If you tell the truth about race and IQ your career is ruined even if you’re a Nobel Prize winner

If you tell the truth about race and IQ your career is ruined even if you’re a Nobel Prize winner

dailycaller.com/2016/09/09/new-york-university-cancels-lecture-by-co-discoverer-of-dna-because-hes-too-offensive/

Other urls found in this thread:

jaymans.wordpress.com/jaymans-race-inheritance-and-iq-f-a-q-f-r-b/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Shockley
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

of course

its 2016

the current year

who the fuck is racist in the current year even if its literal fact what you're saying and is scientifically and biologically important

Yep we are fucked unless the elites play some 6D chess and ultimately want to embrace eugenics. I doubt that though, I think they are legitimately insane and our civilisation will be ruined.

>tfw Watson would likely propose to cure the average pol dumbass like OP from their stupidity
>tfw you have a disease called stupidity

what did he mean by this?

>New York University has rescinded a lecture invitation to James Watson, the co-discoverer of the structure of DNA, because of his redpilled views.

The lecture, initially scheduled for September 12, was canceled in response to objections that Watson, who essentially led the way forward in microbiology and earned a Nobel Prize for his efforts, suggested in an interview with The Times of London in 2007 that niggers on average have lower IQs than other population groups.

But a group of faggots protested the choice of Watson for the 3rd annual Rodolfo Llinás Lecture Series at the NYU Langone Medical Center. The fags, who argued Watson had been offensive to niggers, roasties and fatties, won out.

“We are writing to inform you that the lecture by Professor James Watson, scheduled for September 12, 2016 has been cancelled,” the NYU letter read. “We received the attached letter that had been written by medical and graduate faggot SJW students at NYU School of Medicine to express their bluepilled feelings regarding the invitation of Dr. Watson for this distinguished lecture. In the letter, these huge faggots raised the point that Dr. Watson had made valiant and true public claims to diminish respect for nigger, female, and fat individuals. We agree with these fags that this runs counter to our cucked mission of diversity and inclusion at NYU Langone Medical Center and have thus elected to cancel the lecture.”

I think it's fair that those college students have a right to a safe space

The problem is he doesn't have any really solid data yet. "Solid data" in this case means actually finding the gene expression that correlates to IQ (tip: don't conflate that with the gene expression for Europeanness). If he did, he would publish his irrefutable findings rather than give "talks"

>science proves niggers are, in fact, low iq savages
>science be rayciss, I got 300 on Muhammad MCAT niggah, I beeze qualified n sheeeit

IQ is a poligenetic quality. Finding each of these alleles and assesing their influence on the fenotype will take fucking ages. All this guy can do in his remaining lifetime is make an educated guess and promote this angle of research.
He is a based man that isn't afraid to speak despite current disgusting antiscience environment.

>white male sciencetist bashing minorities
WE WUZ RITE EN SHIEET - Sup Forums

Science is a hate crime now.

What does it accomplish by poinoting it out? Just curious. If you say blacks are inferior scientifically gives them more ammo for increased gibsMEdat. If you believe the science isn't it enough to know you're better? Do you want it plastered on billboards across newark? What's the endgame?

>SCIENCE IS RACIST
>STATISTICS ARE RACIST
>MATHEMATICS IS RACIST

How do we stop this insanity?

>unless the elites play some 6D chess and ultimately want to embrace eugenics.
Nice trips by the way.
Whether or not they coopted it, they may soon have to utilize eugenics due to the Zika epidemic.

We all wanted something catastrophic and awesome like a zombie outbreak, or WW3, or an alien invasion, but I think we're actually just going to have to do with a re-population crisis.

>hurr durr I'm a cancerous fucktard and I post leaf tier baits, pls respond

stopping this every one is the same bulls hit and "I don't do good because the white man".

one solution does not work on everybody. blacks are violent as shit and drive up murders to 3rd world values in cities. when people ignore that they propose taking all people's rights away (gun control).

Zika might be a good pretext to create shelters that take in people only after strict segregation and therefore making eugenics more passable to general populace.

also related

>only after strict segregation
My fingers are crossed for long term dormant infection. Like once you've got it - you've got it. Like airborne AIDs.

