TV/Electric Jew, how to counter the agenda?

>Mr.Robot season 2

Tattooed Dyke Fbi agent is stronk female and doesn't need men. Literally kills men during shoot outs and is.practically invincible. Talks down her bosses and is always right.

Main character (male) is out three quarters of the show due to mental issues while the strong females run everything.

White supremacists try to rape main Character but a black Ninja pips out and kills five of them. Also, he goes off on SJW rant.

>Lancelot
>Medieval England
Black guy is Lancelot. Most likely back them commoners would've thought black people were some kind of Military technology.

>BBC Shakespeare
Queen in historic play is now played by Black woman.

>Men in the High Castle
Woman beats men twice her size and is the strong patriot, while men are basically cannon fodder and weak Nazis.

>Preacher
Black 110lb woman reguarly beats and kills men twice her size.

If you are aware of the Electric Jude it's okay to watch and ignore it, so ling as you uprate. But I feel all the blue pulled people and idiots are getting subtly feminimised and brainwashed.

How to make people more aware of the Hollywood agenda?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-37331026
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>blue mountain state
Women are dirty whores and only have value as colostomy bags,the system is corrupt so you have to fight it,friendship only exists between men.

Sound good, desu.

>Not watcing based Animu where men kick ass and women watch on the sidelines with their huge breasts heaving in awe

The fuck is wrong with all of you?

Anume is cartoons, I'm a grown ass man.

I'll stick to 80z TV shows in the mean time.

>Pitch
A skinny black women is somehow a Major League pitcher and teaches white men a thing or two.

Make sure you speak out the shilling you see on tv, but with a deal of subtlety. I've been doing this for years to my family, and semi-bluepilled friends.
Most were sceptical at first, especially my family, but over the years the kikery on tv became apparent to them.

Oy Vet

Shit man aside from game of thrones i dont even watch tv.

Prepare to lose your shit OP
>Shakespeare anniversary: Britain's first all-black Hamlet
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-37331026

>not mentioning the Chinese tranny in Mr. Robot
Casual scum.

Archer. Go ahead and judge me, it's a hilarious show.

>show
you mean cartoon?

>Cartoon
This guy gets it.

My bad.
Tranny is literally leader of the Dark Army and Chinese Security minister. There's much more I could've added.

I have a TV, but without any channels. I only use it for youtube and stuff that I download. I am completely free to choose whatever I want to see.
It's pretty common for nationalists here to throw out their TV's.

Is game of thrones Sup Forums approved?

Yeah if i move out i plan to do the same thing.

Just don't watch cable lineups. Most of them are garbage anyway. I just stick to watching movies and anime that I actually own

I decided to do that when I moved out from my parents too and got my first own TV. But my siblings still at home don't watch any TV either.

Didn't you know? Shakespeare was black!

>stronk womyn leading brown hordes

It's utter garbage.

What about 80s cartoons?

>a show where everyone is fucking each other all the time
No. Watch redpilled youtube videos instead.

Not since it went full feminist agenda

No!

IT'S written by a nu-male feminist.

It's based in an alternative medieval area. And it has women as power whores.

Tell me how a string of piss woman (Brianne of Fart) runs around nearing up men and the Hound. Aryian the little whore has vegetable against men.

Cripples like the midget Tyrian kills his "sexist, albeist, racist" father. Anyone red pilled dies.

It always was, m8. Look up the guy who wrote it.

>>it's the current year
>>implying people still watch TV

Anyone watch The Purge Election Year? Entire movie was SJW liberal pro-killary propaganda. Entire movie was evil white conservative racist christians who want to mass murder all nigs via the purge vs black lives matter dindus and liberal SJWs who want to end the purge. There's a mercenary group that tries to assassinate killary's character and they all wear swastikas, white power patches, confederate flag patches, etc. Could go on more about it but don't feel like typing it all out.

Explain? Theres only a couple strong women

Brienne of tard
Denerys tardgerian and helper
This girl thats together with bran stark

>5 seasons of men leading
this show is fine
>6 episodes of a few women doing well under circumstances that make sense in the story
FULL FEMINIST AGENDA DROPPED THIS SHOW IS DEGENERATE GARBAGE

sometimes it makes me laugh how much Sup Forumstards are fucking *terrified* of women

Don't forget about Family Guy, The Simpsons, American Dad, and basically any other mainstream media series.

All of those three have the "stupid white males" in them.

Got literally half way through when they were in the nogs shop.

The wymn were literally bad ass killers and the men were basically just show pieces. Even the woman who was a politician was "firing guns and defending" while the men were leaving.

That's exactly the point I turned it off and deleted it.

Bruh half of the women are raped.
Cersei was taken by jaime once against her will
Sansa stark was also rape
This wildling savage woman was killed by ramsay
Littlefinger has whore house

It just shows how evil women are which red pill for the viewer.

But Nazis have always been villains in movies. Doesn't mean it's THE SJW LIBERALS AT IT AGAIN, just because they made the Nazis the bad guys.

Yeah i agree to what you said.

So? They're still the protagonists. What's your point? They have plenty of smart white males in them too.

There isn't a global conspiracy against white people you fucking child.

>not posting the unshopped version

The real problem is video games, its replacing tv and der jude have caught on. Loom at battlefield 1 it has german niggers in WW1 lol ok. Its oure cancer mate.

>Main character (male) is out three quarters of the show due to mental issues while the strong females run everything.

Yeah, and they completely fuck it all up. She literally says she needs Elliot to tell her what to do next.

No, you mong.

Every woman who was wronged is literally still on top. Most of the male leads were killed by season 3. The writer is an actual feminist promoter in real life.

