Post your favorite superhero

>Post your favorite superhero
>Judge the personality of the post above yours

>The kind of guy who gets bored on image boards at 3AM

The closest to having one favorite i have
Nice guy?

Forgot pic

Probably very idealistic and "old fashioned" in their worldviews, may or may not sit on a moral high horse

I always find it hard to choose a single superhero to be a stand alone favorite, but if I have to choose I guess it's Spider-Man since I've loved him since childhood but the Punisher is not far behind

I don't know how to evaluate you

You like drinking beer and gratuitous violence

Type A, motivated and smart

You seem like a nice guy who genuinely likes to help people. Maybe the kind of guy who wants safe spaces in college. Hopefully not.

> Steve Cao
> Thor
> Martian Manhunter
> Mera
> Aquaman
> Ares God of War (marvel)
> Kate Kane

You go to university/college
Probably have/are getting a degree in some art

Green Arrow

OP already posted him so I guess second favorite.

You lead a quiet life, you don't really go out much but you're content with that.

Mine's already been picked, here's his (half) clone.

Your true purpose is sinister.

You like getting tugged by children until you explode, shooting the big S.

>spider tracers
Good shit user

You secretly want power, symboites can being out one's in alpha.

Probably is a twin white man who wants his life to be like the series "Skins". Or just a quirky nerd that actually gets laid.

Stubborn and resiliant

Wild, funny, uncontrollable. You don't take no for an answer, and you live life like you want to. A thrill seeker, you're always looking for new heights and you treat every day like a gift and a new opportunity.

I don't have any classic Strange pictures, so this will have to do.

Often forgotten until needed for something, really liked Harry Potter when it first came out.

Loves circlejerks

no idea how to judge, sorry

likes to be a special snowflake

accurate

Likes to apply realism to comics, probably browses /k/, slightly edgy

Reluctant fan of gore and grisly. Probably watch or read about things like ISIS, the cartel, and serial killers just to get yourself mad. You probably go to the gym often.

Hypocritical and easily distracted, but charming.

Missed this one.

You like bants. Probably mouthed off or joked around a lot in high school and/or college. Either into fitness or starting to be interested in it.