youtube.com/watch?v=0VJYXhprh-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=UwPJMQwo2xw
youtu.be/8MoQTjNnlmA
youtube.com/watch?v=QHegrn2hg4E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0VJYXhprh-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=mQoDdifAvbI
youtube.com/watch?v=fOWx82rVkOo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>*gets third degree burns all over his body after a shower prank involving sulfuric acid
>laughs
>*smashes into a lamppost with his head at 300 km/h
>chuckles
>*gets rammed then raped by a bull
>giggles
>*loses both his hands juggling 5 chainsaws
>grins
>*get aids, hepatitis A,B,C,D,E,F,G, syphilis, meningitis, tetanus, measles, TBC, malaria and pneumonia by having an African pee in his mouth
>howls

youtube.com/watch?v=vcM46JQ6yUU

You know all those guys were on tons of drugs right? as soon as they detoxed they weren't laughing that shit off anymore.

Sauce ? What drugs?

What was the best jackass stunt

Just chilling marathoning all of Jackass now. They must have been on drugs to take every excruciatingly painful thing so lightly.
When will see another full movie or Jackass Presents?

All of them.

Jackass 2.5 Pontius says “I must be on drugs to do something like this. Wait a minute, I am on drugs. We all are lmao”.

Nah, Knoxville was never a big drug guy.

Spermathalon.

My fave is SteveO

>It was largely Donald Trump that inspired me to name my tour ‘End Of The World’ – now that he’s been elected, I think I chose wisely, because I think there’s a palpable feeling the world could end. I’m leaving America to go tour Europe – potentially to find a new place to live! I doubt I’ll move, but I think us electing him sends a message to the world that we’re a racist country, represented by all the terrible shit Donald Trump has said and done. That damage is pretty irreparable. I’m embarrassed and ashamed of America.”

please be fake, hes my favorite

Wildboyz>Jackass
youtube.com/watch?v=R96KZ6l8yTQ

Why isn't he entitled to his opinion though? You have your reasons for liking Trump and he has his for disliking him.

I don't think it's the best, but it's my favorite.
I love the maxell intro. And it's one of the happier bits, I like the happy ones.
youtube.com/watch?v=lEFx1qmW4ts

good riddance to degenerate filth

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=LofXZ0j3XtI

God they were so young ;_;

Don't you guys see that trying to shout down opinions that differ from your own is exactly what SJWs do? Have some self awareness man.

I love you Johnny
the closest thing we will ever get to having a real life Joker of our own

always thought that they were the same person

No you didn't.

Do a google search, my man.

youtu.be/8VV2zOJZFkg

Legit can’t watch this without smiling

youtube.com/watch?v=1q5DkiHxuEM

the simplicity of it is what gets me

>caring what an exteme drug addict thinks
Probably has more holes in his head than a coalburner after trying to say no.
Pontius was clearly best though.

I think the idea is because his opinions are uneducated and harmful to the American standard of the last 50 years.

So? SJW’s also breath air but I’m not about to stop doing that. That self awareness thing goes both ways, bro.

Can we all agree that with the possible exception of Dunn, Bam's crew sucked compared to the original L.A. cast members?

All I'm saying is that I don't understand why you just want an echo chamber. That's just boring.

youtube.com/watch?v=rMS4ESFlfDk

Bam getting flatlined is 10/10 kino

The Jackass crew were all gay as fuck. Hanging around naked in hotel rooms with each other and trying to shove stuff up each other's assholes. Americans found this hilarious while the rest of the world just cringed in embarrassment.

obsessed

What a surprise that eurocucks don't understand friendship.

what a surprise that an american would assume that America and Europe are the only two countries in the world

Personally, I've never shoved anything up my friend's asshole. Call me old fashioned.

t.no friends + projection

They're just ashamed they jacked off to jackass instead of laughing.

Australian then? Seems like you guys would love Jackass.

i dont even think knoxville drinks

>Steve-O as your favorite
>Not Knoxville or Chris Pontius

LE SHIGGY DONATELLO

He said on WTF that his main vice was always pussy rather than booze or drugs.

such a great clip. its hard not to laugh at this

true dude right here

It's a damn shame Nurse Stephanie didn't show up more after they nearly paralysed her. She was fit as fuck.
>The show hasn't featured a female in stunt mode since Hodge's accident because, as Knoxville himself recalled in a recent interview, "It was like watching your sister get hurt, and we don't want to see girls getting hurt."

