He's right you know. You're all focused on fantasy bullshit while real nasty shit's happening IRL

He's right you know. You're all focused on fantasy bullshit while real nasty shit's happening IRL.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FpiPqjRSQtI
youtube.com/watch?v=wokbmH1iGtU
youtube.com/watch?v=niHSDx4Y_zs
youtu.be/uloBD9xxwZ0?t=20m6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Using deception to fool as many people as he can to end up calling everyone names

>Calling himself a christian.

He's just another antichrist, whether he knows it or not.

It was hardly deception. He had to create mystery so that people would actually hear him.

>he thinks it's fantasy

T. Russell Hunter is that Numales name if anyone cares.

>Using deception to fool as many people as he can to end up calling everyone names

mfw that's exactly something a christian would do

REMEMBER TO BUY OUR KONY 20.... eer ABOLITIONIST 2016 WATER BOTTLES AND STICKERS!!!!

"him" is (You).

You are pathetic.

I'm sorry that she aborted your son.

Start the argument where it starts; Men have no reproductive rights.

>Men have no reproductive rights.
first intelligent thing I've read in these threads

Christ himself practiced the noble art of name calling, what are you a faggot?

This, he never lied, just played with people's conspirationist hobby. People lies to themselves constantly.

What is not fantasy? A jewish-masonic conspiration to destroy Christendom? That's quite true. Lizard-alien illuminati in space ships? Flath Earth? That's fantasy.

There are no such thing as "reproductive rights", thats a feminist meme, like, oh surprise, almost every positive "right" that jews have invented in the last 100 years.

More importantly no more cicadafags larping

it's a psyop, don't make it viral

I came here to say this:

All an experiment to judge the climate of anti abortion sentiment by the republicans.

>shilling anti-abortion on a website where users beg robots to be their girlfriend

Seriously nigger?

Abortion is prime degeneracy my dudes. All the promiscuity, hedonism and anti-white bullshit in the world doesn't even compare.

LEL that guy is so triggered about abortion

who cares about nigger baby"s

KYS triggered nigging loving guy

But you can't just get an abort without reason in Finland.

Also
>corruption
>fantasy bullshit
Yaaas

"fantasy bullshit" was an exaggeration. My point is that most of the issues anons complain about aren't on the same level.

ELECTRIC Jude

ELECTRIC Jude
Moj

It was a good learning experience for people who haven't seen meme marketing like that before, and I'm glad we didn't take the bait.

as much as abortion is awful, you can't just ban it else we go back to fucking coat hanger, also ofc we're going to make the connection of MONEY and the fucking federal reserve guy thinks he's a fucking genius but yeah let me go stop this 17/18 year old from killing her rapists baby and tell her to raise it while dealing with her own fucking life

smert!

you took the bait. this was made to make US discuss about it. who else would would follow this shit bills with fucking baphomet on it. if he wanted to attract normies, he could do something else. he could have done a second kony, but he choose conspirancy theorists and the alt right as his audience. that's fucking stupid if he wanted to change something

don't make it viral, don't talk about it, don't make edgy jokes, don't donate your money to pp

Just saw his video.
Who do he think he is?!

He's talking like he's so above it all and 'sees through the curtain'.
Wow, he read online about the theory that abortion clinics 'feed' Moloch.
Mind=Blown - he really got me here.
I mean it's a interesting theory atleast, but he tells ALL the people off, who atleast do some research and try to understand why certain things are happening.

Doesn't he see that this theory is just as valid as any other NWO theory out there?
What a self-absorved moron.

To be fair it gives some good perspective. What's more insidious then a secret child murder ring is having a whole population programmed to willingly cull their own young.

what was that ?

what happened when the timer expired ?

Wew, such redpill.

To be honest whether you agree with his message or not he went the complete wrong way about it. He just made a well thought out but desperate attempt to get a personal army.

Also his main audience last night was mostly Sup Forums users with some plebbit users. Sup Forums was completely the wrong place to target as your audience because he basically just preached to the choir to be quite honest. Should have spent more time planning out something that would have garnered more of facebook and reddit users rather than conspiracy shit that got ours.

I concur conquistador.

His ideals are based. I'm interested in what federalbeast.com is going to be.

Youtube video called "The Great Conspiracy". Apparently an anti-abortion vid, lol. Waited for it to count down this morning.
youtube.com/watch?v=FpiPqjRSQtI

ITT: the fee fees of some dumb bitch who got knocked up are more valuable than human life.

Keep serving your jew masters

his video makes so much more sense if you see it as a psyop
he uses the method to guilt trip us, to make sure, we represent an extreme opionion in order to divide us. that's how you know 'they' did it, because it's the a priori method they use to control liberals.

the alt right is getting too big, trump is uniting a lot of people. think about the whole info wars channel with alex jones, breitbart, Sup Forums, even some parts of plebbit etc. and popular "alt-righters" like milo, gavin mcinnes. we are all pushing the same idea, and that is dangerous for them. they can't break the figure heads (watch milo's tv appearances, he's crushing every show) so they are going for the core. this was the first big attack on infowars and Sup Forums. it fortunately failed here, but i'm sure there is more to come.

All about deception and division ..all about chaos..
youtube.com/watch?v=wokbmH1iGtU

If you think using deception for your own purposes is allright you're no better than the muslims or the jews, which are by their laws allowed to lie in their favour.

