AL EWING TAKING THE GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY ONGOING

AL EWING (W) • PACO MEDINA (A/C)
VARIANT COVER BY RYAN STEGMAN
Young Variant Cover by SKOTTIE YOUNG
HIP-HOP VARIANT BY MARCO RUDY
Action Figure Variant Cover by JOHN TYLER CHRISTOPHER
It's time for the gang to get back together! Ooga chacka.. Ooga chacka.. Ooga chacka... I've got a feeling that the return of the Guardians is going to shake the Marvel Universe to its core. Staring off from Zero Hour, the Guardians will be heading into space to pay a visit to Galactus! But will he hear what they have to say, when the Ultimates are waiting for them!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Fuck off, Rooney. You're not clever and you're not funny.

>Al Ewing
Hey, there might be a chance...
>Paco Medina
FUCK. Wasn't any other dime-store artist available?

>Ooga chacka.. Ooga chacka.. Ooga chacka
Is this reddit? Is this memes?

>ooga chacka

Marvel needs to die

This is a joke right? There are no sauces and the writing's off. The worst part is the idiots falling for it.

>comic news on saturday.
at least you tried.

>Hip hop cover
God Marvel is such trash now, glad I dropped it

>This is a joke right?
>Rooney !MARA.QPFVA

At least you put some effort there.

Man, I wanted to make it more convincing but my gfs dad needed help with bringing up boxes.

>Ooga chacka.. Ooga chacka.. Ooga chacka... I've got a feeling that the return of the Guardians is going to shake the Marvel Universe to its core
and dropped

Give me back Star Lord's Annihilation costume you fucks.

fuck all you assholes, shitposting tripfags and gullible retards alike

Dammit. Now I have to read this dumb book.

You almost had me but the the cover you used was from last your 7/10 bait

Ewing knows what he is doing you tard. Dropping it before reading because you don't like the spiel some marketer wrote is pants on head retarded.

Ewing is a fantastic choice especially given his sci-fi action/comedy background as well as more famous recent superhero work.

Good. I want to read good stories, not Bendis' fanfic with his jewish waifus. His GotG run is the most forgettable drivel I've ever read. And I read Brian Reed's Ms.Marvel.

I wish Rooney would get hit by a bus, by far the worst tripfag on this godawful board.

This is bait user.That cover is an old one from last year,star lords wearing his old suit not his current one,Rooney is shitposting again

If only.

Who'd you want writing Guardians, anons? Best case scenario? I'd be pretty happy with Ewing or Abnett or Hickman.

Abnett is at DC and Hickman is toxic. Ewing it is.

Sadly it probably isn't Ewing since Bendis said that the new writer is someone he "knows well".

>HIP-HOP VARIANT BY MARCO RUDY
Maaan that's just twistin the knife Rooney, fuk u

He's doing one for Hawkgirl. There's that.

>Falling for the bait
>Memewing can do no wrong
kys

Nigga I don't even read Hawkguy, never mind buy him.

Wanna talk about stuff user?

>Ewing