This is the woman suing because her galaxy s7 exploded in her hand while charging...

This is the woman suing because her galaxy s7 exploded in her hand while charging. Just from how she looks in this picture, I think she deserved to have that phone kill her.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3788318/Teacher-says-killed-Galaxy-7-smartphone-overheats-explodes-hands-busy-cafe.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't see what's so disgusting about fat girls. She looks very cuddly. She'll have a fat ass too. And fat thighs for me to bury my face between. Those are far more positive qualities than being stick thin.

I didn't know the Koreans hunted whales as well.

She looks like she's about to tweet that cell phones are sexist.

She looks like that hairdresser that's bubbly and talky but you can see she's not happy frequently from time to time

That's a really stupid statement just because shes fat.

She didn't buy a hand grenade, her suit is justified

Yes, she is unattractive

Go chop you balls off so you terrible genes end with you. Fat people are absolutely degenerate. Humans are persuit predators,your body is designed to be able to chase after an animal until it drops from exhaustion. This woman cant even keep up with the fucking icecream van.

fucking mohammed

Her hand looks fine. Are we sure she didn't just shove it into her back pocket and then cut a wet fart?

>exploded in her hand
>hands are completely uninjured

>And fat thighs for me to bury my face between

And this gentlemen is how you end up with chronic thrush in your mouth.
Enjoy your fungus Nigel

It's a fucking phone, not a pipe bomb

It's not because she's fat. It's the fact that she looks like she's about to explain how the male patriarchy at Samsung did this on purpose.

>Fat girl with no tits.

How do they keep getting away with it?

I'm not japanese, but i wouldn't mind if this whale died.

jewish chink company deserves to lose all its money if it's going to ship out third world produced products that explode in your hand for only $999.99

le appeal to nature meme
humans aren't "designed" to do anything you braindead memeist

if a fat guy lands a probe on an asteroid I'd say he's far less degenerate than 100 IQ nobodies like you

it expanded and she threw it on a table allegedly. didnt actually explode despite the title. click bait paid for by apple

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3788318/Teacher-says-killed-Galaxy-7-smartphone-overheats-explodes-hands-busy-cafe.html

I beg to differ. That picture shows a lot about the content of her character.

>Im attracted to people that show voluntary physical neglect of themselves

Is her face just always like that? Did they tell her to make that face?

You are a fucking idiot but that's to be expected of the descendant of a criminal with shit education.

If you actually went to school you would know that animals evolve certain traits for a reason. Being fat is a retarded as smoking or excessive drinking.

Her hand looks fine to me.

this is just a crazy theory but do you think maybe she's making the face because she wants her displeasure known to people who view the photo

>Phone has a mandatory recall
>Ignore the recall
>Phone malfunctions
"wow im suing"
Women everyone

no, if you actually went to school you'd know that there is no reason at all behind evolution, that it is just the description of what happens. if you actually went to school you would know that you shouldn't infer ought from is

actually, that's a lie. school won't teach you this, you simply need to not be a retard 100 IQ sheep. if you go through life as an average fuck who never stood out intellectually among anyone then you won't realize basic facts like these and will instead buy into memes

what you are saying is just that being fat is healthy and doesn't help you in popping out healthy children that will be put in a better position to pop out more children

I have the note 7, hasn't blown up yet.

Then again when I charge it I babysit it and don't use it for the hour and a half it takes to charge it.

My guess is she knew there was a recall yet decided to be stupid about it and keep using it irresponsibly.

For those confused about how she felt after her phone fucking exploded?

>being fat is healthy
is unhealthy

>I have the note 7
jesus christ

yeah, do you have a problem with that?

if she was smiling you would have a different argument
>why is she smiling when that fucking thing exploded in her face? you can just tell that the fat bitch doesn't really give a fuck and was never in any danger from her phone, she's just glad she got an excuse to sue someone? you know, I wouldn't be surprised if she intentionally did everything she could to make it overheat and explode

I fucking hate people who sue over shit like this, greedy fat fucks kill yourselves.

i bet every single app she ever ran was still running and she never shut anything down, including the phone itself, and spent all day every day yapping her fat ass off about inane shit until the phone couldnt take it anymore

You faggots are pathetic. You are getting at somebody because of a facial expression they may have not known they were pulling.

>those retarded glasses
>both of those chins
>stupid eyes
>fat

It kind of looks like she tried to take a selfie and the thing spontaneously combusted.

>Sup Forums taking the sides of corporate pigs because she's fat

never change

just because a product has a fault doesn't mean they are pigs, the only pig is the fat woman in the pic who feels entitled over the smallest shit

>speculation
Solid.

holy fuck, kys

no i just hate fat ugly repulsive women because there are way too much of them, but i have to admit its at least partially thanks to sick cucks like this
oh yeah and that, i almost forgot, the trademark feminism glasses

>I don't see what's so disgusting about fat girls.

their lard.

The fat mongloid probably did something wrong herself

It could just be my post lunchtime boner but I would seriously enjoy that biggie hop on it while giving me exactly that look.

Judging by how she looks, she probably owns an iPhone but the news company needed a photo of a woman with a burnt Note 7.

>fish didn't develop fins to help them swim.
I am no convinced you are shitposting.
Never reproduce/

I honestly would love to fuck this bitch. She looks like a good time in bed.

Get a load of this fat slag enabler.

ELECTRIC Jude

ELECTRIC Jude

she saved a rare pepe and thats what it did.

>Not being attracted to girls who would self-harm for you

Serves her right for getting Sheissung.

fat people dont live past 50-60 most of the time

I hope she doesnt breed