers couldve done some damage

Meh, I enjoy coming here and being racist to blow off steam or because it's funny, but in reality I'm mostly just racist against the dumb obnoxious ones. I drive Uber and I gave a ride to a black dude tonight who actually turned out to be all right. He was polite, funny, tipped me and everything. If I had to be objective and honest I'd say I'm more prejudiced on the basis of class and intelligence than on the basis of race.

You're an evil racist. Didn't you know they recently found stone axe heads literally proving that abbo are as developed as everyone else! (Stone age edition)

>You just have to find them

Amongst the endless human garbage. Why bother with them? It's irrelevant when they're overrepresented in crime where ever they go around the world.

They make up 1% in Australia and The nigger gang makes the news most nights, that's with the media trying to cover for them. Just to top it all every African in Australia is a refugee that is living on welfare to begin with, who can't be deported.

>Once you get a storm fag in jail they learn to take nigger dick fast and end up being punks and mules.

You'd love that, wouldn't you.

youtube.com/watch?v=QKbnWW-4K-A

I call bullshit.

I call bullshit specifically because part of the big cultural shame for Aboriginals was that they were the last known prehistorical people. Humans that had never reached the bottom rung of known human history.

So I can imagine them desperately trying to push for a way to at least hit the Human History rung.

You've never been to europe have you.
White people are a myth and you're getting trolled hard

Agreed. So many places that were fine in London even just 20 years ago are shit holes that it is not safe to go to now. Most of London is no longer England.

>>friends with 3 black dudes
attempts to steal from me..the other steals from me, and still try's to be cool.
>>those two still try to "hang out"
want to use me for car.
>>third got a good job and real life..so I don't see him anymore

He seems like a based nog that read a history book about the other side of ww2. The nogs in my neighborhood shot "fuck white people " so I don't care to get to know them

Over the years some of my best friends were black.
One was very smelly, but somehow I didn't care. Probably because I was too young to really notice (maybe 6 y/o).
The other was pretty normal and honestly a nice person.
Third one murdered his mother so that kinda fits the stereotype lol.

I wouldn't say white people are better in general but black people have to live in a white culture for a few generations in order to really fit in and get rid of their stupid culture.

Saw some archaeological article about it. It was hilarious how they thought it challenge racist colonial views of abbos.

Did wonder if any other Sup Forumsacks saw it.

How come no other humans settled in Australia over the years?

Some people are just able to look at history and present day and see what a bad idea it is to mix multiple cultures and races in the same area.

I work with a guy from Sudan, he grew up in a U.N. refugee camp. He's a great worker, does a good job and shows up every day, but he still does annoying black people stuff like play loudass videos on his phone. I seriously think they have less awareness of other people around them, it's like it never occurs to them that other people don't want to hear their shit. You'll be waiting in line at the grocery store or something, and all of a sudden there's a black person talking on their phone with it on speaker so you get to hear both sides. They're loud is what it is.

Black people are loud. So yes, I know one. I meet them all the time.

Only black person i've had as a friend moved from london to up north. He openly admitted he liked naruto and that in london he and his friends would mug people for fun and because he could.

I wish i was lying, its one thing to do it, its another to boast to your white northern friends, my power level grew that day.

>i go to church
>so what if i think blacks are subhuman

lol you are fucked

idont even mind black people. they're alright i just dont want my countries flooded with them, dont want my culture perverted by them, dont want my standard of living lowered by them.

America is a big place, i dont need to go there

We probably have more pure german blood than germany too

Of course I know black people, I live in fucking philadelphia.

Out of the hundreds of black people I've met I can only truly say that two were okay/good people. One being a history teacher that acted whiter and more respectable than anyone I've met before and genuinely cared about education and his students. The other being the next door neighbor I grew up with that had both parents, a strict upbringing and is almost guaranteed to be a better person than I am.

Everyone else were violent, aggressive, annoying, thieves that listened to nigger rap constantly and is the basic stereotype in every way imaginable.

Want to start by saying that white nationalism =\= being a stormfag or a skinhead as they are fucking degenerates.

I live in a multiculti town. Idk the numbers but it's maybe 50% white, I think less though. Anyway, my first friends growing up were black kids. I met up with my best friend from first grade like ten years later randomly (black kid) and then caught him trying to steal a watch from my house.

People say racism isn't inate and that it's learned. I disagree, it's neither. Racism is realized. When you grow up you stop viewing the world as a naive child and you start connecting the dots. Marxism tries to butt in and say that if you think this way you're wrong but it's simply acknowledging the facts. Besides we all know what (((Marxism))) is about anyway.

Obviously not every single black person is a useless nigger , you'd have to be retarded to paint with such a broad brush. That doesn't change the fact that most black people are worthless victim complex leeches who do nothing but destroy white society and yes they have to go back.

Yeah, they're fucking retards.

I work with about 5 of them and they never do any work, they're lazy, entitled, always on their phones, smoking weed on the job, or just nigging around and talking when there's work to do.

They are worthless sub human primates Those dumb niggers also co-opted the ENTIRE police brutality discussion and turned it into racism when it has nothing to do with race.

I'm black. I grew up in a favela.

I fucking hate niggers with a passion. The iq tests aren't a meme, we really are dumber than whites and asians. Nothing to be ashamed about. Are you ashamed that your race is dumber than asians?

You have no burden, white man. Take care of your own, and let us starve and die. One day we might amount to something, one day we might actually built something that we might be proud of.

But not as long as you ACTUALLY keep us down by helping us with your handouts and quotas. Stop all aid to black countries. Stop all humanitarian missions.

As long as you are feeding us, we will never feed ourselves. And if we never amount to nothing and just keep killing each other for petty reasons, well...

We don't deserve any better if we don't earn any better.

Jesus wasn't white bro.

while i will disagree with you on the IQ disparity between the races, i will AGREE that 75% of white people are absolute shit

they post about white brotherhood online, but irl they are hateful towards everyone in general and pieces of shit all around to their fellow white man

Don't visit a majority white nation where there are niggers that behave somewhat decently, go visit africa and go cure yourself of that delusion.

Went to a religious boarding school that was about 1/3 black. Race was never an issue because the rules were consistent and bad kids were expelled.
Now after leaving I see my black friends more often because we live closer.
1. is very smart but likes the thug life, one of my best friends desu
2. Does the aspiring rapper gig. A true softie though.
3. She does investment banking. Very professional and we'll dressed. But beleives in stupid stuff like flat earth but not Kangz level

That being said they know that they aren't the shitty ones from the ghettos and have used the school to try and move on.
I really think that if they had a better moral character they could adjust to white society better. Saddly that won't happen with liberalism.