/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

SAW YOU SON OF A BITCH Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Rebels 3.11: "Ghosts of Geonosis" (January 7)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 3 - Mid-Season Trailer
youtu.be/upN-7ALj2OU

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ekunppfZlkY
twitter.com/PhilSandifer/status/817416793404870658
the-leader.com/article/ZZ/20160510/business/305109875
nooooooooooooooo.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dooku representing.

Remember the legacy of UHM EHH UMM EEH

On average, about when does Hondo appear with a MEGA?

1080p? Usually a few hours after the episode is on iTunes. I think that's Sunday

MEGA WHEN

What about 720p or such?

Defender is shit

Saw meeting Kalani when?

What's the best planet order for KOTOR1?

Ah shit, its been so long, all I remember is usually saving Tattooine for last, Manaan i did later as well but only because fuck that underwater section.

It's good and i like it.
See? it was easy.

Tatooine, Kashyyyk, Manaan, and Korriban

No matter what you do, you should always save Korriban last in both KOTOR 1 and 2.

How come? I never did it last in 1, is there actually a reason?

youtube.com/watch?v=ekunppfZlkY

Depending on what companion you prefer to recruit is either Tatooine or Kashyyyk first (Tatooine probably better as second so you can meet Bastilia mother and do her quest while doing search for starmap), Manaan is better third since no companion there to recruit. Korriban work bets as final planet in search of starmap and imporant step in character journey right before point of no return in last planet.

You get HK on Tatooine
It's also the easiest as there are no big battles unless you trigger Sand People
Korriban for the last because after the reveal you have a shitload of new dialogue options. Also, taking on the entire academy, while is optional, is probably the hardest part in the game.

It's more satifying that after learning that you are Revan to go there and show those Siths who is boss. Also its good point where you decide if you are light or dark side.

That's actually pretty cool.

It's kinda weird that you trigger the sand people by asking if they looked human... After stripping them to wear disguises.

In ten years the CG tech will be on the level we could easily get Dooku: A Star Wars Story without CGI Lee being stuck in the uncanny valley.

But we won't because Dooku was ignored even during the prequel era heyday.

Life is not fair.

Is it any good?

The beard would be a bitch.

Sure. What's not to like about Han Solo joining the Intergalactic Wacky Races. Also interdimensional travel is now canon, so hey for all we know Luke's Jedi Order isn't destroyed, he merely shunted them into another dimension. Right above the Home for Infinite Losers where Jabba and Sheev are constantly scheming on how to return to life.

mega link when?

what's a good site to stream Ghosts of Geonosis?

Bossk when?

>Sheev is reborn in cloned Jabba's body

He's looked worse but he's never looked better.

twitter.com/PhilSandifer/status/817416793404870658

The Phantom Menace haters don't know how to hate their movie the right way.

I hate it on another plane of understanding. You could say I hate it spiritually.

...Interdimensional travel? Oh god did they bring back Otherspace from that trippy WEG adventure module? ...Or worse: Waru.

>it's a Han Solo is actually just another alternate Space Dandy from a different universe episode

Oh God I see it
>Han is Space Dandy
>Chewie is Meow
>C3PO is QT
>Leia is that redhead

CROSSOVER WHEN

I want next episode to have Saw eating something in each scene to justify how he got fat.

>episode I
>anakin says that no one can kill a jedi
>episode III
>anakin kills all the jedi

Kids say the darndest things, especially desert dwelling uneducated slave kids who likes spinning and hates sand.

>Episode I
>Anakin: "I don't want to be a problem"
>Qui-Gon: "You won't be"

>Episode III
>Anakin is a problem

>episode I
>it's gonna be great

>episode III
>It's not and it hasn't been

Is there a turnaround or concept art of Infinity Rey that shows different angles? I'd like to get one for a reference.

>now THIS is podracing!
>it's also 70% of the total movie

I really don't like that the pants don't reach the boots, and that there's no leg cover. Feels like a really garbage design choice.

So what, the movie offends your soul?

