So guys...how do we abolish human abortion?

or are we just gonna let the sacrifice of children continue?? are you gonna keep your eyes closed to the evil happening all around you??

Other urls found in this thread:

founders.archives.gov/documents/Franklin/01-04-02-0080
youtube.com/watch?v=j5pitmphHwM
numberofabortions.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ok mr teeth ill join your abolitionist club

do i get a free beast bill for signing up?

Niggers make up a large percent of the abortions, so I chalk it up as a win.

Like 35 mil of those are niggers.
Who cares?

wtf i hate abortions now!!

M U H M O R A L I T Y

ship em back to africa. no need to kill them. they do that on their own.

>who cares

this unbelievable coldness in your heart. how can you be so heartless?

Most of those are niggers, totally okay with it.

If anything we need more abortion, and I'm allowed to decide which kids get it.

This is exactly what is keeping the crime rate down. I forgot who said it but some famous statisticsian said "We have aborted an entire generation of criminals".

The only reason niggers even have kids is because of the welfare checks.

>which kid

so you admit the "fetus" is a kid, a human being.

you admit the abortion is murder

Not nearly enough. How can we kill these niggers faster?

I'll look at scary videos every now and then if it means 1 million+ unwanted parasites are wiped out every year

sorry but I like to keep money i make, don't need more taxes being stolen from me to feed those mongrels

By not publicly funding it, let them do it with coat hangers.

>let the sacrifice of children continue?
Ehhhh, why not? Tell me god reasons to stop. Pro tip: every of your reasons is not an argument.

I support murdering them after they're born, why is it bad to get a head start?

What's wrong with murdering niggers?

WORLDSTAR

you can't just kill niggers.

do you kill dogs? no. you train them. niggers can be given the training to become "productive members of society." with a little coercion they can be trained to become good workers. but theres no need for murder.

why do you think murder is a good solution? why not bring back slavery?

Nope it's a woman's body and I'm a white man. Nothing I can do, nor will I care. If women want to murder a human life let them.

>given the training to become "productive members of society."

If you want to pay for that yourself, be my guest

If we could ship them back to Africa then I would absolutely support that over abortion. However, they aren't going anywhere, ever.

>single mothers are the worst parasites the world has ever known
>kids raised by single parents always turns out messed up and go into a life of crime

Abortion is a good thing, kill all unwanted fetuses and we all benefit from it. I think the problem now is that we're not aborting enough since we're seeing a rise in single mothers and welfare nigger moms.

>do you kill dogs?
Pretty sure standard practice in Western countries is to kill stray dogs if no one takes them aka no one wants them (does it ring a bell for you hehehe?). And mandatory execution of all aggressive stray dogs.

kill all women

master race alphas reproduce with robots

Tell liberals that abortion is racist because it targets minorities.

Abortion should be outlawed for White people. Other races do not have souls, so it doesn't matter.

Why on earth would I want a larger nigger population?

Let me drop a truth bomb about abortion on you.

The don't need to exist.

Do what I do, I go to the Philippines and just face fuck a bunch of sluts with no condom so my cock is literally dripping with disease.
If I ever get some fucking shore pregnant then all the bacteria and filth on my cock ensures it dies inside them.

Only turbocucks get abortions you faggot

what do you think about aborting zika babies?

Blacks comprise only 13% of the population of America but account for 37% of all abortions. Black women are five times more likely to abort than white women. 69% of pregnancies among Blacks are unintended, while that number is 54% among Hispanics and 40% of pregnancies among Whites.

>comparing humans to dogs
Saw the flag now, nvm
>inb4 niggers are not humans

>2016
>believes in souls
This is why no one should even take you seriously, ebin

alright so it looks like the only "argument" you guys have for abortion is that it kills niggers.

thats not much of argument. and its still no excuse for murder.

>doesn't believe in souls
>thinks everything is material which would include mind

this is why no one should even take you seriously.

Did someone say abortion?

>literally expects something rational from Sup Forums

It is our Philippine OP who started dog angle just a post above

>clumps of cells are now human

Kill yourself.

Even babies are fucking worthless. Stop putting so much value on human life. There are 7 billion of us and we aren't going away anytime soon.

Anthropocentric idiots.

MY TRIPS

Prove me that souls exist then.

