I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Stars and spaceships and shit

>I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Stars and spaceships and shit.

Yeah, cool, dude

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w1Wq5Tt-op8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

t.underage

just merely shitposting here

Was Roy off baseline?

ye

fuck off

>I've seen a woman turn into a bird and I've turned into a wolf myself

The 'Tears in the Rain' speech means a lot more to me because I have early onset Alzheimer's. I can feel the memories leaving me, slipping through my fingers, I want to cry anytime someone brings up something and I just don't remember any of it. I find myself confused at the most ordinary things, I want to fix myself, but I can't. I can just sit back and wait for everything that was me is lost to time, only remembered by others.

All those moments, lost in time...

Like shitposts on Sup Forums

god damn that fucking sucks dude

terrifying. hope you find something

Remember when you could remember things?

Anyway that does suck, especially if you're still relatively young.

The 'Tears in the Rain' speech means a lot more to me because I have early onset Alzheimer's. I can feel the memories leaving me, slipping through my fingers, I want to cry anytime someone brings up something and I just don't remember any of it. I find myself confused at the most ordinary things, I want to fix myself, but I can't. I can just sit back and wait for everything that was me is lost to time, only remembered by others.

Kek

Oh, it gets better: youtu.be/w1Wq5Tt-op8

That's a legitimately well-executed troll. Good setup and commitment to waiting for the payoff.

Dude you just wrote that, dont you remember?

Oh fuck my sides

Disney remake where Roy is a repressed black man when?

>harvested
Yeah, no thanks

Wrote what?

Classic Alzheimer's joke, works every time.

This is top level shit posting

If your shitpost brings more light to this awesome scene, godspeed user

Time for this joke to die.

The 'Tears in the Rain' dialogue has a lot more value to me because shitposters shitpost. I perceive moments of the old memory banks fleeing, running amok and I would like to have an emotional moment anytime someone brings Sup Forums up and I just don't remember any of it since m00t left. I find myself perplexed at the most triflinf things, I want to fix myself, but I can't. I can just sit back and wait for everything that was me is lost to time, only remembered by others.

He wasn't even close

The 'Tears in the Brain' speech means a lot more to me because I have early onset Alzheimer's. I can feel the memories leaving me, slipping through my fingers, I want to cry anytime someone brings up something and I just don't remember any of it. I find myself confused at the most ordinary things, I want to fix myself, but I can't. I can just sit back and wait for everything that was me is lost to time, only remembered by others.

attack ships on fire off orion

Wayyyy underrated

Also Lady Howk, together with Dragon Heart it's fantasykino

c-beams glitter near the Tannhauser Gate.

All those moments, lost in time...

Like shitposts on Sup Forums

>Not Legend
>Not Conan: The Barbarian
Pleb detected

Time to die.

The 'Tears in the Brain' speech means a lot more to me because I have early onset Alzheimer's. I can feel the memories leaving me, slipping through my fingers, I want to cry anytime someone brings up something and I just don't remember any of it. I find myself confused at the most ordinary things, I want to fix myself, but I can't. I can just sit back and wait for everything that was me is lost to time, only remembered by others.

Holy shit my sides

He was a military replicant though he was used for opressing colonials and shit.

Better or worse than being a robot fuckhole?

Hahaha you win Sup Forums

>yeah, well I saw a unicorn, faggot

wasn't he cutting things a little close? did he really expect tyrell to fix him up in less than an hour?

It would work better if it weren't copypasted.

What other choice did he have? What other hope did he have to cling to than the off-chance Tyrell could just flip a switch or wave his magic wand and fix things? In reality, he knew there was no 'cure' for being a replicant. He just wanted to live. And like all of us he wanted more time.

He had early onset Alzheimer's.

Literally Red dit.
You missed only The infinite story

blade runner 2049 babby detected

Seriously, what if he just died before he and Deckard got to the roof? No nice speech, no "this is how it feels to live as a slave" shit.

>Ladyhawke
The costume designs were basically 80s leather and headbands with swords.

>hating Conan
You're trash. How can anyone hate based Milius and prime Arnie?

>I've seen things you people wouldn't believe... Johnnie Walker Black Label being fed to a dog. I've seen... retro-style SONY jukeboxes playing Frank Sinatra while my waifu walks around aimlessly

If the replicant was a nympho probably worse.
Nobody lies getting blown to pieces be it organic or not.

You got me lol

I never understood how people got pics of a movie which isn't on dvd yet.

Thanks YIFY

That's a screenshot from one of the trailers.

The 'Tears in the Brain' speech means a lot more to me because I have early onset autism's. I can feel the memories leaving me, slipping through my fingers, I want to scream like an animal anytime someone brings up something and I just don't remember any of it. I find myself transfixed by the most mundane things. I can just sit back and wait for everything that was me to bubble up in a teaming rage of memes and rolling on the floor in front of the kinoviewer.

There are these things they're called trailers every movie has like 4, they're really hard to come by so I'm not surprised you haven't heard of them.

Everytime

WAY off baseline

time to fly.

lel

Remember that episode of the outer limits where a word gets traded for another one every day for one guy until everyone is talking nonsense but he's the only one that doesn't get it.

Others by remembered only, time to lost is me was that everything wait and back sit just can I. Can't I but, myself fix to want I. Things ordinary most the at confused myself find I. It of any remember don't just I and something up brings someone anytime cry to want I, fingers my through slipping, me leaving memories the feel can I. Alzheimer's onset early have I because me to more lot a means speech 'Rain in the Tears' The

for sure you mean previews

Roy couldn't see baseline with a telescope
If a bomb went off at baseline Roy would be fine
Roy saw a sign that said "FREE IMMORTALITY AT BASELINE" but decided not to go because it was too far

That is legitimately horrible.

And horrifying, because every older male in my family has Alzhemiers, so I'm probably getting it myself one day.

I wasn't prepared to read this here. Take care, user.

KEK I FELL FOR IT

That is legitimately horrible.

And horrifying, because every older male in my family has Alzmemers, so I'm probably getting it myself one day.

If I can remember exactly how things happened but not clue when they occurred is this alzheimers or autism?

It's okay user, it's a trollpost.

I know because I wrote it. Maybe. I can't remember exactly but I know I was writing somethi

Dementia

I think I have it too. I can remember stupid shit like Jeopardy questions but I forget friends' names and simple words.

>'Tears in the Brain'
Fucking kek

He obviously planned to kill Decker.

But then he saw the tortise flipped over on his back and felt the end coming and he made a choice.

Wasn't there something weird about Deckard too? I can't really remember but I know it was something.

Ridley Scott says he's a replicant, but everyone else says that's stupid and pointless.

What's Philip K's Dick say?

There was no baseline, he was an old model

>you people

He is human in the book

HA! Your post remembered me I have to add "My Name is Alice" to my watched list. Thanks user. The irony kek

I'm sorry for you btw

Thank fucking Christ they didn't bring him back for the sequel like with Alien. Dude made hit after hit up until the 00's but now he's just shit.

how old are you ?

CELLS

What do you mean 'you people'?

Not really relevant, it's only a loose adaptation.

I don't remember.

INTERLINKED