Obama now implicated in pay-to-play scheme as revealed by Gucifer2.0

observer.com/2016/09/wikileaks-guccifer-2-0-obama-sold-off-public-offices-to-donors/

How has there not been a thread about this yet? I searched the catalog and couldn't find one.

>On September 13, WikiLeaks lived up to its promise of releasing more Democratic National Committee (DNC) documents. This time they were from hacker Guccifer 2.0, serving as a teaser for larger and likely more embarrassing leaks from the DNC and Hillary Clinton campaign.

>The leaks include more evidence of overt corruption within the DNC. One email dated May 18, 2016, from Jacquelyn Lopez, an attorney with the law firm Perkins Coie, asked DNC staff if they could set up a brief call “to go over our process for handling donations from donors who have given us pay to play letters.”

>Included in the leak was a list of high-profile donors from 2008 and the ambassadorship they received in exchange for their large donation to the DNC and Barack Obama’s Organizing For Action (OFA). Essentially, Obama was auctioning off foreign ambassador positions and other office positions while Hillary Clinton served as secretary of state. The largest donor listed at contributions totaling over $3.5 million, Matthew Barzun, served as U.S. Ambassador to Sweden from 2009 to 2011, served as President Obama’s National Finance Chair during his 2012 reelection campaign, and now serves as U.S. Ambassador to the United Kingdom.

Other urls found in this thread:

conservativedailypost.com/the-guccifer-leak-is-finally-here-hillary-and-dems-are-finished/?utm_source=Push&utm_medium=OneSignal&utm_campaign=14_September_0720
thehill.com/policy/technology/295939-powell-in-leaked-email-slams-bill-clinton-on-affairs-with-bimbos
mattforney.com/dnc-leak-voter-fraud/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/14/trump-now-the-cars-are-made-in-mexico-and-you-cant-drink-the-water-in-flint/
westernjournalism.com/sales-data-qualifies-hillary-clintons-newest-book-a-flop/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

anybody?

wow Sup Forums, I'm shocked. I figured some one would have posted by now :/

It is threading #DNCLeak on twitter.
As I can see user is silent yet.

Whoa.

Nightime Sup Forums sure is lazy.

Obama can rot in Hillary's cell.

thats whats so surprising to Me. I would have figured user would have jumped on this immediately.

right?

Bump

It's actually very hot for almost 36 hours.
Major news sources keep silence, user is not alarmed also. The whole thing is not only about selling gov. positions, it's much wider.

help get this spread. I'm a leftyfag and even I'm against this.

hot or not, I'm still surprised that I didn't see a Sup Forums thread about it.

I think most of us already assumed things worked like that, so we're not that surprised.

It's a casus belli for armed revolt though.

For burgers, anyway. The most armed we eurofags can get is dual wielded butter knives.

We covered this days ago.

However id like to see more about Obananarama

Night time pol is full of neets andd egenerates.
Daytime pol is strong and alert. Remember that next time you post

I hate lefties in general, but I like to think a few still have some dignity. Brofist, man.

BUMP

dude, don't get Me started on why liberals suck sometimes. "vote blue no mater who" just what the fuck?

Safe Spaces? really, if you dont like it, leave or turn it off.

I'm very much that way with Sup Forums too. Its a love hate relationship for Me with you guys. When there's a happening yall's are awesome, but when its boring I dislike the racist themes on Sup Forums

to each there own though, right?

>Hillbots before the leaks: the DNC is not corrupt, and anyone who says otherwise is deluded
>Hillbots after the leaks: what's the big deal, this is just how politics works, and anyone who doesn't know that is deluded

oh myyyy

Its pretty early for most burgers still

learn to use the catalog or archives then, there have been lots of threads

Kek, I'm not even surprised by this shit anymore. And they have the nerve to call us deplorable.

>hot or not, I'm still surprised that I didn't see a Sup Forums thread about it.
At the end of the day, *someone* has to make a thread. This time the initiative was taken by you. Cheers.

I've always suspected this, glad to be proven right

intriguingly the leaks also show a lot of money and info flowing between mainstream news and the dnc.

their silence is admission of guilt.

Could someone show me the 88888888 get, please?

> I dislike the racist themes on Sup Forums

Don't you realize the majority of happenings have something to do with anti-white anti-west narratives and the only real unique thing about Sup Forums is how we see through his narrative
hence all the
>what race is the perps and how will the left hide it use it
>what religion is the perps and how will the left hide it or use it
>what political ideology is the perps and how will the left hide or use it

Literally to enjoy these happening on Sup Forums you have to have a understanding of racial realism and the geopolitics surrounding the destructing of the white/west culture.

>glad to be proven right

What now? Throw Obama and Hillary in jail? Maybe, cause if they get off, so will every other shill politician.