This, it only feeds the nigger fire and turns any rational composition of thought into "Us vs Them"

There are modes and roles set in place, "If I'm smart than you're dumb by counter association", its how this functionalist society works.

Its not a false dichotomy by any means, but its a recipe for anarchism which I dont support. I dont need factual representation to show I'm superior, I can do that by force alone.

I think mediocrity is undervalued, we didnt get here through a generational exponential growth in the matter of years. Our accomplishments took decades, centuries of order and checks and balances. Blood spilled, genocides were rampant through war and disease for us to get where we are. Civilization wasn't built in a day.

Now that its maintained we have every right to boast and brag. But it doesn't solve anything, Its obvious dickwaving to agitate, this is something I expect from whores or women in general, constant apprehensive insults to try to lower self-esteem for the sake of hurting feelings. There is no end game besides gas-lighting for sake of violence, any retard can see this.

We push perfectionism onto others, feats that take more than one individual to accomplish, my black friends tell me this all the time. "How the hell am I supposed to compete without a community and a culture that condones violence and selfishness." I honestly believe if we just exercised mediocrity and stopped condoning their victimized thug culture they'd be better off.

Ofcourse were better than niggers.

>Read the article
>Kind of want to die a little bit
>Had a conversation with a friend a few days ago
>We got into politics
>Tell him I'm a conservative/Repub
>He tells me he became a liberal/democrat because of university
>Tempted to send the article to him
>Probably won't because I'll die inside watching a childhood friend do mental gymnastics to say that a scientist is wrong about empirical data

Well its silly to say those things since he cant back them up scientifically.
He can point to all the circumstantial evidence but there is no proof. In the end its just his "expert" opinion

Watson is an asshole desu. He sold his Nobel because he wanted a painting in his Hall.

>Well its silly to say those things since he cant back them up scientifically.

jaymans.wordpress.com/jaymans-race-inheritance-and-iq-f-a-q-f-r-b/
Please educate yourself.

The real issue here is the cowardice of the administration.

>Nobel prize winner who literally changed the world says something non-pc.
>Some worthless children freak out because virtue signaling
>Side with the children

The children are the customers. It's not surprising.

This desu.

>Sup Forums won't understand confounding

That's not a causal proof. That's data analysis.

>winning a nobel prize 60 years ago means you should be able to say whatever you like without any consequence whatsoever

Nah, that's not how it works.

Yeah, and there's literally no data to overturn the conclusions made therein. Your burden of proof is disproportionate for the side of the issue you don't like.

Actually that's exactly how it works, but your desire to create "consequences" for anyone who doesn't follow the narrative is the standard cryptofascist liberal line.

>In the book, Watson stated, “there is no firm reason to anticipate that the intellectual capacities of peoples geographically separated in their evolution should prove to have evolved identically. Our wanting to reserve equal powers of reason as some universal heritage of humanity will not be enough to make it so.”

Oy vey, this man is a monster! He clearly wants to genocide all the blacks!

Fuck data analysis maaan.
Let's throw 95% of the current medical practice in the shitter because it's based on data analysis not casual proof.

Endgame is you deport niggers back to africa or create reserved areas in places like chicongo kinda like you did with natives and let them rule themselves.
If you run a zoo you don't put gorillas and chimpanzees into the same cage and expect everything to go allright.

"Just data analysis". JFC.

That's point 1. Get data. Analyze it. Create hypotheses and test them to generate more data to analyze. Human genetics is colossally complex, and we're only at the very edges of really understanding most phenotypes because they're n-th order interactions of genome, methylome, transcriptome, proteome, metabolome, etc etc on up the chain.

However, you were presented with links with many many dozens of peer-reviewed studies which make the case that human biodiversity leads to phenotypic biodiversity (a trivially true proposition of course, but we're doing science here and need to confirm it). If you're looking for a causal map of the interactions which lead to those differences then you're going to be waiting a very long time indeed. I don't doubt it will come, but it's probably many decades or more in the future.

