RWBY/RT General #1107: Staying Resolved Edition

Previous thread: Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-8-75-gdj6

1080P Episode Archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

KALI FOR FIRST POST

Best boy

>be flat with no ass
>daughter is an ass monster with nice tits
How

>ywn succeed in life at your goals at well as Monty did
I just don't have enough resolve.

Is he dead?

Congratulations

congrats anons!

Kali isn't flat

Poost Pyrrha.

Congratulations on your homosexual union, you fruits.

I guess because by Beacon standards Jaune was still kind of a loser. Not up to everyone's level, doesn't know shit in class, makes a fool of himself around Weiss, was publicly a bully's chew toy for a while. Like sure he's definitely conventionally attractive, but that's nothing special there. He's a 10/10 in a world of 11/10s

No we are posting cute Faunus girls

>Wears socks with sandals
That explains so much about Blake

Post Roman.

Must be, because being under Neo is Heaven

No we are posting vacuum cleaners.

those might be boots.

then why the hell did you post blake?

Okay

Poosting Junior.

Those are tabi.

You doof.

>15:25

so how longs the episode not counting the credits?

I'm so happy for you two, I always knew you fellas belonged together.

Tai, fulfill your destiny and give us decapitated Yang

Tai looks extremely skeptical.

Posing my boy Dove Bronzewing

The thing is girls eat most of that shit up. Especially considering that Jaune getting Cardin to fuck off was pretty public.

Taiyangs destiny is fucking each member of his team, Qrow has avoided his cursed dick up til now.

>stay resolved

Maybe about 13 mins

Tai looks so disappointed.
>"seriously? no wonder you lost an arm, damn girl you suck. "

>Yang wakes up in the middle of the night. Her scroll is ringing... or more accurately, getting a ton of text messages.
>Pictures of Ruby, some of them up to date, along with "WHERE IS SHE WHERE IS RED" over and over.
>Yang thinks it's creepy, turns off her scroll.
>The next morning, Yang checks the mail again. Just like she did before, but this time tries to use her prosthetic limb.
>There's a letter. For her! Inside... "I'll be over soon."
>Yang doesn't sleep anymore.

>Especially considering that Jaune getting Cardin to fuck off was pretty public
Except it wasn't

I'd pay money to have Weiss just do this in front of a web-cam

>Is Yang even my child?
>Maybe Raven just tricked me somehow
>Did they ever find her arm?

Daily reminder that Tukson and Roman are alive an well in Vacuo.

>11/10s
>RWBY
No.

Like Jesus Christ the girls and guys in RWBY are getting the 10/10 ranking because no matter what they fit someones fetish but they are still kind of shit beyond the superficial level.

Hell I'd argue that looks are the only 10/10 and they all fall firmly at 5 in personality .

your waifu is dead and you're never gonna see her again.

So hey.
Do you guys know who is really, truly shit?
Like, that one person who's picture is next to the word shit in the dictionary?
The one person who is so utterly shitty that you can pinpoint his location in a sewer by smell alone?

Ozpin.

I mean, just look at him.
Look at his stupid fucking face.
And that queer little coffee mug. Did you know he doesn't even have any coffee in there 99% of the time? He's just sipping air to look distinguished. What a goddamn loser.

And those clothes...Don't even get me started on those clothes.
>"OH, LOOK AT ME, I'M OZPIN! I WEAR A GREEN SUIT BECAUSE I THINK I'M SOOO CASH MONEY!"
Well you know what else is green? Diarrhea.

Ozpin is diarrhea.

This is one of the best songs but it makes me unreasonably upset.

I know Jeff Williams in real life and he is probably the biggest SJW I know. Like legit every other sentence when I talk to him is Trump-bashing/commie lib shit and I just bite my tongue and try to talk about music stuff. Every time I hear From Shadows all I can picture is Jeff writing a song about minorities and "muh oppression".

Neo must be taking a personal vacation then

FUCK OFF! WEISS IS NOT A CAMWHORE!

Will we seen any kind of retribution against the villains in V4?

Oh my god that is hilarious.

>alive an well in Vacuo.
They might as well be dead.

Just because Ozpin prefers younger girls over old hags doesn't give you the right to be rude Salem.

Bumblebee have you been on lately I feel like I havent seen your name in forever.

And so, we know what the season finale will be about

Pyrrha had a good personality
Ren is not so bad either

Merc and Emerald will get a redemption arc.

Cinder is dead.

Taiyangs cursed dick and Qrows bad luck semblance must cancel each other out

That's not true, is it?

With bad luck being is semblance, you think he would have been the first to get pregnant by tai

>Neo shows up.
>She's blind in the eye that was brown, turning it pinkish grey. The brown part of her hair is singed and torn.
>The whole look follows. Half of her is gone.
>"Where is red?"

They'll finally move past Qrow's inability to give Yang and Ruby another half sister and hook up.

I'm so happy for them.

Guy also made his daughter sing her own tribute song.

Although I'd imagine Sandy would have done more songs had they not got divorced.