My girlfriend had an abortion, we're both white. Gimme dem (you)'s Sup Forums

Edgelord

Why would I want to abolish such an effective niglet negater?

The biggest mistake the US made was slaves.
Had they had no slaves, they'd have had no ethnic diversity.

All the other diversity acceptance came from jews giving white people slavery-guilt.

Literally without slaves the US would've remained an ethno-state for white Europeans.
Maybe even all of Europe as a result.

Pretty much yeah, no qualms, if you wanna kill your kid you should be allowed to. There's too many people right now anyway.

I agree. Time to abolish abortion.

>human life is inherently valuable.

bogan gets it

you aren't entitled value. you earn your own value in this world.

the operations of the mind including consciousness. that is not physical. it not "proof" of a soul. just proof that all is not material

This topic is a fucking disgrace to conservatives. I'm glad Trump doesn't give a shit about abortion, but I'm sure he'll start pandering to conservatives with it in the debates.

even some christians don't like this guy and his hardline stance especially because he operates outside the church.

doest change the truthfulness of his message. their should be no compromise on the issue of abortion. it must be abolished.

we all think we are civilised when just a walk down the street will show us the ugly underbelly of it all.

open your eyes. obres de ojos

So anyone wanting to ban abortion, does that mean you also support forking out more cash, more resources, free daycare etc etc for all the single women who can't afford to raise a child on their own? Starting from having to pay approx $4000 for giving birth in a hospital, the average cost of raising a child in the USA is around $ 250 000. Obviously a lot of single women who get accidentally knocked up don't have that kind of money, especially if the kid would hinder their chances of getting an education or working a job - I mean even the average cost of daycare in the USA is $11 k per year.

So, how would the anti abortionists support these women, making it easier for them to choose life? Government-funded free daycare + lavish child benefits enabling them to go to school and start a career? $20 k per year handouts to every woman who chooses to keep their accident for 10 years or so?

Or do you just feel that having sex is sinful and people should be punished for it, so if an accident happens it's perfectly all right to condemn a woman (though not the man, they get off scot free though they also participated in the sex, most likely as the more active party) into lifelong poverty and their offspring into a very high likelihood of drifting into crime and gangs, due to the mother being very bitter and also poor and not having the resources to take care of them?

Abortion isn't an easy choice (or if it is, that woman will treat the kid horribly) and most women abort because they simply do not have the resources to have a child and provide it a decent life. Banning abortion would result in massive strain for the child protection services (operating on public money) and an explosion in angry, poor, mistreated, aimless youth growing up into a life of crime. It'd create a shit ton of misery and insecurity in the society general.

Also it'd create a shit ton of botched back alley abortions, kids abandoned in dumpsters etc. Would you prefer that?

>it's uncivilised to kill
This cuck mentality is leading to the death of western civilisation

If it weren't for abortion, blacks would be over 30% of the population, and growing

They already wreak enough havoc as it is, abortion may not be pleasant, but it's necessary

Ben Franklin talked about this

>.... the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased.

>And while we are, as I may call it, Scouring our Planet, by clearing America of Woods, and so making this Side of our Globe reflect a brighter Light to the Eyes of Inhabitants in Mars or Venus, why should we in the Sight of Superior Beings, darken its People? why increase the Sons of Africa, by Planting them in America, where we have so fair an Opportunity, by excluding all Blacks and Tawneys, of increasing the lovely White and Red?

>But perhaps I am partial to the Complexion of my Country, for such Kind of Partiality is natural to Mankind.

>----Benjamin Franklin

Source: founders.archives.gov/documents/Franklin/01-04-02-0080

I'm happy burgers are being aborted so often

"Guys" don't get to abolish abortion, because men aren't the ones having the kids.

Stay in your lane.

ABORT ALL NIGGERS
B
O
R
T

A
L
L

N
I
G
G
E
R
S

This is a good post.

b-but your pic related has an argument

youtube.com/watch?v=j5pitmphHwM

still no justification to murder babies in utero

Liberals use nigger crime statistics as excuses for trying to implement gun control policies.

How do we abolish all forms of birth control -- the pill, condoms, etc ... we are defiling the purpose of sexual intercourse and millions upon millions of innocent sperms are going to waste

So are you going to ask the black people to stop having 6 kids each, mistreating and abandoning them, then relying on government money to keep them from starving to death?

