Reminder that Cicada and the 3301 are working behind the scenes either with or against the (((families))) to create a...

Reminder that Cicada and the 3301 are working behind the scenes either with or against the (((families))) to create a globalist world without money, or goverments.

Reminder that you already lost, their plans are in motion.

WW3, then a system like the Venus project will be put in place in the next few decades.

Prepare.

Other urls found in this thread:

uncovering-cicada.wikia.com/wiki/Puzzles_we_found_in_2014_and_doesnt_look_legit
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Reminder that you already lost, their plans are in motion.

But what if I am a globalist?

Cicada is a defunct strategy team that tried to get hackers to create software for free. They opened up about inviting hackers with payroll soon after, cicada is a turd dude

>Cicada
I like the noise the make.

Cicada are some chinese who are currently masturbating to japanese cartoons

sure thing boy

But venus project is good faggot

You really believe this that they recruited some random guys to work for them?

I think that it is more realistic that Cicada mission was to lure those, who could break the code, but was too naive to eliminate them from game
They are either dead, captured or under surveillance (if they do some wrong action they will get bad consequences for them, their family, loved ones and/or friends)

Whatever happened with that whole beast bill thing?

it was a marketing strategy of some sort from what I read on here.

abortion man went cuckoo

It was just psyop to stop anons from doing real research. Some bullshit.

this was and continues to be a shit meme, i understand it was real a long long time ago in a happening far away. But its WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY to boring now.

Moving on.

>hat if I am a globalist?
>888

A deity more powerful than Kek is above Sup Forums and the universe.

Fuck off with your shit. It already exploded yesterday with BSE.

Cicada is a zombie, a walking, hollow corpse that's used by fucks like you to spread shit and disinfo, taking advantage of the "mystery" facade.

Fuck you

You cannot defeat the universe. IF we lose we will return and in greater numbers...

just checking who got this lol

Clever man.

>Venus project is good
>77

Kek has spoken!

cicada 3301 was just a test for the NSA. people would go to try to follow the trail. the bread crumbs were scattered on line and in the real world

people would talk to each other to pool their knowledge and since the government knew the answers and the locations it should have been easy for them to track people and snag communications like text messages ect using nsa proprietary software and get satellite pics of people going to the locations

its was meant to test a terrorist attack. people using phrases the government would know to look for and go to physical locations after conversing with others

it failed horribly. many could figure the questions out without help and some didnt even go to the web site they found people talking on a forum and knew the answers. people showed up faster than expected

even when they had people being tracked they couldnt follow their movements in real time using cell phone tower triangulation despite the fact there are apps for smart phones that let you do that. across the board D grades handed out and the government stopped recruiting hackers they caught breaking the law

>Reminder that you already lost, their plans are in motion.
Don't you have to get the guns from the people first?

Which means they'll never be able to have true and total control over human communications

Which is nice.

I suspect all the recent NSA news and scandals are precisely manufactured to instill fear about the NSA, since the best option after having total control is to make people believe they have total control

Your anonymous version 2 you LARPing faggot in mummy's basement--do you get good boy points for the girl you're beta-orbiting for saying this. You LARPers should stand forth and be executed for that pack of lies you came up with for badselfeater. You will never be trusted here. You're a faggot and a liar, and it should have been obvious from the start--come up with a new Hakkerzz title. That shit is over.

If you see one of these when you go walking down the street, they have already won.

posting that pic and not even looking at

uncovering-cicada.wikia.com/wiki/Puzzles_we_found_in_2014_and_doesnt_look_legit
that fuckig site with the password was proven fake

the people who made it the deepest and "passed" the test, were never heard from again

Kek--if you see an abortion clinic, you're living in the first world.

>not knowing its a cryptology competition run by the computer science department of MIT

I thought this was common knowledge now?

K, KEEP ME POSTED

Have you read the liber primus?

Have you even looked at any of verified posts?

Everything about them screams globalists working in secret, especially with everything in the Primus.

Don't listen to these LARPers
Focus on the task of getting Trump into the presidency

I agree to this

His speech was too mediocre to identify him as the creator of the very elaborate bills and the enforcer of such high security and mystery on the various internet platforms.

Cicada-shills came out 'cuz everyone forgot about them
kys

>either with or against

WoW
Amaizan
So Insight

>TL:DW
>You guys thought it was going to be some Bohemian grove shit and I was going to unveil evil!
>The true evil is people abort babies because it gets in the way of their fun! (Car payments, Kardashians, etc)
>You want to fight evil but people getting abortions, sacrificing their kids to their own narcissism, are the real evil!
>You want to fight bohemian grove level conspiracy but that's all to distract you from abortions which are the real conspiracy
>etc etc etc
>God will punish you for watching this and not being against innocents being aborted and not trying to stop it

So on, and so forth.

> HE DOESN KNOW TRUMP IS A PLANT LOL

>LITERALLY TO INFLAME THE DIVISION IN THE USA
>GET HILLARY ELECTED (ITS RIGGED) AND START WW3 BECAUSE OF ISSUES WITH NATO AND NON ALLIES.

ITS SO FUCKING OBVIOUS AND YOU'RE SO BLIND

SURE GO ON WASTE YOUR TIME

an user who verified he was part of the families said that some families try ot against them, but the Roths, and Rockefellers are with the 3301 and cicada.

Ignore BSE talking points
Hide BSE talking points

If there is an altar of sacrifice down the road, is it really a modern civilization? Or is that the joke?

I'm not talking about BSE

im talking about cicada, they been around for years and still pop up every year to update us with more info

the only reason they say they havent showed us more is because they want us to decipher the entire primus