Why are mediocre, wage slave white men afraid of college educated black women?

Why are mediocre, wage slave white men afraid of college educated black women?

I've never seen a black woman that fits into how I think a woman should behave. So no

>queen nigger
>woman

College """educated"""

This guy gets it.

this, college means fuck all in 2016

black """women"""

It that supposed to be Michelle? That's photoshopped to hell

I kind of like Michelle and the obamas. I think they would be fun neighbors. They throw bangin parties and our dogs could play.

Me and Barrack could play horse and smoke cigarettes.

Come at me.

>(((educated)))

No one is scared of someone who was literally given free schooling because your skin and think you hold some sort of importance because of (((((academia))))

Hahahaha

Why even approach someone who has a 99.9% chance of being a marxist feminist....

I like her desu :3

the aint a 10/10 but still goodlooking

Also this is a eboy qti Thread now

Nigger bitches are the least of my worries.

>college educated black women?
KFC and foodstamps studies aren't actual studies you know.

I'd bleach it

Bc I've been told my entire life that black people hate me, because I am an evil white man.

Black girls can be really sexy but 99.999% of the time they look like ugly men and are fat as fuck.

This triggers the Brit.

>eboy qti Thread
Epic freudian slip, bro.

A black woman alone are is not a problem, but due to the fact that she's black that means most of her family and possibly friends are black as well. Which means you'll eventually be drawn into niggery

I've yet to see a black woman.girl over the age of 12 that hasn't had at least one kid or who could enunciate words correctly. Adding college to the mix that was actually earned not given via low bars and "free money" cuts that down even further. Actual black women who pass this apparent great filter are unicorns. We then have to find one who stays woke. Near impossible.

because white men don't want genital herpes

It's funny, once I started browsing thecoli I realized upper middle class blacks really do think there is some sort of conspiracy about 'muh blackness' and that white people are lying when they say it doesn't matter to them. They get proud for the stupidest reasons and love to put other races down for the stupidest reasons.

because they are usually edgy & mean as shit....prove me wrong...

the whole point of women is to be comforting & a helper...even nurturing.....the role of mother is inseparable with the value of women...

black females are not fun....

why do you think black dudes covet white females?

negroe society is matriarchal in nature...so many reasons they are fucking cancer

Because due to affirmative action a white man with "some college" will have higher literacy score than a black woman with anything short of a PhD.

No one wants to be around someone who thinks they're smarter than you but can't even operate on your level.

Exactly. They're smug as fuck, and despite all of their preaching probably live on a neighborhood full of whites (while still complaining how they don't like it)

I once had a fling with a black/Korean girl. she gave me chlamydia and stole my vape mod.I wouldn't recommend it