Don't mind me, just being the best Cenobite

Don't mind me, just being the best Cenobite.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2V6ikDrp20Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Ue_2E8fFGvE
youtu.be/-uRJcOVaZR4?list=PLzXyAI3P6W3wBURdrbU_dgX3z-2zzcQau
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's not Chatterbox.

>you will never have a face composed entirely of foreskin

I respectfully disagree with your opinions.

Harvey post-harvest?

And this isn't Liberty City Radio.

You mean best godhand

His doctor puns were on point the whole movie.

This. Nigga didn't even have to walk, got carried everywhere. Surgery is open motherfuckers

I have a fetish for evil dominatrix-type chicks.

And to think.... I hesitated.

Exposed skull makes me uncomfortable. The chick from the first movie was better.

Berserk/Hellraiser crossover when?

We're never going to get a good Hellraiser movie aren't we?

The shoulder hooks are worse. If that was real that skin would be hanging on by threads, any slight movement of the head or arms would rip

All wrong

yes

*blocks your path*

Do you really want them to try and remake Hellraiser?

At this point I'll take anything that's not this eternal straight to DVD nightmare.

Hollywood can't make a good Hellraiser movie, because Hollywood doesn't understand the tone of the first movie and the book. To studios and directors, it's just a horror movie. And we all know how much effort goes into horror movies.

>she'll never rape and torture you

why even solve the puzzle box

Hellraiser V is my shit

No that's Chatterer.

How nice of you to agree with yourself.

>Scene Starts
>Eerie music plays as man fumbles around with golden box
>Box starts clicking on its own and does its magic
>Shot only showing the mans scared eyes before screen cuts to black with the sound of scrapping hooks and screams
>Cut to American dream family just moving into a new house

This would make millions. Fund it

We could have if the Martyrs guy would've directed the remake but instead they wanted some typical Hollywood shit.

>felt a slight twinge in my penis upon viewing that picture
I don't like this feeling

The actual best cenobite

>American dream family
A single mother with two black kids?

It was better when cenobites weren't demons, but weird fucks from another universe incomprehensible to normies.
Then 2 turned them into demons and the Kristy and pinhead got into a dbz fight in the comic

>what if it's like pinhead ...
*writer's room all on the edge of their seats*
>but with COMPACT DISCS!?
"Oh my god, you've done it!"

How can I make my hair like that ?

Daily reminder that she was the Very First Cenobite to appear on the big screen, and (IIRC) she was the Very First Cenobite to speak.

>revealed that he was just a child
Hit pretty hard

This.
I liked the lore and shit from the book/first movie.
Turning them into generic demons from hell kinda ruined it.

Imagine being the child actor picked from Central Casting for that walk-on, getting into the costume, and walking onto that set. Jesus Christ.

For that matter, imagine the blonde actress' state of mind throughout production (though she was probably a bit older).

Pretty ironic.

Daily reminder that
Hellraiser 2 > Hellraiser 1

After that Hellraiser became just another Hollywood rape victim unworthy of being watched.

Been awhile since I've seen it, but aren't they still quite otherworldly and unexplained in 2? I thought 3 was when the really generic demon stuff came in.

also Kirsty is probably the prettiest girl in horror.

Actually it's a nice touch in that it ties in with the novella. In the novella, the first cenobite that Frank encounters, in the opening, is a nameless female who is made up all garish and disgusting, but still somehow alluring. She even gives him ample opportunity to back out: "Are you sure you want to find out what it's all about?" Frank: "Yep." "Are you SUPER-DUPER SURE..?" "Mm, yep." "Okay then."

Then she takes him.

I really enjoyed the first half of Hellraiser 2. The last half was okay.

2 fleshes out their reality pretty well, the extra-dimensional hellscape you've just posted, and without making direct reference to actual Abrahamic theology.

You might even say that the whole affair is positively Lovecraftian.

What I liked about the first two movies is that Pinhead and his pals for the most part were not the main villains, they were just some pain-obseessed assholes doing their job, and actually do help the main character at times.

Fun facts:

-Channard's study (a great set) contains a large reproduction of the "six of disks" tarot card, from Crowley's popular "Thoth Deck". You can just make it out in one or two shots. Looking at the image, it's pretty easy to imagine a cube, so a good prop choice to complement the other boxes (???) kept under glass.

-The guy who helps Kirsty in the first half is played by William Hope, the same guy who played Gorman in Aliens two years earlier. William Hope thus has a track record of playing ineffectual men in violent movies where the Strong Female takes over and takes on the Evil Queen.

There are many hells. The cenobites are just that specific hell's demons.

The hells even war with each other.

>they were just some pain-obseessed assholes doing their job

In the book the Cenobites aren't even really assholes, you can bargain with them much easier than in the movies and they do keep their word.

You can see them as just one long film really. Both were made by the same production crew more or less back to back.

Wait, Thoth worship is associated with Crowley? I have to get this to Sup Forums.

he going to b ok? :(

So what's up with this guy? I guess that unlike the cenobites, he really isn't originally a human?

Assuming that you regard Kirsty as being the MC (this is debatable), what you call "helping" is really just them toying with her and taking their time. They never actually agree to let her go in the original, and they try and fail to grab her as a bonus once they get Frank back.

The Channard fight can be construed as them helping her I guess, but the flip was so sudden and so short-lived that it kind of amounts to nothing. They're kind of "automata" who were tricked into remembering their humanity, and I read their brief little fight more as them just still being slaves and automata, just perturbed in a certain way.

The real main character of the original is Julia. She's at the center of the story, the destruction of the family, the incest themes. And where she really crosses over for the first time is when she whacks that first dude with the hammer (you can hear these great whispers of Julia.. Julia... Julia! in the score as she's about to do it). Then the frantic bloody close-up of her in the medicine cabinet where the exhiliration is hitting her and she realizes she kinda likes it.