These are people so stupid, they literally do not understand how condoms work.
How do you solve this problem?

You need to check your morality. Hundreds of people die every single day from hunger. The birth of one baby consumes resources which denies the life of another.

If all life is sacred just because it exists, why do animals in nature struggle and strive to kill each other in order to increase themselves? This is the way of things, this is the world God created. He loves the strong, the powerful, the vicious. He loves the ones who kill to survive, provide for their family and their nation. He loves strength, and intelligence, passion and might. If he didn't, why did he create such a world?

Instead of lying down and letting yourself get run over by people abusing your morality, fight for your right to survive and prosper on this globe. Fight for the right of your people to increase their numbers.

Let's take an example of what I'm talking about: Englishmen landed on the shores of America, pushed aside the savage tribes, and within a few hundred years built a magnificent civilization propelling humans to the Moon. We survived, they died. But look what we built here. Are you going to say that what we did was wrong?

Imagine if Africa was filled with whites instead of blacks. All of a sudden, it is an economic powerhouse, driving the global economy, stretching fingers into space, the deep ocean, and pushing science to the boundaries of discovery. Whereas today it is a crime ridden hellhole full of death, misery and destruction that needs to eternally be propped up by the rest of the world.

Wouldn't this be a good thing? Why is it so wrong, fighting for your own people's right to survive, expand and prosper?

Meanwhile in Manila bay

>The biggest mistake the US made was (((them)))
Fixed for you.

you can't 'get rid of abortion'. it was upheld by the supreme court.

the only way to fix it, is change the minds of the demons who have the procedure performed.

that requires lots and lots of rounds of ammunition.

we're almost ready.

>for all the single women who can't afford to raise a child on their own

93% of abortions are done as a form of contraception.

they dont even get to the step of 'oh man i cant afford this'. its just straight to the clininc if they are pregnant, no different than taking a drink of water.

they are sick and need to be put down.

Good, that's 58 million less people in the world. Less resources used to feed and home them. The Earth will live a little longer.

>or are we just gonna let the sacrifice of children continue
Isn't it already illegal to kill children? But abortion is not illegal? You must be confusing two entirely separate things.

>the evil happening all around you??
How is it evil?
Selective abortion is very natural. It occurs in many mammal species. It must be intelligent design. Are you calling god evil?

abort yourself.

>what do you think about aborting zika babies?
It's OK, nothing of value lost.

They were gonna join Alt-Right when they grew up anyway.

Why would we want 58,000,000 more homeless people?

Yes. You can't have one thing without another. Massive immigration, welfare, feminism, cultural marxism, single motherhood, al it's a complot to allow the industry of child sacrifice to be running up in the public light with our consent.

I dont like some of the protestant cringey overtones of the guy, as a Catholic myself, also the "muh 6 gorillion"... But for the other 90% total abolition of abortion (and the social, political and economical systems behind it) is the ultimate redpill.

Abortion is not one of the greatest evils in the world, is the symptome of a society that is morally dead. We can't save the West we may just try to resurrect it, and abortion or any other crime cannot be publicly condoned, but prosecuted with blood and fire.

>so you admit the "fetus" is a kid,
A "kid" is a baby goat. It was co-opted as a term of endearment for human children.

>a human being.
A fetus is not a human "being" until it is born.

>you admit the abortion is murder
It's not on several levels.
Biologically, the fetus cannot survive on its own until it is ready to be born. It is not its own living being yet and a termination would not be 'killing' anything.
Legally, the fetus is not a person until it is born. Abortion is not legally murder because a woman's natural, legal and inalienable right to self-determination cannot be denied simply for irrational demands by unreasonable people.
Historically, their has never been a murder conviction for a woman who has aborted a fetus in the US.
In the 3 major religions, there is no commandment, rule, law or scripture that prohibits abortion outright.

Abortion is not now, nor has it been "murder".

>666
>A fetus is not a human "being" until it is born.

Makes you think.

>but prosecuted with blood and fire.
Why are Christfags always so fucking bloodthirsty and sadistic?

What did Jesus say about abortions?

he said "thou shalt not kill"

what did jesus say about brushing your teeth or wiping your ass or picking your nose or speeding or wearing a hat??

do you even believe in jesus??

Matt 25
1When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the angels with Him, He will sit on His glorious throne. 32All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate the people one from another, as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33He will place the sheep on His right and the goats on His left.