>Qrow
>Try to protect sister
>Sister bangs teammate and abandons her child
>Fall in love with other teammate
>Teammate bangs that other teammate and marries her instead
Qrow has had a HARD life

>I guess because by Beacon standards Jaune was still kind of a loser
I really kind of don't want to argue this because it's venturing down a path I don't want to go on, but Jaune being a loser wouldn't have a lot of sense to it.

Yeah he's apparently a fuck up in class and Cardin bullied him for a bit during his early tenure, but's he friends with team RWBY, partners with Pyrrha, has Nora who is beta in her love life but willing to break a dudes legs for light bullyings at his command and can get dressed by Ren I guess if he ever decides to get a make over.

Jaune might have not been able to stop Cardin from bullying him personally, but if it wasn't for the fact that Cardin knew he faked his papers his situation with Cardin would have been like when that new idiot fucks with the weird running back while not seeing those big fucking Samoans entering screen left.

Yeah I've been browsing but not really posting. Honored you remember me though famalam.

It is. Pic related is best proof I can provide that I know him irl (we're friendos on fb)

>Pyrrha and Ren
>The two characters with the least personality and what has been shown has been utterly banal
>Best personalties

They got divorced? That was the woman in RLRII right?

Yea its better than dogshit

DESU Sun has the best personality of the show

>Raven was right
>why didn't she block with the robo arm
>her hair is a different shade of blonde then mine, is possible I'm not the father, oh well at least ruby is mine
>Who taught her all those shitty puns

>Jaune might have not been able to stop Cardin from bullying him personally, but if it wasn't for the fact that Cardin knew he faked his papers his situation with Cardin would have been like when that new idiot fucks with the weird running back while not seeing those big fucking Samoans entering screen left.
And the second that wasn't hanging over Jaune's head, Pyrrha beat the unholy shit out of Cardin's entire team.

Facebook friends isn't really friends in real life...

But that's very disappointing, still.

Goddamn he looks like Guybrush Threepwood.
How mighty a pirate is he?

>oh well at least ruby is mine

There's so much about that image that bothers me.

Him and Taiyang both, they just need to get together already.

I met him because he's a teacher at the college I attend. I was in his class for a semester.

And yeah. He's still a really great guy regardless. Total rockstar type.

Is his semblance the ability to store anything in is pockets?

Volume 4 stinger.

>MEANWHILE, AT THE LEGION OF DOOM
>Cinder is called into Salem's chambers. Emerald is with her.
>Salem has her back to them. That weird Jellyfish grimm is floating next to her.
>"Cinder dear...Do you remember when I asked you if you were sure you killed Ozpin, and you replied with yes?"
>Cinder looks terrified. Literally shaking right now, and nodding her head in the affirmative.
>"You've disappointed me, Cinder. I have been forgiving...Perhaps too forgiving. You must be punished. However, due to your inability to beg for mercy, I've decided to give your punishment to someone who can. And Cinder...Do not look away."
>Close up of Cinder's face again, looking off to her side as Emerald screams in pain right next to her.
>Merc looks on from outside a window, clearly wanting out of this arrangement.

And then the season ends.

The RWBY wiki has Sandy's page refer to him as her "former husband", but it IS the wiki, so take it with a grain of salt.

Aye.

I'd wager she'd (Sandy) would have done the vocals for stuff like Sacrifice and Divide as well, something a bit older and experienced.

>Yangs villain is her severed arm with a robotic body

Don't be silly, communists would need to be people before being good people.

kek

I could dig that .

No, it's telling you about Loom.
It's the most lethal semblance ever recorded.

I very much feel like Pyrrha set that whole fight up somehow. Like what kind fo teacher would even let that happen even if Pyrrha was super gifted?

But... she did kill Ozpin.

How could she have known he had Maiden Soul-Fusing Capabilities? That's on Salem for not informing her.

Somehow I doubt Salem is dumb enough to provoke the living nuclear bomb. Don't need arms to shoot giant Ozpin killing death lasers.

>Cinder
>Stronger than Salem

>How could she have known he had Maiden Soul-Fusing Capabilities?

Cinder clearly knew something, though.
It was fairly obvious from her body language that she knew Ozpin was still in play.

Perhaps Salem DID give her something to counteract the soul transfer. Maybe some kind of specialized tool or mini-grimm to guarantee that Ozpin's soul didn't find another body.
And then Cinder didn't use it, but lied and said she did to cover her own ass.

Dubs confirm Taiyang will make everyone buy Loom.

only emerald will get a retribution arc. merc has been set up to be irredeemable

>Implying Salem would expect it
>Implying sneak attacks don't do 2x damage
Nigga, did you even play Fallout?

Because the body seemingly vanished after the assplosion. We never actually saw the end of the fight, just Cinder smugly flying up the elevator shaft.

I'd wager Cinder believed she killed Ozpin, until Salem started to question her further, putting doubt in her.

>Cinder.
>Stronger than the fucking Wicked Witch of the West.

The Wizard of Oz was a fraud, remember?
The Witch was an actual magic entity.