Am I being played Sup Forums?

I know Sup Forums really isn't the place for advice on relationships/women, but I've seen some good informative posts here so hear me out.

I met this girl about a week ago at a bar and we struck up a conversation. Neither of us was particularly drunk and it was getting late so we decided to head to her place. We talked a lot along the way (we walked) and it turned out we had quite a bit in common. We got to her place, talked a bit more and then went to bed. When I made a move on her she stopped me right as I was going for the poon and told me she couldn't do it tonight. Of course I backed off and we just started cuddling and talking.

Turns out she was raped last March and had some reservations due to that. Now that would be understandable but she told me she's had sex after the incident with "an acquaintance", so presumably some loose fwb setup, and that "having that long of a dry spell would be a nightmare". So clearly she has no reservations of the act itself.

So I figured it must be me, even though she said otherwise. We've been going out for the past week and I've tried to get to know her better. Last night we were watching a movie and I made another move on her, taking it extra slow this time, and the same thing happened. Right when I was taking off her panties, she told me to stop. This time over she didn't say much except that she got anxious. We went to bed, cuddled a bit in the morning and left for school. Both times she's been visibly embarrassed, at least to my eye.

I'm getting the sense that I'm somehow being jewed here. I've not made any financial investments on her outside of a cup of coffee, but I've spent a bit of time with her and actually expressed that I might want something besides a one-off, and she felt the same. Yet some Chad or manbun-fuckboy has been drilling her with zero emotional investment (I shared something personal with her too).
cont.

What do Sup Forums? We're not meeting until next week. Should I take her for her word and try to go even slower? Maybe spend a night with her and make no moves at all? Share a bit more of my personal stuff in hopes that she'll open up a bit as well? Or should I just drop it?

Cunt move on.
If she has been raped she'll be fucked not just in the cunt but the head too

smhtbh friendzone her.

This. Had an ex who got raped,so speaking from experience. Got a lot of sympathy for her because she was a nice girl, but she would flip out over nothing. Totally bat shit crazy

You're a fucking idiot

This.
Not worth it.

Stop being a bitch and invest your time with another choick. The whores that dont wanna have sex you but have sex with other guys are fluzy retards.

Did you have a regular sex life?

she doesn't want you as a romantic partner

move on

Sounds like a loose woman that will eventually cuck you over so drop it.

>was raped
>frequents bars and goes back to guys places
>start the fucking but she says stop right as you're about to put it in
GEE I WONDER HOW THAT RAPE HAPPENED
fucking run and never turn back

All of this faggot. Tell her you're not looking for a nonphysical relationship at the moment. Or just keep the bitch as a friend while still going out and hooking up with other girls, guaranteed way to get her to want you

Just guessing, but it sounds to me like she was never rape, but after taking countless penises in the vag, she is uncomfortable with the idea of having an actual boyfriend.

Idiot. Move on and find a non damaged goods.

She's cheating on you with a black man

Don't play with women, take them at face value and move on. This is an issue with nu makes across the world, playing women games and allowing them to have positions they certainly do not deserve

This might be it too I guess. She does seem really distant at times. Has troubles maintaining eye contact when we talk and when we we're about to bang. Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if she said she's never been in a relationship.

> Of course I backed off and we just started cuddling and talking.

And that was your first mistake. She wanted you to reenact her rape fantasies and fuck her despite her No. You missed the opporunity to give her the best orgasm of her life, like the "acquaintance" already did.

She doesn't see you as boyfriend material. You are her protector, while Chad is raping her all the time and satisfying all her primal urges.

Get cucked.

Maybe the reason is that she got some feelings for you.
Maybe she fucked the other guy because it was just a one time thing which she needed so badly.
Give her some time to open up.

You are being jewed.

I've dated over 12 women. I have been in this scenario before. The bitch is crazy.

First of all she was probably never raped. Here is what is going to happen... she is gonna act like she has some strange form of "morals" that doesn't make sense and its not supposed to. The whole point of that game is to drive you crazy trying to understand it.

She will eventually one day just decide to suck you off and fuck you like a madwoman. It will come as a surprise after putting up with all her bullshit. This is the part where you are supposed to leave. I IMPLORE YOU LEAVE after this, because at this point she is going try to get you in some sort of "relationship" that is governed by her "morals". Simply put, you'll do until something "better" comes along and then she is still gonna play you the same way she is playing her "friends with benefits" dude with you.

Never put up with a girl like that who pretends like her pussy is a no fly zone even when it's obvious half of American airlines has flown right in at some point.