That shot is fucking perfect lmao

All others are irrelevant

Even Bam's better than SteveO, he's literally beneath Dave England.

>tfw no L-39

>pussies out

>sees snake
>shits pants
>sees stick that looks like snake
>shits pants
And my favorite
>constantly makes fun of his father and uncle for being fat tubs of lard
>becomes big tub of lard himself

He's probably asian, seeing as asians are autistic and cannot understand friendship

Knoxville > pontius > steve-o > weeman > the rest > erhen > dave england > pile of shit > bam

correct

that

Bam is easily the worst of all of them. The only good thing he had going for him was Dunn.

Phil was better than Bam to be honest

id put dunn up above weeman but yea

Honestly if you're a recovering addict I would expect you to have normie opinions bc critical thought tends to be a bad pathway to recovery. You need to submit yourself.

>No one has posted the true Johnny Kino yet

youtube.com/watch?v=mV3L3I1dJqI
>Bam crying
>Knoxville just laughing

>europe
>country

Dude that weak ass drug addled shit Novak was cooler than bam.

no the best but one of my faves

youtube.com/watch?v=PlAWeaT4ZG0

*Gets bullied*

steve-o recently got third degree burns over a large part of this body.
he thought it was smart making snow angels in some burning powder

>are you crying?
>can we get bam some water? maybe a shirley temple
knoxville was the greatest

Steve-O said on Joe Rogan's podcast that he literally used to smuggle drugs in his ass into countries where it was illegal

Bam getting bullied is the best
youtube.com/watch?v=JAjVZT7h1Fo

This is pure kino

youtube.com/watch?v=zqi4pLjZ0Cw

This is probably the most flat out dangerous stunt he's ever done.
youtube.com/watch?v=2SIADtYPAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=0VJYXhprh-Y

*shits*

>the noise steve-o makes when he jumps in the pool

I can barely watch that shit. I'm the same way with snakes. Absolutely terrifying.

youtube.com/watch?v=UwPJMQwo2xw

Knoxville is the bravest by far

>Preston Lacy / Phil Margera switcharoo

>April doesn't fuck Preston

Way to ruin the prank.

God I miss the early 00s. Can't believe Johnny is in his mid-40s now.

How is there not a party boy gif floating around here?

>Is there even a photo shoot?

youtu.be/8MoQTjNnlmA

I love Johnny but I couldn't watch that movie he did with Jackie Chan because I thought it was terrible

I would like to see him in many movies though, all the jackass guys have a very special place in my heart, except Bam

>tfw Brad Pitt is a total bro
youtube.com/watch?v=QHegrn2hg4E

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0VJYXhprh-Y

youtube.com/watch?v=mQoDdifAvbI

I'd put England above Ehren. England is pretty nothing on the whole, but Ehren felt like an obnoxious freshman trying to fit in with the seniors.

He looks good though

yeah, thats how americans think

Threadly reminder that Phil used to carry a heavy-ass VHS camera wherever and whenever Bam wanted to film skate stuff, and he actively encouraged multiple takes to make sure the videos looked as good as possible, which led to Bam's love for filming skits.
Without Phil, CKY - and likely Jackass - would have never existed.

Jackass was started by the Los Angeles group along with Spike Jonze though.

Dude makes his own moonshine.

Jackass in it's infancy was a skate rat magazine. They had the idea to film stuff, but when they saw CKY tapes they wanted to meet up with Bam's crew and collaborate.
Perhaps Jackass would have existed in a different form, but without CKY it wouldn't be what we have today.

I wish I had johnny's laugh

Not even close. Knoxville was doing videos shooting himself while at Big Brother. CKY had literally zero influence/input on the development of Jackass.

POTTERY

Where does Manny Puig rank in Jackass crew?

Is he one of the best after Knoxville, Steve O and Pontius

Wow,thanks!

I'm not saying he had influence. I'm saying Tremaine and Knoxville took notice of the CKY crew early on and got together with them to film. To suggest that we'd wind up with the same Jackass if CKY was never involved is naive at best, and foolish at worst. You think we would have gotten a TV series and 3 movies + 2.5 & 3.5 if it was nothing but self defense equipment testing?

youtube.com/watch?v=fOWx82rVkOo

How are they shutting anything down? Just stating their opinions. You're the one shutting them down by complaining they said something you disagree with.

>Rent Jackass 1 on VHS with my big brother
>Watch with my family
>Dad hated it
>Mom laughed hysterically

What did she mean by this?