34Then the King will say to those on His right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. 35For I was hungry and you gave Me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave Me something to drink, I was a stranger and you took Me in, 36I was naked and you clothed Me, I was sick and you looked after Me, I was in prison and you visited Me.’

37Then the righteous will answer Him, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You something to drink? 38When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked and cloth You? 39When did we see You sick or in prison and visit You?’

40And the King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of Mine, you did for Me.’

41Then He will say to those on His left, ‘Depart from Me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42For I was hungry and you gave Me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave Me nothing to drink, 43I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, I was naked and you did not clothe Me, I was sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.’

44And they too will reply, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?’

45Then the King will answer, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for Me.’

Says and abortist?

My bloodthirst comes from the Divine HATE towards reprobates and only when it comes to a greater good towards our temporal community, when your evil doesn't end in yourself and in your privacy

Your bloodthirst is just business and profit, sacrifices to Moloch and Mamon in the Synagogue of Satan.

Stop the welfare after the first child and you'll increase the black abortion rate.

Should instead offer to get their tubes tied or a vasectomy for free.

The latter also prevents race mixing by white women.

>getting rid of abortion
>wanting more niggers

No thanks, cuck.

>he said "thou shalt not kill"
Yes, but what did Jesus say about abortion? Abortion isn't killing anyone. It's not even a sin in the bible. Eating lobster is sin. Eating bacon is a sin. But not abortion.

Don't you think it's odd that the bible micromanages so many areas of you lives but never once even mentions abortion?

>what did jesus say about brushing your teeth or wiping your ass or picking your nose or speeding or wearing a hat??
I see your point. Abortion must have been such a very routine and commonplace event like your examples, it was hardly worth Jesus even mentioning it.

>do you even believe in jesus??
"Believe" is way too strong a word. There's a small probability that the son of a wealthy family started his own political movement to reject the smothering repulsiveness of his corrupt religion.

Fuckoff we have a successful eugenics program running. If we were an ethnostate I'd feel differently I'm sure.

Get behind me Satan!

58 millions?

No way this could be real.

>
>

>N
>I
>G
>G
>E
>R
nigger

Democrats get off my board.

Is that still fucking alive?

Holy fuck.

numberofabortions.com/
That's an old number.

Hey isn't Matthew the book where the dead rose from their graves and walked the streets? God appeared as a bird?

Nowadays he only appears on toast.

Matt 24:27 For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.

He's coming back.

We aren't. There's enough people pumping out 17 children that it's not really a worry about population upkeep.

>Says and abortist?
Never had an abortion and never performed one, so I guess, um, no.

>My bloodthirst comes from the Divine HATE towards reprobates and only when it comes to a greater good towards our temporal community,
>I get to decide who is good or evil
>then I get to kill them
>cuz, muh god
Your violent, crazy, irrational, right-wing conservative Middle East goat-fucking religion seems to share a lot with all the other violent, crazy, irrational, right-wing conservative Middle East goat-fucking religions.

>when your evil doesn't end in yourself and in your privacy
You're obviously not rational enough to understand this, but if terminating a fetus is evil, then you know who is the biggest, most evil bastard in the universe? pic related.

>Your bloodthirst is just business and profit,
Weird strawman. Women exercise their natural, god-given rights but I make no money from it.

>sacrifices to Moloch and Mamon in the Synagogue of Satan.
Those fictional characters only exist in the evil minds of the people who invented them.

Don't.

In fact, make it not only free, but mandatory in ghettos. And also offer it more heavily in liberal cities. The less cuckspawn and minorities, the better

>Get behind me Satan!
You use your imaginary friends for anal sex? This just keeps getting weirder.

fpbp

Shit honestly pissed me off once I realized all that hype just for some stupid fucking Christian calling for people to bomb abortion clinics

THIS IS A GOVERNMENT PSYOPS

BSE TALKING POINTS ARE MEANT TO BE USED TO FRACTURE THE ALT RIGHT SO WE CANT PUSH TRUMP WINNING THE ELECTION

IGNORE ALL BSE/ABORTION THREADS
HIDE ALL BSE/ABORTION THREADS

>58 millions?
You should have said "trillions" That number wouldn't be true either, but it would be a lot more sensational and attention-grabbing.