This reinforces my belief that there is no difference between Obama, Hillary, Bill, Kerry, Gore, Any democrat that has run recently and maybe even most republicans, atleast some (bush)

They all might as well be the exact same person.

it was a leaf telling tay to be his ai gf, tay was saying trump will win

Got a screencap?

theres a reason your male relatives always called politicians crooks

it never happened

>highest bidder gets sent to Sweden
lmao what the fuck is this. I would ask for Japan or Switzerland not fucking Sweden.

>poo in loo
>cum in mum
>fap anywhere on the map
>pay to play
this just keeps getting better and better

huh? remember that sweden is where Assange is wanted for "rape"

I kek'ed

Sup Forums only cares about "degeneracy"

There is no political discussion on Sup Forums

Sup Forums is just the inverse of Sup Forums

I've tried to get people interested in this on cuckbook. I saw someone say Matt Bevin was borderline treasonous when he mentioned the tree of liberty and said "It breaks my heart to think that my grandchildren may have to spill their blood to regain freedoms that we are apathetic about losing today."

I told them this government is the most corrupt it's ever been. They are arming terrorists, rigging elections, control the media, and using pay to play. What the fuck has to happen before people are even allowed to talk about fighting back? He said that guy was treasonous when it's our fucking government that's treasonous!

yeah, seems to be that way now adays.

the silly part to Me is I don't understand how Sup Forums can go back and forth between libertarian and authoritarian so fast sometimes. its as if its got a personality disorder or something

>no punchline frame

:/

I understand your frustrations

It's almost as if Sup Forums is more than one person.

Is the entire Justice Department in bed with these corrupt politicians? What exactly is the function of the judicial branch?

Oh no, you mean like split personalities

>I'm shocked
>lack of sarcasm

BUMP

THE GUCCIFER LEAK IS FINALLY HERE! HILLARY AND DEMS ARE FINISHED

conservativedailypost.com/the-guccifer-leak-is-finally-here-hillary-and-dems-are-finished/?utm_source=Push&utm_medium=OneSignal&utm_campaign=14_September_0720

Powell in leaked email slams Bill Clinton on continuing affairs with 'bimbos'

thehill.com/policy/technology/295939-powell-in-leaked-email-slams-bill-clinton-on-affairs-with-bimbos

DNC Leak Reveals System for Automated Voter Fraud

mattforney.com/dnc-leak-voter-fraud/

Trump: ‘Now, the Cars are Made in Mexico and You Can’t Drink the Water in Flint’

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/14/trump-now-the-cars-are-made-in-mexico-and-you-cant-drink-the-water-in-flint/

Sales Data Qualifies Hillary Clinton’s Newest Book As ‘A Flop’

westernjournalism.com/sales-data-qualifies-hillary-clintons-newest-book-a-flop/

will this help the gop in this election?

Guy there are other threads that are pumped sooner then yours, stop with this "wow you guys don't even care" when most of the time we literally do not see everything.

probably not

I didn't say Sup Forums didn't care or that there where not threads. I said that I didn't see one. perhaps I jumped a gun with My conclusion, but still

No shit.

Its dis-ingenious to think obama directed the DOJ to reign in the FBI from the beginning only on idealogical merits....

no obama quashed it all because the rabbit hole is deep! to get hillary, you gotta go after valeria jarrett, susan rice, and barak obama....

it is plain to see, their sins find them out...traitors to the state by any definition...

yea, I'd like to think that also....

but no....they will survive these shameful things

Civil war starts when? because due process of law is gone....special rules for the elite are plainly in play......

Why civil war? Do you see much support of these scumbags?

give it time
do your part
thats all one can do

Pretty much. Watching the Congressional hearings it definitely seems that way. Loretta Lynch and Comey's ties to the Clintons, and their actions seem that way too. Lynch meeting with Clinton on a separate plane? Comey talking about how fucking negligent Hillary was without suggesting prosecution?

I plan on doing a 18 part series on Obamas pay to play just like we did for Rod Blagoyovich who got 14 years for doing the same thing a few dozen less times.

But no seriously I couldnt in any universe see Lebowitz actually say Obama belongs in jail for 31x 14 years.

That's a secret? When the yank ambassador came to finland years ago the news called him obamas fundraiser

Shit, you can still get butter knives, over here in bong land they are getting ready to clamp down on deadly assault spoons.

it's early morning bro, keep making these threads if they archive

I'm tired of this corrupt motherfucker being untouchable because he's half black. Every sjw and fucking celeb cry bitch tears over how great they perceive his public image to be and don't give a shit when incriminating evidence comes out that he's a walking piece of garbage.

nigga this is the shit Sup Forums is about

BUMP. EVERYONE NEEDS TO SEE THIS.