The burden of proof is either there or not.

I'm not making the claim all races are equal, you're making the claim genes cause differences in intelligence.

Where's the control experiments?

Endgame is an accurate view of reality. What it means for policy can get bent.

do it, redpill him

you know you want to

I don't even have to. He's just lost at the moment.
I'm just going to employ the tactic of waiting until he can no longer keep up with the cognitive dissonance and then giving him a massive data dump to cement his return to sanity.
His parents raised him conservative/repub, then he finally ups and goes to Uni after his parents start going through hard times after a couple of family tragedies.
Basically just working out his daddy issues like a coal burner. It's just a waiting game. Sad to watch though.

This. Although it will probably take ages not decades unless someone that is smart on another fucking level will actually come up with an algorythm that would let AI analyze this data effectively or maybe if there is some major rule governing genetics that we are currently missing.

It's like the free will argument. People like to believe they have free will, that we have control over the things we think, feel, do and want, but the long and short if it is our bodies are machines, they process input from their environment and convert it to an output. If you have a specific thought at some point in the day, that happened entirely because of all of your inputs. The specific cereal you chose for breakfast that morning played a part in the decisions you made later on.

Studies have shown, that when this is made clear to people, they start to feel like they're absolved from responsibility for their actions. A criminal will now say, "well I'm a criminal because of my circumstances, my environment".

So the only conclusion is that people are better off believing they have free will. The ignorant masses are better off being ignorant.

This makes me think of Galileo for some reason

>Implying you don't shitpost here of your own free will

The amount of positive that would come from people not believing in free will far outweigh the negatives.

The whole concept of "vengeance" would cease to be a thing.

>Well its silly to say those things since he cant back them up scientifically.
Some of the most important theories in history didn't have proof at the time but had enough "circumstantial evidence" to survive long enough to be verified. Theory of evolution being a prime example. Nobody knew what a fucking gene was until almost a century after darwin put forth his theory. People were repulsed by what he had to say because it contradicted their own ideas and beliefs(which amusingly had zero evidence, kind of like the "we are all equal" bullshit leftists spout today).

Darwin made a lot of fucking observations that were impossible to argue against. The specific mechanism or force(s) that govern this we still do not fully understand but you cannot at this point in time deny their existence.

you think one of the highest achieving scientific careers was ruined because some sjw cancelled a talk?

>50 year old memes are truth
>advocating eugenics
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKINGGGGGGGGGGGGG EPICCCCCC MAN XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I think I spotted a nigger

not an argument

so we all know race and IQ are related. and blacks tend to score in the lower levels. but what about invasiveness and aggression? What race would you guys say took over the world raping, stealing resources, destroying lives and cultures the most?

>blacks are violent as shit and drive up murders to 3rd world values
Oh yeah violence is totally genetic and race based. It's not like the great-grandfathers of Europeans alive today were some of the world's worst killers...

>muh virtue signals

No penis on Michael, obviously a photoshopped picture.

>cryptofascist liberal line
Seriously, I am for free speech, but do you expect nobody to do anything when a well-known figure says something like that?

Good post.

Not an argument.

Whydid you swap obama and michelles faces?

you mean something truthful but inconvenient that must be suppressed?

Your existence is an agument though. For eugenics.

I don't think they are insane. Just indoctrinated with idealism and Marxism

Always hide your power level, never go full Sup Forums

>has difficulty distinguishing figurative and literal language
>German flag

If every scientist hid his power level we wouldn't have arguments so there would be no Sup Forums though. I really appreciate people like him.

Yeah but statements like 'anyone that has had to work with blacks know they're stupid' aren't scientific. That's why he is in trouble. He let his power level show instead of just presenting evidence and letting others make their conclusion.

Well if that's what you mean by going full Sup Forums then you are absolutely right.

