Is Croatia cucked? It seems rather strange since 99,8% of Croatia is european

Is Croatia cucked? It seems rather strange since 99,8% of Croatia is european

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/709813/Great-Wall-of-Calais-finish-end-of-year
spectator.co.uk/2016/09/theresa-mays-not-bluffing-on-immigration/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Most accurate cucked map ever seen

kek

They are cucked by EU, which is America, which is Israel, which is ((((they)))

The only unckuck tier countries are Belorussia and North Korea.

>UK
>cuck resistance tier
KEK in your dreams

>Brexit

Still salty, cuck?

>Britburkas
>resistance tier

>Spain, Italy
>not cucked

Ireland is cucked as fuck.

>UK resistance tear level up because of Brexit maymay

Kek

A world divided will never reach Type 1 Civilization status

>10% muslim

Clearly? Don't be sad you can't get your gibs

Why is Slovakia on top and not Serbia, you fucking idiot, you got the flags mixed up, didn't you?

nice resistance tier country

Wat about serbia? They are anti-kebab and pretty white. Was watching the olympics last month and all their teams were white. No niggers yet still got many medals

at least here nobody runs over you in a jihad killing spree

Hate to break it to you old chap but you have more muslims than us.

Sorry lad.

they are too poor to be cucked

Why should I need gibs?

Sad.

so what?

How did we get level up?

You're only saying that because you leveled up

Show me prof of norway being cucked

I love this "we are less cucked than you competition!!!"

At least this shit was reported on, I can't imagine what's going on in Germany that no one has even mentioned yet.

>Britshariah in resistance tier

didn't they have black live matter movement recently? ..... hahaa

>doesn't understand the word "resistance"

J U S T

we should have a place on there

Your nation leeches money from the EU that we pay in like every former eastern block country

Who needs welfare 3rd world parasites when your own people are trash

I say semi-cucked

Explain me how Britain "resist". Since Brexit, things doesnt change

>he can't even defend his own country being ultimately cucked so he lashes out at his superior

:^)

express.co.uk/news/world/709813/Great-Wall-of-Calais-finish-end-of-year

spectator.co.uk/2016/09/theresa-mays-not-bluffing-on-immigration/

Both of your countries have far more muslims than us. You have also both been attacked several times in the last year.

Learn to write.

Not correct. Most of the EU received money goes back to UK, Germany, Austria, since high quality items are being bought from there. We lose even our share of pay ins as they too mostly go to finance imports

>greece
>belgium
>italy

>not cucks
ahahaha

So you're saying we make no money off of our exports because you use the money we pay you to buy our stuff?

wtf I love the EU now

Nah but i did notice a lot more niggers walking around.

Yes. Every guy I fucked in Croat was a literal cuck. 12 guys. Randomly picked up throughout wanted a friend to join so they could watch me get fucked by their friend.

What are the odds of that?

>All had tiny dicks as well
JUST

>spectator.co.uk/2016/09/theresa-mays-not-bluffing-on-immigration/
>theresa mays not bluffing on immigration

Yes, just like David Cameron who was supposed to reduce immigration. How fucking delusional are you Muhammad hahahaha

>russia
>not cucked
Niceme.me

That is why poor countries stay poor. This is a grand scheme were taxpayers finance conglomerates and they silently take over our markets. Big corp is getting the main support via consumerism and low high tech development in our sht tier countries.

we will call you "shittydick" from now on

Russia is different kind of cucked m8

see

I'm not gay. Or a guy. It was just really absurd.

>Every guy I fucked

This isn't the subject Muhammad.
Yuo perferctly know that your country is cucked too, so seing your country in "resistance tier" is just funny now get over it.

Actually spain has terrible laws if you're a man, the word of a woman can get you locked up over there

Someones upset that we left his little annexation scheme for a European caliphate

As someone who travels a lot between UK and Norway I can guarantee that UK is far far worse...

isn't london like 90% pakis and nignogs tho

This map is stupid, why is Finland, Spain and Greece (all cuck countries) on the same tier as Russia and Poland. Why is Denmark, Austria and Britain ''cuck resistence'' they are fucking cucks.

>krauts and frogs THIS triggered at our resistance tier status
lol

Look at flag.... Nope was never near Croatia or in Croatia...
Even if was, no normal self respecting Croat would bang someone that resembles local gypsos so much as a sharthispo hybrid...

Good bait tho.

