Mutants

Mutant thread. All muggas welcome. Post, discuss, insist so and so is worst mutant, shill your headcanons, and try to keep the Bendis posting to a minimum.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gcKhS7ly8ig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

to a minimum?

you ever wonder what the child of Ororo and Namor would look like?
I bet no fiercer pair of eyebrows could ever be found

minimum

Why stop there? What other interesting children can alternate universe x-men make?

>cyclops and storm
>cyclops and magik
>angel and X-23
>colossus and polaris

>cyclops and magik
>portals to the punch dimension meets portals to limbo
would that...turn Limbo into Punchland? Or create someone that blasts demons from their eyes?

I assumed that it would be portals to the punch dimension but instead of being stuck in front of the eyes they can be placed anywhere. Instead of firing one big blast it would be multiple smaller blasts from many directions.

youtube.com/watch?v=gcKhS7ly8ig

>katyusha is the russian nickname for ekaterina
>ekaterina is the russian version of katherine
>katherine "kitty" pryde is Illyana's best friend

pottery

>instead of being stuck in front of the eyes they can be placed anywhere
oh yeah, that would make sense

speaking of which, has any comic in the history of marvel actually had a character go inside the punch dimension?

I think the punch dimension is handbook wank and not an in comic thing so no. There is the theory that it's actually Cyttorak's dimension and Cyclops is accessing a portion of the same force that powers the Juggernaut.

My headcannon is no Vulcan and assorted storyline because that whole thing was stupid.

>the same force that powers the Juggernaut.
>'nothing can stop the juggernaut' is because he's fueled by limitless kinetic energy
that...makes a huge amount of sense

Xavier has fiercer eyebrows than Namor.

fuck bone claws

How do we fix him?

I think he'd be punching with demons through his eyes.

Demon Punch Dimension.

Send him back and pretend it never happened.

You can't. Some characters aren't cut out to be major characters in PUNCH-PUNCH-BANG comics. If I was making a cartoon adaption I wouldn't make him a hero

>Xavier is a baseline human
>after parting ways with magneto (cryogenically preserved into the current year) he eventually meets up with Warren and they decide to found a school for mutants together
>they pool their fortunes together to fund it
>Warren is in charge of recruiting the first couple students and later spends his time lobbying the government to not be dicks
>have a later arc where his secret is exposed when he goes for a joy-flight

razer feathers that he can shoot as projectiles
vaguely defined holiness attribute
he's actually an incredibly selfish person but his narcissism compels him to try and create a world of peace and love worthy of him living in it

I'd give him a weapon, make him wear armor and go by Angemon

how do we make best girl into the next generation of writer's waifu and also could someone give me a recommended reading list for Longshot

Mutants are the best waifus.

>how do we make best girl into the next generation of writer's waifu
well we have to become writers first
next best option is flooding social media with fanart, fanfics, and rec lists for the next fifteen years so that normies mistake her for being as big a deal as we want her to be

The original miniseries
Outback era Uncanny
Longshot Saves the Marvel Universe

>wanting to make him even more of a jobber

>bring him back

like karma?
And it already is in the working. Pixie got an good place among main teams.

Really now?