What is Sup Forums's stance on allowing humans with underdeveloped brains to live normal lives?

What is Sup Forums's stance on allowing humans with underdeveloped brains to live normal lives?

I just stumbled upon this video about a family with two microcephalous children and it's really heart breaking.

This video in particular shows one of them crying in agony, probably realising for the first time what her life is; a husk of a normal human no more intelligent than a sea slug, before forgetting why she was upset, reverting back to the lifeless eyes that they'll be using until their premature death.

Just look at her quick glance into the camera. She's begging at that very moment to be put out of her misery.
youtube.com/watch?v=zOP21fYNOmE

Is it wrong of me to think that they deserve an early death? You wouldn't put a dog or a cat through something as horrific as this, why do we put young humans through something as tragic as this?

I love these little guys.

>Is it wrong of me to think that they deserve an early death?
you'd feel differently if it was your sibling

Just have them go on Sup Forums 23 hours a day and let them live their lives.

I'd feel stronger for it at that point

Why would you let them suffer?

>What is Sup Forums's stance on allowing humans with underdeveloped brains to live normal lives?

I support the extermination of all Sup Forums OPs.

Came here to post pic related. Also lack of brain=/=underdeveloped brain. The ability to care for our disabled members of society is something that puts us aside from animals

>on allowing humans with underdeveloped brains to live normal lives?
You can't "allow" them. They simply aren't capable of it.

Every family should be forced to go through mandatory pre-birth tests and the child aborted if it has defects.

You jerk off almost daily and throw that shit in the toilet even if its perfectly healthy. I'm sure that if that's "morally justified", then sparing a disfigured creature the decades of painful life should be even more.

It's all opinions either way, and I don't think we should end a human life without a massive majority of people supporting one's death. Life's value is subjective in my eyes, so I think why upset those who support its life if we don't have to?

That's hilarious.

If someone wants to give money to pay for help for handicapped people, I don't see what's wrong with that.

Don't involve the state, don't make it a tax on everyone. Only voluntary, then people who don't want to pay doesn't have to. I want to help, but I respect others right not to help as well because threatening them with death unless they comply is immoral.

They're not suffering though. I'm sure they aren't in pain or anything, and I doubt they know any better to realize how retarded they are.

They are basically house pets at this point though, and I agree that they should be put down

It's all fun and games until your kid is born with some kind of debilitating disease and nobody gives a shit.
Don't be edgy Hans, these kind of diseases are rare enough to be irrelevant to the statal budget (in Italy we're talking about less than 100M per year, which is nothing)

good good

This. It's why the mafia in America produced a Tony Accardo while he had a sixth grade education.

Part 2?

they should of been gassed, imo put them out of their misery , and potatoes and the like

Allowing them to live, is making them suffer.
They would be happier if they were just put to sleep.

You ppl dont lack the empathy it takes to euthanize retards. this thread is stupid

Agreed, it's rare enough so the state doesn't have to threaten millions of people with death unless they comply with the law.

Voluntary charity could pick it up easily, and because the charities aren't getting money reliably from the state, they have to compete for customers money. So you get better service than a state could ever provide.

My brother is very mentally and physically handicapped, I lived my whole life with it right next to me. I've seen how terribly wasteful the state is, I've seen the long wait times for surgeries or utilities like lifts, wheelchairs, shoes, beds.. special everything. These utilities can only be made and sold by a few select producers. They make law saying "only certified producers are allowed to sell wheelchairs, and it has to go through our government body" so they eliminate any natural market forces in the name of "solidarity"

It's immorality, and less productive than voluntary interactions.

>charities can improve themselves since they obey the laws of the free market

Sven please stop this bullshit. And producers are auctioned, they are literally required to be competitive to get picked up by the state as official suppliers

it should be allowed to live, but it can't be allowed to breed imo.

we need to keep the gene pool clear of any contamination untill we figure out how to edit genetics to the point where we can engineer humans to be more intelligent and free from genetic diseases.

Untill then, i think people that are underdeveloped or have crippling genetic diseases should not be allowed to breed

Abortist lobby propaganda.

They parents are happy with their creatures. Sure it's not what they would have dream but I'm sure as hell that they wouldn't be happier killing them.

Goodbye sides, I hardly knew ye

>What is Sup Forums's stance on allowing humans with underdeveloped brains to live
Every right-wing conservative and Republican deserves a chance at life even if they never figure out they're being played 24/7.

>normal lives?
I wouldn't exactly call the shitposters on Sup Forums normies, even though they're obviously still waiting for final brain development and both testicles to drop.

Auctioned by the state. They said a few years ago they will privatize parts of Swedish welfare system. It's bullshit.

Having a state saying " this company will get contract from us, anyone else trying to produce what we do not allow them to will be forcibly shut down, fined, jailed or killed if resisting arrest" is still immoral and limits freedom.

It doesn't work like that. The company losing the auction just doesn't get the contract, if you want to pay stuff from your pocket to buy their own stuff, nobody gives a shit.

Protip: libertarian societies work in non homogenous countries where civil solidariety doesn't exist. Here in Italy we had to pay more taxes to support the earthquake victims, and we still shelled out millions in aids and voluntary work to help the victims

>hat is Sup Forums's stance on allowing humans with underdeveloped brains to live normal lives?

Do you mean like newscaster and journalists?

This, the part of the population with a proper disability is miniscule, as the Wop with the awesome story said above taking care of them puts us aside from animals. It's compassionate.

Straight up brain dead microcephalic baby though, seems more than disability, tough to call.

every child is sacred and all life must be protected until the child becomes an adult at 18. we need stronger laws protecting children in america.,

>Abortist lobby propaganda.
We all know it is morally wrong to force a miserable existence by birthing suffering creatures, well, those of us with a sense of ethics and values know it.

And it's even worse violating a woman's natural and inalienable rights by forcing her to bear a child if that is not her decision.

>It's all fun and games until your kid is born with some kind of debilitating disease and nobody gives a shit.

That's what potato sacks and rivers are for.

Abortion has a wide effect on crime rates, and it's virtually free and money saving. I think it should be legal and paid for by the state for everyone

>That's what potato sacks and rivers are for.
Remember to save the sack in case you get sick or injured.

>implying I wasn't smart enough to plan ahead and create a safety net for exactly that scenario

The problem with abomination children is that there's no return on investment.

You could say that about anything taxes are spent on.

I agree, Sven.

I shouldn't have read this in a busy pub.

>The problem with abomination children is that there's no return on investment.
It is the unwritten rule among hypocritical politicians.

>Causing autistic/weird kids to get into fights.
Oh boy this brings back the memories.

>What is Sup Forums's stance on allowing humans with underdeveloped brains to live normal lives?
>live normal lives
There is nothing I could do, not do, allow, or disallow, or that they could do, not do, allow, or disallow that would lead to a "normal life" for children with underdeveloped brains.

I fucking hate these little fuckers' faces.

>live normal lives
Bro, animals are smarter than them.

They'd make good sex toys but nothing more. They shouldn't even legally be classified as human.