Clean Room Storytime Part 2

Continuing from last night, shit starts to hit the fan quickly as the cult refuses to leave Chloe alone. Issues 7-12

Part 1:

Thanks OP

Gotta say I cracked up at the rape party in the latest issue.

The years haven't been kind to Anika

please moderators

Astrid is such a deeply fucked up person.

This detective is way too chill about things

What's scarier is that she believes she is totally justified in all the stuff she pulls off

Chloe's starting to lose it a bit

thanks for the storytime, op

And that ends the backstory introduction to the arc. War has been properly declared

Rooks: Good at intimidating actors, bad at the whole bodyguarding thing

Thanks for that bump by the way

The neighbours seriously are the best

The detective looks permanently stoned

Surpressive Peoples in real life scientology talk

reading part one and this really made me wonder when I last read a none super hero comic that didn´t have strong, independent, female protagonists that are superior to the male characters in every way and weak, evil or pathetic portrays of white men

no wonder nobody is buying comics no more

in before people start screaming about the gay agenda

That's a little rude Killian...

yeah.
that has kind been the norm for the last 4 years now.
I stopped buying comics because of that.
Just every now and then come her to see if things have changed
but they never seem to change and only get worse year after year

m8

Chloe is learning how to play the game

What showing a competent white men in current year?
What are you some kind of nazi.

Everybody knows that women are the best in everything an men are just privileged racist, sexist rapist.

And presenting a women as not perfect in anyway would be sexist you fuck

These guys are arguably the weakest part of the arc, as they just kind of appear out of nowhere

Why are you doing this in a storytime thread? The poster count hasn't gone up. I get you're triggered, but you don't have to be pathetic about it ITT.

gr8 b8

You're not really looking hard enough, then.
Not everything has a "muh evil feminist sjw" agenda.

It's amazing that he's even replying to himself

yeah promoting misandry and female supremacy is kinda the new dogma of liberals and most comic book writers are liberals since they pushed out anybody that didn´t agree to their world view

still said that misandry is pushed so obvious nowadays

no wonder most white guys voted for trump. I can´t think of a bigger "fuck you" to the kind of people that write this bullshit

Chloe, you are being way too trusting

>muh evil church was persecuting poor body hosts :'(

Fuck off.

Whatever it is.
It's fucked up.
Probably a mix of both

Spark has a pretty good point here

omg, they amputated Godzillas arms and legs.

Can we de-hook that bait and serve it for lunch? Because I really would like to unpack why all of these Gen-X writers seem utterly incapable of imagining a male protagonist. It seems like you've either got someone like Remender who is full "balls" or it's somewhere on the "Terry Moore - Greg Rucka" spectrum of "I'm trying to direct a feminist Luc Besson film."

>Men and women are roughly the same except women are more likely to ask for directions
One of Neil Gaiman's (flippant) responses to Dave Sim's "misogyny."
>Men and women are equal, and women are better at it.
Pretty much the heart of it.

Killian has never wanted to hate-fuck her more

> why all of these Gen-X writers seem utterly incapable of imagining a male protagonist.

I think because most of these writers aren´t really masculine themselves and put their own short comings when it comes to being a men or masculine in those characters

but let´s not kid yourself. most of those writers are also feminist and modern day feminism basically just comes down to man hatred so it is no surprise that they end up writing weak and pathetic male characters that get out played on every level by female characters

Foolkiller and the new Nova seemed fine.

>Dave Sim's "misogyny."
no idea what you mean.
what did he do?

Neil Gaimans response doens´t shock me. he married a feminist after all. but yeah that is typical male sexism right there

Such a bitch.

It would be rude to leave right now. This is the cover of the second trade: Exile

I would say most do

when was the last time there was a comic with a competent white male protagonist that at no point was beaten by a female character or got told about his short comings by a female character

and when was the last time a comic showed a male character easily defeating a female character

This guy is pretty much the Captain from The Fix

>shown in a skimpy costume and presented as a joke

ok. hard to deny this guy
at this point

Stay classy Capone

OK
What would you alt-righters change to not make this comic "misandrist"

Spark's still "alive" so I guess that's good.