She is just giving the pussy to somebody... I guarantee you she has fucked some dude within an hour of meeting him and is currently fucking somebody.

Somehow in her crazy mind you are the one that gets to "work for it" and that you are "boyfriend material", which means you will be the guy that gets fucked around the most out of deal (there will be other guy "friends")

Don't try to understand it.

JUST HIT THAT SHIT AND LEAVE.

As a wise guy once said
>she says no, off you go
and never come back, don't ever come back

no.

red flags everywhere.

She has a moral dilemma with OP, but not her recurring FWB guy?

She already said she didn't like having a dry spell. I would ask her why she doesn't date FWB guy instead.....no, no I wouldn't. That would only lead to more mental gymnast shit.
The only reason she would even mention dude is to give OP feelings of unease. The bitch is edgy.

OP just do what it takes to dick her down and abandon ship.

Rape her.

Kek wills it

Women secretly enjoy being raped, gives them the biggest orgasm of their lives

Every time you have sex she's going to think about being raped

Move on

Kek wills it.

This.

Kek confirms.

Btw. This is not about politics.

/thread

fpbp

That'll fix her.

100% roastie.
You think men are self conscious about their dicks?
Women are worse. She has a big beefy cunt, user.
That's all.

Could it be that she is a vergin? And too embarassed to do it?
>you can find vergin girl nowdays
Maybe she was raped, reaped people commonly avoid fisical contact, but it didn't explain the cuddling, or maybe your so close to her that she allows you to touch her even with the rape background, but it is strange that you went at her place the first time you met her or it is just that you two were a little bit drunk.
The choice is yours

>she was raped
>has had sex since
>will cuddle and talk to you about shit
Yeah, she is just using you as an emotional tampon, chances are she wasn't even "raped", just tell her that she has sent you mixed messages and that you have female family members for that emotional sponge shit, and thats not what you are looking for.

>at a bar
Move on. Stop thinking about some barslut.

Shes just playing hard to get dude.

A: You wait around for her to quit playing her mental game
B: You distance yourself from her, play your own game, she'll give it up pretty quick
C: Tell her to fuck off

My course of action is usually B

Now delete this shit and move it /adv/ or Sup Forums

Are there any non-loose women in the Nordic countries?

possibly this

>then she is still gonna play you the same way she is playing her "friends with benefits" dude with you

Can confirm, had an American gf for a few months after living there doing university exchange. My experience was basically the same. Lucky for me she wasn't too sharp and I cottoned on fairly quick but it haunts me how I could have ended up becoming that other guy.

In all seriousness install a free keylogger sneakily on her laptop (or yours) get into her kikebook messages. I think you already know shes not gf material so take the opportunity to study some crazy. I guarantee that you'll find messages with some desperate guy shes kept hanging on, maybe even his predecessor too.

This is what did it for me, her same insane misdirecting confusing arguments, the insanity, she did it all with him too, down to the same retarded phrases. Learned so much but I shudder when I think how it could have gone, I was so naive.

You mean she was lying? I doubt it, considering other stuff I know about her past but haven't disclosed here.

>she's had sex after the incident with "an acquaintance"
>won't fuck you

Don't waste your time.

Women are genetically predispositioned to cheat. Essentially if you're with a female, then you are getting jewed. That said, get what you can out of your mutually benefitting parasitic relationships to lower the amount of how jewed you are getting, with the ultimate goal of coming out ahead (or at least breaking even). I guarantee that's what she's doing.

She's got herpes

she wants you to rape her.

Maybe you two should talk about her past and if you think she is not lying well ok
or you can convince her to have sex because you want to be closer to her, telling stuff like, she don't need to be worried about you, that this will help her to move on about the rape etc.
btw, is she hot?

There's a good chance that this is true. Current year STD rates are terrifying.

Maybe she got it from a reckless past? Maybe she got it from her rape? Maybe she got it from her reckless past and is claiming rape so that you pity her herpes?

Be careful taking a female for her word. They lie without hesitation or remorse as a mating/survival strategy.

Been in same situation, you are being jewed, just leave.

I've tried talking to her about it but she won't open up. And I don't like disclosing my own personal stuff with her just in the hopes that she'll fuck me. To me that shit comes after the fucking, after several fuckings rather, not before.

She's clearly been into it with me too, I've sucked her tits etc., the usual foreplay stuff and she seemed into it. The fwb-dry-spell bullshit and the fact that she still wouldn't give it up after a week is what bothers me.

Yes she's hot. Bit of a butterface but the t&a make up for it.