Yeah, nah. Technology is already there, you're not gonna be able to make CG humans look much better texture-wise or poly-wise. Yet we're right in that uncanny valley. A CG approximation of a person will never not look creeppy as fuck, superior technology can't fix this.

But was she an angel?

The biggest problem with graphics in general is light shading.

>New Revan figure is duel welding

I thought that was just some fan headcanon nonsense

the-leader.com/article/ZZ/20160510/business/305109875
This article features some images of her fig and game model at a different angle. You might have to look for Gameplay vids of her on youtube to get a proper look at her back. What do you need her for?

The Revan apparition in KOTOR 2 dual wields, I think.

No, but TCW did a very neat job of showing "Angels" are just really pretty humanoid aliens that actually exist, which makes Anakin's line in TPM less cringey and quite cute.

I know that was always the intention, that the Angels were aliens ("They live on the moons of Iego, I think...") but seeing it makes it work out better.

After seeing Zombie Tarkin's unnatrual facial movement I can't think of shading as being near as important.

>I thought that was just some fan headcanon nonsense

Just like Revan himself :^)

Thanks user!

I might use her to commission some lewds. Not every artist is okay doing a person's likeness and Cartoon Rey is a good backup.

>revan dual wields
Really makes you think.

Thats just a matter of the animators.
And what points were "unnatural"?

>I thought that was just some fan headcanon nonsense
Yep.

If Revan is ever canon though, I would be ok if she dual weilds

What the fuck does kitty toe have to do with anything?

You know exactly. :^)

Is this a Jojo reference?

any downloads?

They're both overrated Mary Sues that dual weild.

In the end of the story we find out that an almost extinct species had actually traveled to another dimension and they come back briefly to the galaxy before fucking off again

Not yet. Patience user.

New episode when?

Today

>Also interdimensional travel is now canon
>now
You wut

If the Jedi Council found out about Anakin and Padme, would they actually have immediately expelled him from the Order, or would there be a chance he could get special permission like Ki Adi Mundi to keep his wife? I thought he was Good Friends with Obi Wan and Yoda, surely they would go to bat for him

It was generally what everyone did, because there was absolutely no reason not to by end game and every reason to do so.
The Heart and Mantle made it even more of a no brainer

Why do people always say that 7th Sister was aroused by Kanan?

If only it were Kanan.

If they were still at war, they'd probably invent a reason to let him continue, then quietly kick him out after.

Any other time would have Mace Windu REEEEEing the house down over it, unless Obi-Wan pulled some serious strings

The new Rebels episode is on animeflavor

damn.. cant download.

damn Kanan forcewielding gets its majestic moments..

I'll always find funny how Aayla falls like a second before the actual shooting.

It wasn't Kanan. It was Ezra.

Why in one Clone Wars episode the clones name Christmas?

Ghosts of Geonosis is up on Piratebay

Luke, did I ever tell you about Christmas? Christmas was a holiday that bore a striking resemblance to Life Day where everybody gets presents and spends time with family while waiting for the arrival of Santa Claus, Yoda's twin brother that delivers gifts to all the good children in the galaxy using the power of the force and extremely good hyperspace lanes.

He was a good friend.

Life day is for lewds

But isn't he only 14?

So are we all just trying to forget the heli-sabers?

Hence Seventh Sister = /ss/

Yes.

Meh, they were only in one episode, and they weren't even that bad. I don't need to forget them because they were obnoxious or offensive in any way

This guy gets /it/

No, they were dumb and the people that flew them died in the same episode they were used in, including one that died by having it fail on him because his lightsaber/heli-saber was hit during a lightsaber battle. That kinda proved how retarded it was as a weapon.

I'm fine with them.
Mostly because I think Palpatine and Vader trained them to use them that way as a joke.

NEW EPISODE IS UP

where

LINKKKKK

But this user is still correct

Was the Captain in the episode supposed to be Rae Sloane?

Kanan status: Destroyed.

You should probably be grateful for that, Rex.

Do you skip the end credits?

No.

is it out yet?

its on kisscartoon but the sound is fucked up

Now I'm kind of upset that the other clone troopers don't know the truth.
It would fucking destroy them and that would be amazing.

nooooooooooooooo.com/