Weekend Sup Forums creation thread

Or /coc/ thread if that's what you look for in the catalog.

Wiki:
the-conservatory.wikia.com/wiki/The_Sup Forumsnservatory_Wiki

Last weekend's thread:
desuarchive.org/co/thread/88788971/

Other urls found in this thread:

the-conservatory.wikia.com/wiki/The_Developing_Adventures_of_Golden_Girl
drawanon84.tumblr.com/cocverse
shimmie.4chanhouse.org/index.php?q=/post/list/colette/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Last thread:

-Some Golden Girl comic covers were made using pre-existing assets
-Jungle fae (pic related)
-More updates on The Lovely Ladybug Summer Special
-GG is a comic within a comic universe, so are any of the characters in GG based on characters one universe up?

Been waiting for this thread. Had an idea for a Golden Girl villain.

She-Thulhu the master of mind control

Hmm, how were eldritch horrors handled in the early days of the Comics Code?

That is beyond adorable.

Not sure really.

Neat.

Odds are they weren't. I think eldritch horrors gained popularity in the public eye later on, during the silver age.

I thought Audrey had immunity to mind control? That as Billy's gimmick, at least, in his intro comic.

GG may be immune but everyone else isn't. Lots of villainy can happen with mind control still

Who is Billy? New here sorry

Rocker Billy.

He has a hypnotic voice and a magic comb that lets him restyle his hair instantly (he uses it to maintain a secret identity).

He goes to the same school as Audrey.
He can't connect the dots that Audrey is GG, but I think Audrey knows he's Rocker Billy. Or she could know?

Does she know?

He also has Code immunity and can see Audrey's chest. Her presence in either identity causes his cool exterior to dissolve into a stammering, spaghetti-dropping mess.

>Does she know?
That...is a good question, actually. I'm not sure if we ever actually made any decisions about that.

I recommend reading the wiki entry to get the gist of things.
the-conservatory.wikia.com/wiki/The_Developing_Adventures_of_Golden_Girl

Vanished?

He always reminded me of Midvalley the Hornfreak from Trigun, especially in that comic.

So maybe She-Thulhu shouldn't have mind control. Maybe her power is a form of horror based hard projections. Green Lantern meets Cthulhu

The Fencer! A man on a mission to steal from the rich and give to himself! He is obsessed with stealing from the upper-class of society and keeping it. When he is acting as a civilian he tries to show off his stolen wealth and brag about his high ranking in society.

My inability to let things go is going to be the end of me...

I don't think so.

We know Billy doesn't know.
Does Audrey know, but just not say anything because she has no proof?

What's her code sensitivity status?

What exactly are you asking?

>Does Audrey know, but just not say anything because she has no proof?
Actually, I just remembered that one of the strip ideas starts with her overhearing at school that Billy is recruiting other boys, and assumes he's forming a gang. So she DOES know.

>What's her code sensitivity status?
Not him, but immunity would be a bad idea. The entire point is that only a couple of people can perceive Audrey's chest, and tossing immunity around willy-nilly not only defeats that point, but potentially hurts Iris's character in the process. A big part of things with her is the building frustration that comes from no one (not even Billy) believing what seems perfectly obvious to her.

What happened to them?

More like your inability to finish anything. We are still waiting for you in the Serenity thread, you know.

I would say no. She-Thulhu doesn't see GGS bust size

To the floating city, the Justice Comrades, or the artist?

Comrades

Not enough general interest for people to be discussing them.

>Code-immunity
Is there even some partially immunity?
Like some can sense something is wrong, but doesnt know why or what?

Shethulu taking over the minds of everyone in town besides Audrey and Billy would be good background for a team-up situation.

So Audrey knows, but keeps quiet about it since Billy isn't doing anything wrong while at school?

I drew this page purely because it appeals to my specific interests

>I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Hm. Ok then.

Or if the mind control power is too similar to Billy then she could launch an army of horror projected creatures resulting in the same team up

>more Colette

Yes please.

>highresinthedropbox.jpg

Where exactly?

Millennial Man! The Guardian of Sup Forumslathe city. With unheard of strength and flight he is truly one of the best heroes ever. The problem is, he is a millennial and has the same personality traits of one. The characters physical appearance is based on the actor Justin Long.

sorry, I messed up the file name in my folders. Anyway, I'm not linking my patreon here. That's just bad taste. But I have a high res version there.

Search for Kim Stampley, my dude. If outfits like that appeal to your specific interest, you'll be glad you did.

Nice.

Oh shit Sup Forumsnrad, what are you doing?

Psu you mad man you

Is Golden Girl apart of the same comic universe as bees knees and miraculous ladybug?

No. From the "main" Sup Forumsverse point of view, Golden Girl is a fictional comic series.

Who's the purple-haired one?

She's a comic book character within that universe. I remember at one point discussing the idea Golden Girl/Golden Guardian being one of the comics Marley read as a kid.

Miraculous Ladybug is the French cartoon.
Lovely Ladybug is the one we have here.

GG is a comic within a comic. We have a couple things like that in the setting.

Got it. Thanks guys. The OP picture is the main Sup Forums universe correct?

Yeah. OP pic is in the more main universe.

