youtu.be/Gvb0UVjBboU
youtu.be/x3sZI8k20D0
youtu.be/rjYU3zeR_gU?t=31
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>you will never experience watching t seasons 1 and 2 for the first time ever
I dont wanna live anymore

Sheryl, NO!!!

Rewatching is pretty fun, though.

/tpg/ is back! 2 threads in a row reached bump-limit in less than 72 hours.

tpg will never die.

Friendly reminder that we're getting 5 fucking hours of bonus material on December 5th

- A Bloody Finger In Your Mouth (25:43)
- A Pot Of Boiling Oil (36:58)
- Do Not Pick Up Hitchhikers (25:39)
- See You On The Other Side, Dear Friend (28:49)
- Tell It, Martin (27:57)
- The Man With The Gray Elevated Hair (28:27)
- Two Blue Balls (23:13)
- Bad Binoculars (27:01)
- The Number Of Completion (28:04)
- Behind The Red Curtain: Episode 1 (Additional Material, Season 1) (28:07)
- Behind The Red Curtain: Episode 2 (Additional Material, Season 1) (27:03)

>there was stillness
what did he mean by this?

RR or Hap's?

You’re going to buy Sheryl’s movie this week since she made it into the Criterion Collection, right anons?

desmond is just coopers projection in a dream

user, what time is it?

What a nice house

Well I guess an user didn't win to eat pie with Sheryl. Close this thread forever what a fucking waste.

guaranteed (you)s

never change /tpg/

Season 4 when?

What did Lynch mean by this?

25 years

I just finished Lost Highway and I think I just got LYNCHED harder than ever before.

Movie isn't great ,is it? First 50 minutes are pretty kino but then its all downhill

Lynch is all-style no-substance shallow obscurantist fluff for pseuds who think art is about being wowed by surreal visual effects, so probably either Finnegans Wake or (depending on your opinion, and despite having some actual content to his fluff here and there by accident) Samuel Beckett, who incidentally sucked the dick of the guy who wrote Finnegans Wake.

You could also try Pynchon, if you want middlebrow shit that pseuds force themselves to think they like because they were told it's supposed to be prestigious.

lynched

i prefer rick and morty :)

CUTE!!

It's not about chocolate bunnies.

It's about pie.

It's about the chocolate honeys

>tfw actually donated $25 on the off chance I’d win and get to party with Lynch and Sheryl all weekend

im halfway through season 2 for the first time and it FUCKING SUCKS

season 1 i liked tho

describe your feelings when you first saw the credits rolling
youtube.com/watch?v=TGqVDQ-7u0g

>tfw I did that 2 months ago, not realizing how amazing it would be

My feelings were pic related

Why does his cast like hiding in the bushes so much?

thank mr jackpots

thank mr jackpots

art imitates life user

>tfw "Portrayal in Media" section for Missoula wiki doesn't mention Maddy or having to go back to there

>tfw it's because Maddy wasn't fiction or media

So where does this commercial for in twin peaks lore?
youtu.be/vor65mNB8Uk

My wife and I watched it for the first time in 2014 on Netflix around the time the Bluray was announced , not long before the new season was announced. It was absolutely magical experience. One of my coworkers actually watched it when it aired, she was in college at the time and taped every episode. Must have been a comfy as fuck college experience.

>season 4 in 2042
>Sheriff Wally Brando
>the Mitchum brothers are two potted plants
>Big Ed is a bicycle wheel
>Bushnell Mullins is a boxing glove
>Audrey Horne dies mid season and IRL
>Kyle Maclachlan became full IRL Dougie due to Alzheimer's

Hahahaa

Have you ever cried when you were watching Twin Peaks? If so, in what/which scene/scenes?

ez
youtube.com/watch?v=OUdI9V7BrgU

When Dougie sealed the deal with the brothers and the lady was thanking him for being "Mr. Jackpots" I honestly teared up a little.

youtu.be/A-NXH0EC01U

This seen really turned on the water works
youtu.be/Gvb0UVjBboU

I cried multiple times to the ending of Fire Walk With Me, as well the roadhouse "Questions in a world of blue" scene.

I never cried from the original show. Season 3 I teared up when Big Ed and Norma got their happy ending, as well as when the Log Lady died.

Laura! Oh god have mercy on my soul!

Sheryl's reading of 'Your Laura disappeared. It's just me now' to James in the end of FWWM is just heartbreaking.

can't remember, but probably atleast at the end of fwwm

This is the saddest scene in the shows history
youtu.be/x3sZI8k20D0

GORDON!=?

people here seem to dislike this scene and the episode in whole because it wasn't directed by lynch

ah yes I agree

That scene rubs me the wrong way. I don't like Arbitrary Law as much as most fans do.

More times than I can count

But the ending of part 17 had me sobbing like an infant

COOP!=?

I didnt even realise david lynch hadnt directed this episode i really liked it very moving

Lynch not directing it has nothing to do with it, I love a lot of episodes that he didn't direct. I think the directing is fine actually for the most part, I mainly take issue with the writing and treatment of Leland/Bob

Also I rarely if ever see people on Sup Forums shit talk Arbitrary Law, I sometimes feel like I'm the only one here that does it.

RR all day especially to make small talk with short haired Norma. Would never make a move out of respect for Big Ed, though.

Id fuck that cute little german bitch

What the fuck was his problem?

Do you see cream corn on that plate?

Sleep tight qt3.14

I was gutted when ed went to see norma and she rejected hm for that minute or whatever. the way he looked at and she looked away. fuck man. rollercoaster of a scene.

Candie will be still innocent and pure?

The scene with Laura walking into the Roadhouse and Leland telling Laura he loves her before bed always makes me tear up

I was just rewatching FWWM and during this scene I couldn't figure out why Shelly seemingly disliked Laura, then I remembered they were both sleeping with Bobby. Weird how that was never really addressed, I don't think Shelly ever talked about Laura during the main series except for that time she made fun of Leland's meltdown at her funeral.

Judy's.

happened off screen but she and james got together in episode 18.

This guy is patrician.

This scene was so fucking good, but the continuity error with the guns trigger me. But god damn, what a great scene it was.

what continuity error?

thank mr jackpots

>puts loaded guns in a deep frier
>"they might go off, stay away"
Looks like Richard has a bit of Dougie still in him.

this

>the oil might set off those bullets, I suggest you step away
>proceeds to stand directly in front of it for the next 30 seconds

What did he mean by this? Also the way he said "It's OK, I'm with the FBI" sounded legit autistic.

thank mr jackpots
SLEEP TIGHT SHERYL

He only picks up 2 guns, but in the next shot he has 3 and puts 3 in the fryer.

Have you guys been to Sheryl's website?

its a dream
l y n c h e d

It's so fucking kino, though. I love that fryer scene so much. The characterization of Coop in that episode is so off-putting, he's not right but you can clearly tell he's not evil or out to do harm.

I’ve been to her house

thank mr jackpots

he puts his own gun, the one he shot the guy in the foot with, in the fryer too

Nope, he puts in the gun that the guy he shoots in the foot drops, but we never see him pick it up on camera.

the continuity error is clear as day user, just rewatch the scene.

youtu.be/rjYU3zeR_gU?t=31
I don't see an issue here.

You should, use your eyes and watch it again.

if there's one thing watching twin peaks season three has taught me it's that any continuity error is the result of an alternate realty.