Scars look like the scars of vader

>scars look like the scars of vader
>blue eyes like anakin had
>left side of vaders helmet is deformed, left side of snokes face is deformed aswell

Snoke is Darth Vader. The force ghost we saw in VI is Anakin aka the good side of vader that found peace. Snoke is the dark side aka Vader that somehow survived.
Screencap this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3cdk2Fs2CP0
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Force_Vampire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

also, snoke still has his eyebrows

jesus how cheap would that be

>DV's scar is on the top of his head
>Snoke's scars is so fucking long it almost reaches the bottom of his forehead
blind retard can't you fucking tell the difference?

youtube.com/watch?v=3cdk2Fs2CP0

It's the Death Sticks guy. His antennas got burnt off. The Jedi dun goofed again!

Everything about the new films is about trying to copy the first ones, why should this be any different?

If it *is* meant to be a match with Vader's injuries I still think Snoke is some kind of body-jumping creature. Possibly creating Force-Powerful host bodies for him to inhabit and extend his lifespan. They need a really god explanation for how he reconstituted Vader's burned corpse though.

I love GOOOOOOOLD

God I fucking hate star wars.

Snoke is a goddamn mistake.
It would be infinitely more interesting for Kylo to develop on his own

I hope they really talk about rey's medichlorian levels in the up coming movie though. Ive honestly been more curious about that than who snoke actually is.

>shiticlorinians

I DWEWAR TP GPDB GET PYT PREQUEL FAGS I CANT STEND YPU

Pls nigga i feel like you should be more mad at the fact that the new sequals are ruining the prequals.

>star shit

It's starkiller morons

except vader turns to the light side and they added hayden chrispensmens force ghost in the remastered movies.

he has blue eyes b/c he's an evil white male

>They need a really god explanation for how he reconstituted Vader's burned corpse though
The force works in mysterious ways

So we're literally Kingdom Hearts now? Where Snoke is Anakin's Heartless or something?

>"well lord vader, what will you call yourself now?"
>"...Snoke"

the real answer is he's DRUUUUUUUUUUUUMPF

OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU YOUNGLINGS DOING IN MY ESCAPE POD I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS

Close. In his dimise, Sheev Palatine activated a failsafe in Vader's suit that harvested his DNA and sent a breakdown of his genrtic material to a databank, where droids worked around the clock to reconstruct the Dark Lord's body - but with one major difference.

Sheev wished to have his own DNA and concousness spliced into the abinjbafiib., However due to the sheer corruptive powers of the Dark Side, an amalgamation of the two evil men was born. A new terror born of Vader and Palpatine.

Source: It was the most batshit, OT pandering fan fiction like idea I could pull out of my ass, which means it's probably what Disney went with

Snoke is an ancient evil nobody with no relation to anyone, or he's Plaugeius

>Scar placement matters in Nu-Canon

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAh

IT'S YOU WHOSE BLIND

How often do you think Palpatine had sex?

Snoke is the first jedi

>still caring about scars when Disney already retconned Kylo's

snoke was snooki this whole time

>That picture
Fucking he'll that's lazy

>Vaders body wasn't burned
This is a bad fan theory

who else ready for the kylo redemption arc

less cheap then him being plageuis the obvious first thought that comes to any ones mind.

either the original anakin is snoke while vader was an intentionally made butchered clone or a force ghost is better than darth faggot who died in his sleep.

if he's a force ghost he is pure dark side now, no light and an anomaly starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Force_Vampire trying to gain a physically form.

the idea of duel force ghost anomaly was around during the force awakens and original concept art you can see was created for the idea.

snoke and vader literally have the same wounds and scars in the exact same place.

so you're left with two options. clone or force ghost force reaper trying to gain a permanent physically form and making him a more serious threat than a sith. but a pure dark side entity birthed from an anomaly trying to gain a physical state of being.

snoke is basically darth vaders pure dark side trying to become permanently physical as he can only reside as a ghost or temporarily 3d.

Snoke is the brother from the force tree thing.

Snoke is played and voiced by Andy Serkis. He is not a previous character we've seen before. Stop being so fucking dumb.

>woah, it can't be! the counter must be broken, get me another one!

snoke is vaders dark side force ghost inspired by this

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Force_Vampire

This thread needs to be screencapped

some consider to be... unnatural.

hah

this theory is so dumb I am sure some writer would do it

why are you tripcoding?

Snoke's coke and smoke
Formerly vader's

But scars right through the pupil and are cool and edgy
It regressed

Because he's an attentionwhoring trans faggot, pay no heed