Powerline live

Powerline live
youtu.be/u4IS7XgJxOM?t=61

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Gr_TYeSGD0
youtube.com/watch?v=vYhvAIEGI_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I was worried about cringe but this is alright thanks op

Tevin Campbell was a huge pop star in the 90's. Not surprised he knew how to not make the performance look too cringy.

>Non-stop cheering and screaming
This is exactly why I don't go to concerts. Considering I can turn my living room into a home theater on a modest budget, they're severely outdated in entertainment value.

>This is exactly why I don't go to concerts. Considering I can turn my living room into a home theater on a modest budget, they're severely outdated in entertainment value.

It's weird how he kinda faded away

not really. He's 40 now meaning he started to fade out when he was late twenties/30s. Age seriously effects your staying power in the pop culture industry, more so if you are male.

That whole "propositioning an undercover cop" thing ruined his career. Also, he looks older than he really is.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Gr_TYeSGD0
Postin more Powerline

Kek

>I don't like concerts
>Must be a hipster faggot fedora wearing contrarian

I didn't say I disliked all social gatherings. Plays, live orchestras, movies, and other performances where people shut the fuck up are still enjoyable. But concerts or "live at a con" where people just scream non-stop basically ruin the entire appeal of seeing people live in the first place.

Is a cover acceptable for this thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=vYhvAIEGI_Y

>tfw you never did anything as cool as performing an elaborate song and dance routine during a high school assembly and making your crush's panties into niagara falls
Why does it feel so empty inside

I can dig it, nice mix of the two songs.

>if i repeat what he said, but with a picture of a person in a fedora, that automatically means he's wrong and stupid
>discussion? what's that?

This is an imageboard, a good portion of the communication done here is through images and memes and the implications they hold
Don't like it? Join a message board

the whole fucking point of concerts is that you are with likeminded people just freaking out, dancing, singing along with your favorite artist. you're not paying for just the music alone.

it's not outdated you're just retarded.

>Powerline's hair

Is that a high top fade with a permed top?

Aside from facial hair, uncanny...

The cringe from me trying to do that would have killed most of the school.

>people just scream non-stop basically ruin the entire appeal of seeing people live in the first place.

Depends on your tastes. A lot of artists who do live shows want the audience to participate, have some energy, sing along, and shout.

If I went to an Iron Maiden concert where the entire audience was sitting down quietly, it'd be fucking weird and out of place. Same goes for many artists.

Worrying about "the cringe" is what has effectively neutered any chance of many people ever doing anything that might be fun or interesting.

So many people are terrified of people cringing at them that they won't do anything outside of the societal norms. It's frankly pathetic.

If you're not prepared to look stupid, you're never going to be brave enough to try anything creative enough to do something great.