Last thread didn't really yield any eye-catching new images, so I went with and old one.

Nothing wrong with that. I'm new to the Sup Forumsverse

Every universe needs a Wilson. DC has Slade Wilson. Marvel has Wade Wilson. I present the Sup Forumsverse version named Cade Wilson aka Die-Cry. A hit man for hire, Die-Cry is a spear wielding, slightly out of shape (think dad bod), killer for hire. Here is a rough sketch that was done in a request thread. It was only done down to the knees though.

Remember that cartoon W.I.T.C.H? Remember the main girl Will? Well that's her mom.

ah, I thought there was a link to your gallery I was unaware of, didn't knew it was paywalled.

Thanks for not littering your pics full with patreon watermarks though. I'm so sick of seeing those everywhere, not everyone is able or can afford that.

Maybe I should put together like a flow chart or something to explain it better to new people.

OK, so what does he do? Is he an enemy of Bank Man?

Was she this promiscuous in that show?

We wish she was

A flow chart explanation isn't a bad idea actually. The conservatory is a nice information dump location but there is a bunch of stuff I'm still finding out from this thread that isn't on that site.

I used to ask in the threads what else needs to be on the wiki to better explain all of this.

We used to have a doc, but the doc owner made it private and useless since no one could view it. The doc wasn't any more informative than the wiki, it just had better grouping.

How would I even begin to explain all of this?

I suppose grouping an story arcs would be the best way to do it.

Any thoughts?

What do you mean Bank-Man?

You know...(((Bank-Man)))

No. I'm still not following. I may be retarded

Another drawthread creation. A super hero who solves all problems by paying off the criminals to stop committing crimes.

Crime skyrockets as a result.

Oh thats...pretty cool actually. I didn't view Die-Cry as having a Nemesis but I like the sound of bank man

I know of three pics of Bankman.

She's just so damned cute.

They still get discussed sometimes, it's just no one has proposed a story featuring them in a while.

Best Gif, 2017

Now we need Briana in GG's outfit suffocating.

Aside from the Justice Sup Forumsmrades all eventually showing up in Amazing Sup Forumsventures!, what kind of plots would they be involved in? What kind of stories do they have?
Are they better as a distant background team?

Also, last bump from me before bed.

>Each thread gets closer to just being /Big Tits General/

Problem ?

I, for one, welcome our new booby overlords.

Remember Windbreaker? Those were the days.

All the Britainment characters are waiting by the radio to hear if the Queen is going to be OK.

I thought of a story of them disappearing and the public forgetting about them due to one of the current heroes wanting more attention. The modern hero/traitorous villain found a way to trap them in another dimension. Or something along those lines

I'm not really a fan of stories where the general public are forgetful, ungrateful little shits.

If they up and disappeared, the floating city wouldn't last a week.

so, I deleted my last tumblr given that I had forsaken my old project, I made a new tumblr-page for all the pics I've done here. I remember I had like one follower from here.

drawanon84.tumblr.com/cocverse

that reads as Cock-verse.

Oh, neat.

So what story idea are you looking at now?

Dying so soon?

It'd be nice if it wouldn't die so soon.

Did this Sup Forumslette pic ever get posted?

... there's gonna be followups to this, right? Preferably NSFW ones?

Depends if another artist continues it or not.

Who's this?

The Evilverse version of Venus Flytrap.

what a cocktease.

What do you mean, you posted it?

I was asking if it ever got posted before.

I haven't seen it yet, so probably no.

Hmm, weird. That means there's probably more out there that have never been posted here.

1) Did the anons in the recurring thicc threads ever come up with a characterisation or new design for Thicc-tan?

2) Did anything come from that catlady OC that Pennicandies helped work on?

Never heard of the first.

The second got a fuck load of pics before the magic faded.

Feel free to post them if you have any. I really like Colette art.

Pretty much any Sup Forumslette pics I find I upload to
shimmie.4chanhouse.org/index.php?q=/post/list/colette/1

wow, someone is dedicated.

and damn, there's more than 700 pics there. That's crazy.

Well it's not just me who uploads them to there.

And that's not all of them since comics go somewhere else.

What ever happened to that cat-Wifu thing that was created?

>Briana isn't calling you a dick, she's demanding you whip your dick out.

So last thread I mashed a bunch of ideas together going on in it for a potential plot.

Whoever the Sup Forumsverse villain is/was who inspired the GGverse villain, Jade Empress, at some point traveled to south America in search of a particular type of flow that generates magical power.

She finds it and steals it, angering a "lost tribe" of fae who went native or were always like jungle warriors or whatever.

Alistair Greene ends up getting involved with preventing a war from breaking out over this.
The lady villain loses the flower, but escapes with a seed, the jungle fae go back to wherever, and Alistair is left wondering if she survived.

Fast forward 70 years or so and we end up in present day with the jungle fae once again prepping for war because their magic flower is dying.

Britainment has to unseal old Queen's Queers documents (the current director being a vampire remembers the incident since she was a paper pusher at the time) to find out more about the jungle fae and share that information with whoever has to go deal with the situation.

There is another possible flower that the lady villain might have grown though, so someone has to go find that.

It's the beginnings of a plot that could be told both past and present at the same time.

Anyone think it might be interesting?