>Women are evil
Nope, that's them being portrayed as Stronk and like men. Literally not the case. Cerci Nukes Kings landing for her son.

Show is degenerate as fuck, senpai.

Even since season 1.

>Always porrayed as bad guys.

True, but more now are.being portrayed as skinheads and degenerates who are always attacking the left in Movies. What reason did they have to White Supremacists and not just mercenaries? And the victims/hunted were black people and a leftist politician.

What about castle black? 50 men hold off 100k strong invasion of the north. Thats strong men for you.

Besides the show has no hero/villian dynamic, it uses anti heros to better simulate reality and difficult life choices, people dont always do whats right, etc.

>White supremacists try to rape main Character but a black Ninja pips out and kills five of them.
never happened... that was the alternate reality he "socially constructed" in his head while in prison...

>What reason did they have to White Supremacists
easy, it's just a simple way to give your villains motive.

>And the victims/hunted were black people
who cares

>And a leftist politican
how were they leftist sorry?

I don't understand your point to be honest I think you're grasping at straws with all of these TV conspiracies

--- PEOPLE ---
TV will always be a leftist stronghold, because the vast majority of artists, creatives, and humanities majors are leftists. That's how it always will be. If you are looking for right wing TV shows you might find a few, but they'll probably be shit. The vast majority of the world's best writers, musicians, artists, etc. would be considered pretty far left by todays standards.

You can't see it because you don't wanna.

>How are they leftist
Wants to get rid of the Gun loving people and stop the purge. Literally uh stronk female wyminz.

Stay Blue pilled, friendo.

Are you dumb? It still happened, rather than it being in alleyway, it happened in the prison instead. Didn't you watch it where clearly shows you it still happened just not the way he saw it.

Even if it wasn't real, it was still put in there subliminally, the eldctric jew has you.

Fucking love BMS.

Watch anime

Yeah but check the genre first, so you dont see any trans cancer.

I don't think Mr Robot is not that bad in terms of SJW bullshit. The feminist-gogo-pink-power-ranger fbi agent is insufferable and I hope she gets killed the fuck off, but the rest is barely noticeable unless you analyze the show with a Sup Forums approved electron microscope.

>2016
>not looking at everything with a Sup Forums approved electron microscope

its viewer base is over 65% women last i heard sooo

>Mr.Robot season 2
how the fuck do people even watch this show its seriously fucking aids. Main character unironically talks about the "thrill of pwning people" online. Seriously he says that

>BBC Shakespeare
>Queen in historic play is now played by Black woman.
Casting a black character is not really the issue with modern Shakespeare productions. It's the gender-swapping bullshit and casting female Hamlets, Prosperos, etc. Every "modern" interpretation of Shakespeare that goes off book is undoubtedly a fucking travesty. Stick with BBC and RSC, they do good Shakespeare

>How to make people more aware of the Hollywood agenda?
I don't think there's anything to "do" about it. All the retarded shit and sjw cancer in entertainment will wash out on its own as it always has. The good things will always stand the test of time. Just gotta be patient, ignore all the shit, and appreciate the good things when they come by

It would be fine if half of that shit actually happened in the books.

Seeing how the last book ended, most of the events from the show either will be completely different or rushed in the new book.

To say the show hasn't been shilling feminist ideals is just delusional.

Bump.

>Mr. Robot
I heard about it, saw the ads, never bothered to watch it.

Saw the cancer coming.

>Preacher
>Black 110lb woman reguarly beats and kills men twice her size.
You now realize that Tulip was a blond white girl in the comic books who routinely was kidnapped and beaten by the bad guys if she didn't shoot them first. Fuck this SJW crap. She doesn't have powers. That was the point of her character. Preacher and the Vampire had powers, she was just a stubborn punching bag who wouldn't quit standing with her man.

>>BBC Shakespeare
>>Queen in historic play is now played by Black woman.

>Casting a black character is not really the issue with modern Shakespeare productions. It's the gender-swapping bullshit and casting female Hamlets, Prosperos, etc. Every "modern" interpretation of Shakespeare that goes off book is undoubtedly a fucking travesty. Stick with BBC and RSC, they do good Shakespeare

i think plays or shakespeare are one occasion you can't actually shake a spear at them for doing it. in the past men would play as women unconvincingly so what's the issue with a reversal?

that said, it's not okay in films so much. arbetrary character actors in films could ruin it, but a play is different since a new actor plays the character every incarnation of the play

>Tattooed Dyke Fbi agent is stronk female and doesn't need men. Literally kills men during shoot outs and is.practically invincible. Talks down her bosses and is always right.

Blindspot is like this too. Its total garbage.

AVOID RIPPER STREET

They litterly had OY VEY ANTISEMTISM IS SERIOUS DEAL GOY, and gay oppressed couples.

Its set in 1800 england

Dat Mr.Robot, it started very good season 1, I was actually quite worried.

Where these people were getting their information from....

Then it just farts off to something weird, I was looking so forward for s2, but no.

Sad. I thought this show could go interesting places

>Besides the show has no hero/villian dynamic, it uses anti heros to better simulate reality and difficult life choices, people dont always do whats right, etc.

Jewish moral relativsm, muh ambiguity. Jewish invention, simple as that.

True western movies have clear symbolic hero, vs symbolic evil, none of the hurr durr nobody is evil formula.

avoid literally every single UK made Trump """documentary"""

always has a smug leftie cunt as a presenter, interviews a bunch of southerners and portrays them as evil racists for complaining that their towns have lost all of it's jobs, calls Trump racist sexist etc etc all the way through

Just don't do it. Sky, C4, BBC, ITV. all are the same