You're not real christians. And Jesus was not The Christ.

So then why would he put a Roe v Wade reference into a collage of fantasy bullshit?

Okay so what's the plan. I'm in.

sitting here, asking the same question, never mind the christ bs, but still, ISIS is bad because they kill people, how are we different?

The orchestra music on the site during the countdown was nice. Any music savvy anons know the name of that piece?

There were a few different ones, I know there was Mozart's Requiem at one point and there was a piece written for Hannibal, can't remember the name of it.

Vide Cor Meum by Patrick Cassidy.

It was sped up on BSE

douche

Fuck you've got my (you) who's the real Christ then?

Beware the Tools of deception

First stage of grief much?

Also mark the tenth, he's going to blow up a PP or something.

What?

What what ?

>no snake
Did you even try?

modern day slavery is not fucking fantasy

you are a debt slave

since it's just it's just an attack, there isn't much of a plan.
don't spread it, if someone mentions it, clear it up and don't react to the video itself.
good thing about this is, we can learn from it how memetic advertisement is developing.

somehow this makes me wonder about cicada3301

The animals man, what's with the animals

THIS IS A GOVERNMENT PSYOPS

DO NOT RESPOND TO BSE THREADS WHERE ABORTION TALKING POINTS ARE BEING PUSHED

THIS IS A BATTLE FOR TOUR MIND. STAY ON COURSE FOR THIS IS MEANT TO DISTRACT US FROM FOCUS ON THE ELECTION.

Its no longer a snake bro

Its simple really. Its obvious to anyone who has been around this community/user for awhile that its influence and power is nothing compared to what it once was. Not specifically Sup Forums but we are a part of this online user community that use to be crusaders of truth and bringers of chaos IRL that would all manifest from the internet. badselfeater was a test, they tricked our community and built us up to expect something great and then gave us the exact opposite of what we expected and presented it in a way that we would loath. Religious bullshit, presented in the most unintelligent and ignorant way and by some maniac who can't even swear. He is clearly live bait dangled in front of us to test us. To see if this community and anonymous is still capable of striking at our oppressors. He literally mocks our symbol and our culture. They have broken down our community over the past few years and this is all to test to see whether or not we are still able to respond to such attacks on our ideology and community with force. With real life consequences to those who have made us a laughing stock within our own domain. The sad thing is nothing will happen. We will prove to them that we have lost our real world power and influence, and when they see that we are powerless against them they will begin the process of removing us from the internet altogether.

Still asleep I see.

I wonder how often a conflicted young girl goes to "planned parenthood" hoping to find unbiased guidance, and they're instead talked into killing their child so PP can sell its organs for profit.

Does PP ever talk women out of aborting?

All this is true if you're a fucking idiot who thought that high school art project somehow signified a massive event.

we need to retaliate for this

spreading disinformation needs to be punished

Good example of deceptive fauna here : youtube.com/watch?v=niHSDx4Y_zs

They all share something, they are all quite heavily featured in religious/occult imagery.

This is a next level psyop smearing thing, well done.

However you pasted the ID line a bit too low, and the square doesnt match either.

Is this what you fucks are up to now?

so what's the Too dumb/didn't care version of this?

Don't believe this man, ignore this man, for he isn't important

Focus on the election, you must focus on the election

I dont know by name, apparently he came waaaay before Jesus was around.

Easy come, easy go

The fuck are you on about? Have you literally never taken an IT class in your life?

I dont care but you look like you does and you clearly need a hand ..

Wew lad.

Where do you spooks get your jobs?

Could I make some money part-time working from home?

Eres un pollo?

>conservative christian
>nu-male

that guy really made me think about all the valuable african american lives that are being lost to abortion

>wasting all that for " abortion is bad!!!!111 wake up sheeple" directed at fucking Sup Forums of all things
If this isn't a psyop then the guy is literally retarded

Touche

Friendly reminder that being anti-abortion is being pro-nigger by association.

Fuck off leaf we're renegotiating NAFTA.

>Friendly reminder that being anti-abortion is being pro-nigger by association.
this

Walk into the nearest PP and ask the clerk if she has recently installed Gentoo. She will give you a super hacker computer on which you will receive further instructions.

1 post by this ID
Do you think we are stupid?

Fucking leaf posting proxy psyop sheep

>Sage all BSE and Abortion threads

never more appropriate. was genuinely expecting rickroll, or at least an entertaining mess, instead it's just more sad anti-abortion shit.

it's over, mate. from now on you have to actually individually win people over to your side. the government isn't going to do your work for you any more.

So what's with the weird alien videos with the strange sounds?

Don't watch them and stop posting in this fucking thread

pure coincidence

just saying ... youtu.be/uloBD9xxwZ0?t=20m6s

What's his dox? I know FB was posted somewhere and name
fucker thinks he can play with fire and get away with it

>he doesn't know about inspect element editing

slim shady

Anyone continue to post and bump this thread is a fucking PsyOps insider

no

>Playing with fire
>get away with it
funny dont you think ?!

That's not the point.

The point is he promised to burn this motherfucker down. But it was a false promise.

Oh look. A Jew trying to dox somebody who is expressing views that don't align with cultural marxism.

I am so surprised at this.

I would never expect to see something like this.

This is just such an interesting development you guys.