Why did he turn into a chink?

She has that wide open gash on her throat.

The puzzle guardian has anywhere from one-to-three aspects in the original, depending on how you want to look at it: homeless white guy, Final Form Skelly-Dragon, and little Chinese guy in Morocco who re-sells the box. I'm not convinced that they're all the same one entity, but maybe. I tend to think of the homelessguy/skellydragon as being the pet or dog of the little chinese guy, who really runs the show. But this view contradicts the coda of II come to think of it.

He's the gatekeeper or some shit, why he eats bugs is beyond me.

>Why did he turn into a chink?

His punishment in hell is to experience asian """""masculinity"""""

>tfw jacked off to that pic several times as a teen before I even saw the movie
Good times.

>She has that wide open gash on her throat.

In the novella the female cenobite actually has her genitals mutilated like that, nor her throat.

probably common knowledge to a lot of fans, but if anyone hasn't heard it, here's the unused soundtrack to the original Hellraiser.
youtube.com/watch?v=2V6ikDrp20Y

Hellraiser is not really a conventional story. Julia is killed by Frank (not Kristy), and Kristy doesn't kill Frank. The cenobites are defeated but not really. Kristy escapes but her family is devastated.

But in your post, Julia is the primary protagonist, Kristy is the secondary

Kirsty

We're not talking about the source material, we're discussing the movie versions.

The Cenobites aren't from Hell at all.
They are just from a dimension where they practice extreme sadomasochism.

Kirsty comes back in Hellraiser: Hellseeker. El Rey showed them all except for the first one as a marathon a couple weeks back. There was like eight of them.

Inferno was ok and I mostly enjoyed it but you can tell that it was an unrelated story that they bought and then shoved the Cenobites in it.

What about CD head?

i Always liked pinhead
how he would calmly talk to his victims and there is no malice behind him just a purpose

i would rank the movies as
Hellraiser: 8/10
Hellraiser 2: 9/10
hellraiser 3: 5/10
hellraiser 4: 5/10
Hellraiser inferno: 6/10
hellraiser hellseeker: 2/10
hellraiser deader: 1/10
hellraiser hellworld: 3/10

haven't seen that shitty reboot with that fat guy playing pinhead

Jesus wiped?

Which is the one with the space station?

Crowley's cult/religion of Thelema is a mish-mash of lots of different things. One of the main things is ancient Egyptian mythology, which he bastardizes and incorporates into his whole thing.

the fourth one, which despite having cool flashback sequences is still a pretty wacky thing overall (they're on a space station ffs), hence being an "Allan Smithee" movie.

in hellraiser, christianity is not the true religion. instead of jesus and satan, you're confronted with this when you die

Event Horizon is essentially Hellraiser Outer Space but unfortunately it's a pretty flawed film as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ue_2E8fFGvE

the 4th one. where they destroy pinhead in the future

Funny how Pinhead ended up being the main Cenobite because the actor was the only one that could speak easily with the makeup and prosthetics.

Why all the pain then?

For funsies and self-exploration.

Only if you desire it...

But why can't I just surf the cosmos for eternity as a disembodied consciousness? Why do I have to wear a leather apron and get my nipples impaled?

If by "die" you mean "open a funny looking puzzle box", then yes. Everybody who went to that hell dimension was because of the box, and I don't recall any indication that it was the true and only afterlife.

Clive Barker has H.I.V. He sleeps around alot. He got his long time boyfriend infected and then kicked him of their home. The boyfriend sued.

Clive also used to fuck his male cousin. The cousin later died of A.I.D.S.

Clive has a blood fetish and uses syringes during sex play.

the female cenobite from the first 2 could speak
and some of the fake cenobites of the third could speak.
and angelique of course, but she was a regular demon before being turned into a cenobite.

can't imagine this one talking though (didn't make it in the final cut, but then again hellraiser deader was a steaming pile of shit anyway)

What if you already were...man

Gross.

youtu.be/-uRJcOVaZR4?list=PLzXyAI3P6W3wBURdrbU_dgX3z-2zzcQau

sounds like the kind of guy I would want to write horror stories desu

Jesus rekt

>The boyfriend sued.

And lost because the judge found the case to be BS, funny how you conveniently ingnored that little fact.

What a scrub.

He still has H.I.V!

It's been awhile so I could be talking out of my ass but the female cenobite was supposed to be the main cenobite of the first film but it was so hard for her to speak in her costume that they moved Pinhead in the spotlight.

Judge was probably a liberal idiot like the idiots who made it so its no longer a felony to knowingly give someone HIV in California. Just go look at those sick bugchaser/giftgiver fetish forums before you start stroking your "moral superiority" with kneejerk virtue signalling.

>Just go look at those sick bugchaser/giftgiver fetish forums before you start stroking your "moral superiority" with kneejerk virtue signalling.
the ironing

That feel when no wire twin gf.

>stop being kneejerk
>judge was probably x, based on absolutely no evidence only my assumptions that i made here just this very minute
sweetie...

>Judge was probably a liberal idiot like the idiots who made it so its no longer a felony to knowingly give someone HIV in California.

Actually, it was because the boyfriend failed to show any real proof to base his accusations against Barker, the Judge dismissed the case but gave him the opportunity to gather the bare minimum evidence and return to make his case... and guess what, the guy never did that, probably because it was bullshit.

nah she had no trouble speaking, it was a whisper like voice she had to use anyway.
pinhead was just more popular and easy to recognise.

he's defeated by dodging and getting his cutty tentacle stuck in the floor. you have to admit leviathan didn't think that one through