Women will be soon unnecessary for the species survival...

Women will be soon unnecessary for the species survival. Future babies will be born from incubators and from 2 fathers genetic materials. Sexbots will be available for the heterosexual majority.

Female genocide when?

sciencealert.com/scientists-have-just-bred-live-mice-without-the-need-for-fertilised-eggs

Sperm is getting close to be synthesized too. Utopian future is a buncha weird, sexless morlocks who reproduce via robots. Bascially, we'll all be grays.

The future is bright.

>From 2 fathers genetic material
>science promoting faggotry
Jew science detected

It's fool to rely on technology

Foolish*

get off the internet, stop eating your food and driving your car and basically stop doing everything you have done till now, fool.

Why are both men and women working on making the opposite gender obsolete?

I don't understand it, is it the result of social media in our current day and age? or have we always despised each other, and just have not the ability to channel it on the internet for others to see?

Aren't we meant to love each other?

CANT FUCKING WAIT
A
N
T

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

W
A
I
T

I hate all women

love isnt real rabbi

I'd like to hope that it is.

>women working

Why do people want kids so bad? They scream a lot and require too much of your time

Okay, well why do both men and women want to make each other obsolete? Isn't it against human instinct to desire to mate with something other than the opposite sex? What drives this urge?

to wipe my dirty arse when i get old and senile

Doesn't the state do that for you?

i just want customizable wife bots

this i just want a robot girl i can pair for and upgrade that wont leave me for chad

>tfw no rogue government AI in robotic shell gf

retirement funds in polan are not even close to being enough for that

Survival odds for children. By cutting out the opposite gender, we have more personal control as to how the child is raised.
>And women just got lucky and men were the ones who came across ways to make themselves obsolete to women.

I still would survive as I don't rely on technology, if no women existed, we wouldn't survive if something went wrong

This will only ever be used in edge cases, because a society isn't stable without the nuclear family.

Men need women as child-rearers and homemakers or they won't have reason to be great, at least not in aggregate.

>The state not having squandered all the money you paid into that system

Ahahahahahahhaahahaha

>not wanting the pus pus around your schlong dong
famalam please