I can already see where this is going, don't fucking bother with this OP, just chat up a normal girl that wasn't raped, don't be that thirsty faggot that goes for it anyway disregarding all warning signs and don't try to rationalize your thirst by being a supreme beta white knight, pls don't, I have seen this shit IRL, I have seen how it turns out, pls OP don't become that guy.

Don't worry, I already pretty much made up my mind after last night. It just helps to get some tough love and bounce some ideas around.

Looks like the thread is dying anyway. It's pretty clear my best option is to just cut my losses.

>I've sucked her tits etc.
>etc.
You are the only one that gives this kind of stimulation to her or she do something too fro you?
>Yes she's hot. Bit of a butterface but the t&a make up for it.
>butterface
Send pic, with her face pixelated or censored
or a side of her face where I can see the level of butter in her face.

Hey OP, you mentioned school so I'm gonna assume you're both Uni students. I'm also now gonna make the assumption that she's drank at least a bit of the SJW coolaid, had consensual sex with some dude she later regretted, convinced herself it was rape, and is using that as an excuse to take advantage of you emotionally. You've been patient, but its probably time to move on.

Though this disease is usually just a phase for most people. She's already used goods anyway, maybe come back later?

I am sorry it turned out this way OP, maybe you have more luck with the next one, the world needs more spurdos

Maybe she had a bush or on her period, I know my gf gets self conscious when she has a bush and doesn't feel sexy

Yes, but she'd definitely not an SJW, which is one of the reasons why I stuck with her for even this long in the first place.

It'd actually surprise you how many crazy types I've attracted. I've beaten grade-A shit tests but this whole rape stuff caught me a bit off guard.

She knew I was coming over and no girl I've ever fucked was self conscious about her period.

RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN IT TO DA WOODS!
redflags dropin like allies on Omaha beach.

If you stay you deserve whatever shit she will bring upon you.

Ill handle this one, gents.

>Turns out she was raped last March
Could be suspect. It's a handy 'out' and can't tell you the number of times girls I know use it just to get out of a new physical relationship before it starts. Especially when she had sex with someone else. But wont have sex with you. so, ok.

This is what you must do. If you don't take this advice you're a fuckwad.

You are going to have to stop seeing her. Be kind, tell her its not against her, but you realize that she has some trauma from her rape that she needs to heal from and work through, before she can be in a HEALTHY LOVING RELATIONSHIP and you are going to give her that space so she can do her healing. Tell her that you'll be happy to begin a relationship when she's in a good headspace for relationships. And tell her that she should give you a call when she's ready for a HEALTHY LOVING RELATIONSHIP.

Then walk the fuck away. You guys, you let us do this to you, friendzone you and use you for emotional support. Its like guys who get sex, why buy the cow? Women who you give emotional support to, why should we buy YOUR cow? We're already getting what we need from you; attention, favors, attention, cuddling, support, someone at our beck and call, attention, attention. If she was raped, YOU are her crutch right now, and she'll throw out her crutch as soon as she can walk on her own. If she wasn't raped, its a convenient out to keep you in friendzone.

Either way, you need to tell her what I told you to say, and vacate. But you won't listen. A remote possibility for pussy maybe sometime, if ever, is worth more to you than your self-respect. And that is how you give us power over you to jerk you around for years if we feel like it.

Three possibilities:

1. She has herpes. This would explain the "rape" story. She will tell you she got the herpes from the "rape" and expect you to fuck her out of sympathy.

Solution: Say the word "Valtrex' unexpectedly and see how she reacts.

2. She has a rape fetish. She's pushing you away because she desperately wants to be raped.

Solution: Rape her.

3. You're a cuck. This is the most likely scenario. Why fuck poopy bar pussy when you could be going to Catholic Mass and finding a spouse with reproductive value?

Solution: Slit your wrists in a bathtub tonight. Don't leave a note or anything.. nobody cares.

move along buddy, it sucks, but there are more women out there

>better life
>catholic

Pick one

I was young and got tied up in that game myself. They fabricate all kinds of reasons why they are single and how they had bad past experiences, but if you take the time and really get to know them you will see that they have plenty (and keep plenty) of potential suitors on lock and key. Sadly, most of them are alright dudes, just like you and me. You will also find out about all the scumbags she has fucked and that she has fucked most of her guy friends. It's a game, if she feels that she can manipulate you she will while she does her private thing with the monthly chad... all the while complaining about life and how all her relationships were "abusive".

After really getting to know her I came to the belief that if a dude wasn't beating her ass he was probably left unfulfilled.