Here's my bump. House cleaning time boys.

>as a degenerate, I'm disgusted.

>They all might as well be the exact same person.

they're all members of the same cartel that cemented their power when Kennedy was assassinated

the military industrial cuck bags

>Me
>My
What's with the self-important asshattery?

because I was the subject of conversation

BUMP THIS BOARD IS MOVING FAST TODAY

They're all puppets. They serve their globalist masters who rule from behind the scenes. This is why despite being "political rivals," they all act and think the same way. They're all being controlled by the master.

Sup Forums is more diverse than most people would realize, ironically. People appreciate Sup Forums for different reasons.

LOL u wot m8? That explanation wouldn't make any sense as to why you capitalize me and my every time even if this thread had been about yourself and not our fuckass corrupt gov.

Thanks for making thread btw. Is good thread.

Maybe he worships himself as a deity hehe

guccifer? more like lucifer

Slide threads today are fucking horrendous.
>is it cool like if I raise my own kid from birth, is is it red pilled?
>BTFO
>'Country's Name (followed by) Yes or No
>Germany no, Sweden yes
> /pol BTFO
>Beatnik wojack (honestly kinda of funny)
>neonazi general
>Aryan / Anglo shit
>makes the neutrons fire threads
>Muh south park
>what did someone insignificant mean by something
>oily bitch "convince me not to go on welfare" thread

WE NEED TO TO DISCUSSING AND SPREADING THE LEAKS, COLIN POWELL'S INTENTIONAL LEAKED EMAILS (in my opinion, he threw hilldawg under the bus after she attempted to)

WE SHOULD KEEP DIGGING AND UNCOVERING AND TRY TO GET THE MSM TO COVER THIS (which they will refuse) AND TRY TO SPREAD IT TO INTERWEBS 101 USERS.

>BREAKING NEWS
>OBAMA IS A PUPPET POLITICIAN THAT SERVES THE ELITE WHILE FUCKING OVER THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND CONVINCING THEM THAT GETTING FUCKED OVER IS GOOD FOR THEM

He also would choose Muslims/Africans over all white people.

kek my money's on it being some sort of eDom thing

whatever the case, it's sorta keeping the thread bumped

DO YOU NOTICE A PATTERN ACROSS A DOZEN CANIDATES ALL PAID FOR BY THE (((1%))) THIS ELECTION CYCLE?

JUST

>elected official might be corrupt

Oh no!

>Obama frees the market
>righties hate this anyway

WëW

>supporting the candidate most likely to sell us out to Russia

JUST CORRECT MY RECORD UP
>.01 CENTS DEPOSITED

NICE PROXY ALSO FAGGOT, TRY HARDER NEXT TIME, CHANGE YOUR KEYBOARD LANG SETTINGS
>WëW
>Wë

>ëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëëë

FUCKING PATHETIC ATTEMPT

it's not like the jobs will ever go back to flint lol
can't have businesses in all black areas

The relevations of the last week make our FBI informant from a couple months ago look more legit. He was telling us the big deal with Hillary isn't the emails, it's the Foundation and the pay-to-play scheme. This was before we knew anything about it. He also said Obama is implicated. Well, here we go.
Sorry I don't have all the screencaps.

>>fap anywhere on the map
What's this?
I'm already caught up on designated shitting street and designated cum mum.

>most of us already assumed things worked like that,
This.

>AND TRY TO GET THE MSM TO COVER THIS (which they will refuse)
>What the fuck has to happen before people are even allowed to talk about fighting back?

MSM deserves more credit than we give them for being the biggest fucking obstacle in the way of shit getting done that actually serves the people rather than the elite and their many official puppets. Fuck civil war, dismantle the MSM when???

Threads keep getting slided or deleted

Remember that one guy who tried to sell Obama's Senate seat?

Yeah this is waaaay worse

is this on the board at all? the page is telling Me its not. strange yes?

They will pardon each other

Free market leads to oligopoly/monopoly retard

All capitalists understand that government regulation is necessary in moderation. It's just that high taxes and lots of welfare benefits are not.

>looking for a source that normies would accept
>only one I find is USAtoday blaming russia and portraying DNC as victims
>no mention of what the leak says

OBAMA BTFO
B
A
M
A

B
T
F
O

FUCK YOUR LEGACY

He doesnt want the approval of whites

Italians now only get fined for public masturbation.

>implying being governed by Putin wouldn't be the better option.
Fuck liberals and their degenerate agenda. Trump/Putin 2016.

bump

Bummmmp

>Implying Putin and his Orthodox Christian Russia, having purged degeneracy and NWO globalism from its country, would want (((globalist-controlled))) Jewmerica

Must raise awareness