They are "cucked" because they let refugees pass through there country without any resistance however they don't have any gibs and the population treats them like shit so nobody wants to stay. All that resisting the flow would do is cause Croatia to lose EU gibs.

Italy, Greece, Hungary and Poland are uncucked
The people are redpilled and conservative in Eastern Europe and this part of the Mediterranean

I'm sure you saving your virginity for a "pure virgin redpilled white girl" is a worthy cause to save the white race or whatever stupidity you people are going on about.
>being unattractive
Wouldn't know how that's like.

I agree with Hungary and Poland, but Greece is still cuck country. Even with it's small Golden Dawn movement.

Jebem ti hrvate

If you really were in Croatia, i guarantee that you would be unattractive compared to our broads.

Spanish niggers are poo in loo tier to us, and that's coming from a race traitor like me...

>Mocks us
>Yet we haven't had a large scale terror attack since the 7/7 bombings

Only one we've had is one man getting his head chopped off. France on the other hand.

>Charlie hebdo
>Paris attacks
>Man steamrolling bystanders in a truck
>Having a jungle in Calais

You're way more fucked that us Pierre.

italy is a cuck

ExYu diaspora stfu no one likes you no matter where you're from.

I'm fair skinned and have no problems picking up a man when I want. Sorry for your illusions.

you only say that cause you're stuck in your poor slav shithole

>This isn't the subject Muhammad.
Yes it is. You can't call a country cucked when you have spent the last year or so getting roundly fucked by muslims, have a larger muslim population and have politicians that have openly tell you to get used to it.

I have 2 cuck folders filled to the brink with both France and UK.
Which one should i dump?

Bruh, i grew up in NZ if anything it's more white and more comfy here and I've inherited so much land and shit here for me it's like a bottle of champagne and caviar here forget about milk and honey...

Fair skinned... still a mongrel and 99% of guys here don't do bestiality.

Britain needs to be a lot lower. Leaving the EU is one thing, but we still have millions of Muslims that can't be removed who we bend over backwards for. Put us with France.

>Bruh, i grew up in NZ
suicide tier

Both.

>Britrburbak try to convince us that UK is not cucked at all anymore and it's now in resistance tier

You embarassing yourself Nigel.

Your men are still literal cucks "race" traitor.

How can you have Ireland in the not cuck tier and Britain only in the cuck resistance tier? The only non cucked part of Ireland is Northern Ireland and that's British

Put those two country cucked.
OP is bit retarted to think Britburkas are not cucked as hell too

Krautfag is bitter because he knows the Anglo is the real greatest child of the Germanic people now...

UK will be. Frenchies might be unsufferable islamist cucks with a 25% muslim countries but at least they are not anglos. They are still kin, to some extent, i think they might be saved by the way of the mediterranean man

>british security.jpg
How ironic. You do realise this isn't going to work considering what has happened to your country this year?

>25% muslim countries but at least they are not anglos

Let's say 40% Giuseppe. Can Sup Forums stop exaggerate all things?

Demote Finland. All nordic countries are cucks and cowards. Remove Spain, theyre practically Arabs. Put Switzerland in the noncuck category.

Pierre, i won't be merciful for much longer with you

>USA would be below Sweden

germany is at least 50000 more dungeons deeper in hell.

>starting with a fake article
wew lad

Jihadwatch isn't a reliable source you silly billy.

whoa, no one told me it was this bad in Yurop

>Muslim population has soar in 600% in the last 5 years
>We already have 1,8 mill Muslims in Spain
>That's the prediction for 2030

Get fucked Nigel, stop shilling we all know about Londonistan here

Economically? Yes

Culturally? No, but there are some cuck seeds sprouting in more urban areas.

>no niggers
>very few muslims
>Papa Hitlers favorite butchers and Honorary Aryans
>The right still has a strong presence here
>patriarchal values still uphold

Honestly pham, I'd put us atleast in cuck resistance tier

wow
really makes u think

Nah, it's only like 30% pakis and nignogs, and 25% polish

I agree

Fuck both of you for bombing libya. At least American force stayed in Iraq +Afghan to stop the potential refugee crisis. You cunts just threw bombs and ran away.

I've got the distinct feelings our services are paying the various rebel groups from under the table so our oil companies can keep taking their shit

said by an aussie...

The first article you posted is bollocks though. At least post something fucking good.

Not that it matters to you anyway, we all know about Italian ancestry.