Has any character ever been as friend zoned as much as this guy?

has any character ever been as friend zoned as much as this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TAkEId2V0hI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SEVERUS
SHRINKY DINK
SNAPE

Yes. Littlefinger

>/hread/

me

Nope.

S1 Jorah was so fucking good. What the hell happened?

A highschool friend saw the movie "Just friends" with a girl he liked, after she said to him, " that's just like us".

Agreed he was a great character in s1 then just remained as danys feelsad bodyguard and did nothing important. Jon should have executed him for his past crimes, as Ned would have done

topkek

Eh, at least he acknowledges that he's hopeless. I think he's just dedicated to her because he believes in her cause and every other facet of his life is a fucking trainwreck.

hes too good looking for me to belive dany wouldnt have taken him, he looks as old as Darrio

in the books its understandable but it never made sense in the show, i mean dany is a bit of a slut, she fucked Irri multiple times because she was horny

>Jorah of house Friendzone

Hes the toppest of cucks, thats why he was banned from westeros. The slaves thing was a made up story to look like a badass in front of Viseris (another beta cuck)

Long time ago I got the impression from bookfags that he'll end up with Daenerys in the end.

There's no way, right? That's too pathetic

I still laugh remembering when Jorah cucks thought he was getting somewhere when he tried to protect her in the fighting pit. They purposeful shit all over him in the scripts. What a waste of space.

>cucks
Dany isn't his wife dumbass, stop using that word wrong. He hasn't even gotten to the level of fucking her or being in a relationship, he's a much lower level, friendzond

the last scene of the last season...
Imagine if it was exactly the same, but they replaced Tyrion with Jorah. That would have been 10/10 scene then, they really dropped the ball there

Abolutely not. He's a much worse and less sympathetic person in the book and may actually still be entirely Illyrio's puppet rather then truly loyal to dany.

He knows even a piece of paper saying he's free to return home isn't worth anything, and fully admits he's still in love with Lynesse. He just wants her back since he knows he cannot get Dany.

Of course, Lynesse was a hightower mole from the start anyway

Tbh they already had that moment for Jorah. He knew from the moment on that cliff side where he met them.

kek. Also show the ghost of drogo looking sad, and daario sails past on his boat and sheds a tear.

Show Daario did nothing wrong. Why is Dany doing a 180 on her ending of feudilism idology

>tfw Dany falls in helplessly in love with a man she knew for a few weeks while keeping Jorah firmly in the friendzone for perpetuity
>tfw Dany listens to Jon over Tyrion, whose only job is to give her advice

Jorah and Tyrion should just die already. Both their arcs ended years ago, and now they literally serve no purpose other than fanservice.

Ah, yes! Here it is! The Friendzone meme! The Cuckold meme! Proudly said by a Internet dweeb that has never even touched a woman that wasn't his mother in his life! But hey, at least he was never friendzoned, which is the single worse flaw a man can make!

Such sunless troll convinently forgets that there was a time Jorah was the greatest war hero in all of Westeros. Such happen during the Greyjoy Rebellion, during which he was second breaching the walls of Pyke, and knighted for bravery. Afterwards, he won a tournament against Jaime Lannister himself, and after that had his second marriage to a member of the Hightower house, the most beautiful girl in the continent, who marry him, not for a startegic alliance, but for love. Sure, eventually the marriage ended, and he disgraced himself because of her, but at least he can say he bedded the most beautiful woman in his continent, which 99% of the people that will ever read this will never be able to say so.

Now, it seems that he is making the same mistakes, and only following Daenerys in hopes of bedding her. But such is not the case. He already accepted she will never bed him, but he still thinks of her as the most politically suited candidate for the throne. That is the reason he follows Daenerys now, and has diagraced himself for her. Something you would have noticed if you had actually watched the show.

But no, you see him getting rejected, and think of him only as LE LORD FRIENDZONE WHAT A KEKOLD LOL XD!!!, whitout getting to know his reasons and story, and without admiting how much more of a man he is when next to you. You even think he is the most friendzoned guy in the show, when Littlefinger exists. And yet you pretend to watch the show.

But then, you may have never have touched a woman, sure, but at least you aren't a cuckold like Jorah

Its like they're married, he is her knight for life.

His wife left him for another. That's cuck. Viseris wasn't a cuck, just a sperg

>Jorah been shit since season 2
>Tyrion shit since season 4
>Arya shit since season 4

Why are all this characters with boring storylines not killed off? Did anyone actually die in season 7?

The sand sneks and their mommy plus Viseryon (turned into a undead dragon)

Both of you forgot little finger, which is probably fair enough seeing as how fucking shit it was

Daario did a 180 when they changed actors.

>Daario I
>easily impresses Dany just being himself

>Daario II
>begs Dany to be with him with gifts, she initially scoffs at the thought of him, she laughs at the thought of ever marrying him, begs her not to leave him at the end (basically what a younger Jorah would be like)

Do you think they might actually say that NuDaario is Euron?

Jorah really had nothing to do once season 1 ended.

Tyrion's story just completely ended when he killed Tywin. GRRM doesn't even know what to do with him. He's just their giving bad advice to Daenerys, who doesn't even listen to him half the time. He did nothing to deserve being given title of Hand of the Queen.

Arya's story sucked once she left The Hound, and the entire assassin arc will become pointless once the White Walkers come. I guess she will just stab the undead with Littlefinger's knife.

Tormund is still alive because he has a connection to the wildlings, I guess. Other than that, he serves no purpose. There is no romance with Brienne.

Bronn has absolutely no reason to be alive. He's got more plot armor than anybody, and it's not even justified.

I hope a lot of this is rectified in season 8. I still love the show, but some of these characters are just a waste of time.

Who are the characters with actually interesting personal plots left?

Theon, Jaime, Cersei, maybe Bran...

Fuck this show

Lol you're right i completely forgot about him...hell he was one of my fav character in the earlier seasons. How they dumbed him down and get rid of him was so ridicolous i removed it from my mind.

Bran's storyline is directly attached to the fate of Westeros, just like Jon and Dany's. Theon's plot would tie up the Greyjoy storyline, so yeah. Jaime's plot is intertwined with Cersei's.

Everybody else is either dead or useless. I can't really blame the show for killing off characters with interesting plotlines. For every character with an interesting plotline, there were several with boring, outright annoying ones--and that was from the very beginning of the books and the shows. The books seem to be even worse in that regard, since George doesn't know how to reign shit in.

>cucked by his own dad
>cucked by a fucking priest
>his wife completely gives no fucks about him, she knows he's pathetic
>forced to raise his wife's son
>historically speaking, Æthelwulf dies like a bitch and he's quickly forgotten by his wife's son, Alfred the Great

Show Jorah is miscast. The actor looks like James Bond. Book Jorah is fat and hairy. That's why he's friend zoned. He is the bear and Dany is the maiden fair.

kek

ITT
youtube.com/watch?v=TAkEId2V0hI

show?

The last kingdom on netflix

lol

too bad GRRM has been foreshadowing him and kelly c getting together the whole time with his gay ass bear song. ruins the whole tension.

I thought for sure once she told Daario to fuck off he'd get his time to shine. But alas.

>the song of Ice and Fire

you know how this shit fucking ends boy

So ugly, fat book Jorah got to make out with Dany but handsome show Jorah never even got a pity fuck? Where is the justice in that?