Watson stole info from a female scientist, he shouldn't even be credited with discovering the structure of DNA.

all my fellow scientists are red-pilled, they ironically come form polish countryside, when i'll be a prof i'll make virus to get rid of spooks

protip: You need to find a cellular membrane glicoprotein that is unique to your target population.
Have fun

The supreme irony here is that these are the same idiots that will scream "why don't you believe in SCIENCE!!!" When you question "global warming" or "climate change" or whatever. The SJW movement is the new Fundamentalist Christianity. Feminism and Diversity are the new dogma, Privilege is the new Original Sin and Equality of Outcomes is the new path to SJW heaven.

td;lr, SJWs are the new Orthodoxy that has taken over academia, and Orthodoxy must not be questioned.

Give any retarded liberal a good old bitch smack right across the face whenever they claim it.

Wouldn't be surprised if most of the faculty supported the students too Tbh

How can you call that education then?

Go to any majorly university and talk to a research professor. All these guys do is steal.

Because capitalism.

It's funny because they are everything they hate. It's like one big exercise in projection

>In the end its just his "expert" opinion
Many of Einsteins proposals were never verified during his lifetime either, doesn't mean people were dismissing him based on political dogmas

>there is no firm reason to anticipate that the intellectual capacities of peoples geographically separated in their evolution should prove to have evolved identically. Our wanting to reserve equal powers of reason as some universal heritage of humanity will not be enough to make it so.

J. watson is based af

>something like that?

Something like what? Facts?

Einstein's proposals are actually much more asspulled than Watson's.

>It's a scary world we live in; we have an entire class of people that have been trained to censor discussion based on what they have been indoctrinated to believe. Even if you show them facts, they've already been trained not to be responsive to them at all. Their like human algorithms, just dancing to the tune of their programming. God help us all if these people get what they've been brainwashed into wanting.

>“All our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours–whereas all the testing says not really,”
This guy would probably be able to find a way to give the nigger better lives but the people who claim to want to help those niggers make it their job to censor him. The left sure loves tearing itself apart.

Sometimes I wish I had like 30IQ less so I could just buy into the narrative and run along unaware of what's coming and what we could achieve otherwise.

It's always been like this. As I said before, SJW is the religion of the left, and religious dogma always fights against reason that challenges it. The religious fundamentalists challenge and deny evolution and natural selection. Leftists make fun of them, but the second the same evolutionary sciences point out differences in races (which should really be classified as subspecies, there are like 15 distinct subspecies of tiger that are distinct in size, markings and shape that can all interbreed, for example) or even that there are evolutionary differences between male and female physiology or even psychology, well, you've crossed a line, and suddenly you're Gallelio being censured by the Catholic Church for daring to suggest the earth circles the sun and not vice versa.

It's nothing new.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Shockley

Fuck that
Be the untapped geniuses you are poland

the world is about to get a whole lot dumber and it will be your time to control the world. Good luck slavs don't fuck it up like we did

Man, an 80 IQ would make you largely functional and able to enjoy life as long as you didn't live in a Hellhole. And at that level you be thoroughly bluepilled by your own limited intelligence. I'm white and have several black coworkers. One isn't that bright, but he's a rural black, meaning he was brought up with a strong work ethic. He's happy. He works hard and doesn't really care much about the larger world. Another is the typical dumb, useless nigger who still has a job because he constantly mumbles "Muh racism." The one I truly feel for is a huge motherfucker who played college football at the Division IA level and earned a degree in business. He's smart, and redpilled as fuck. People were almost afraid to bring up politics around him at work (North Alabama, very conservative) until the presidential election came up and he went off on an epic anti Clinton rant that lasted an entire 30 minute lunch break. He even used the LBJ quote "I'll have those nuggets voting Democrat for the next hundred years." He firmly believes welfare and the Democratic Party have intentionally destroyed black culture and that his people have to break free but to quote him "I can't see it happening until welfare is cut off completely and we are weaned of dependence to the state. And I can't see that happening in my lifetime." Dude is woke as fuck and is pissed about it.

I meant something like 110IQ - it's just enough to enjoy some medium quality entartainment while being oblivious to reality at the same time.
It would be pretty easy for me to remain a pristine normie since I grew up in a sheltered environment with an extremely bluepilled family.
(they are as bluepilled as it's humanely possible while being somewhat intelligent and christian)