/Porg/ - Porg General:

here we discuss all things porg related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XTnEhlvb6jI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why does Disney want the white audience?

How will Hiro deal with all the Disney lawsuits once Porgs inevitably get memed into alt right symbols?

>American lawsuits
>meaning anything in Nipland
lmao they can't do shit

PORG UBER ALLES! NUR PORG!
Now run to Your fucking shop and buy our fucking merch faggot or gas! SIEG PORG!

F O R C E D
O
R
C
E
D

I like Porg now.

Two yeas ago I would just laugh, but now I need to check this kind of shit, you never now what those madmen at mouseland will do next

Because Disney would pull 7D chess to have their new money maker memed into an Alt Right hate symbol

This honestly made me laugh. Unironic good job OP

Seriously, how would You like to meme them into nazi? It may work at Sup Forums but thats not enough. Spread them or reddit, twitter, 9gag and do it at least few times a day.

sounds like we need moar porg memes

Hi, I wasn't aware of the Porg until today, and I came here just say that I absolutely hate the Porg.

das is verboten!

Tough luck, Fritz.

When did every board get invaded by Sup Forums?

Nazi Porg is a hilarious meme.
Inb4 Disney sues the internet like the pepe guy.

Should make fake star wars adverts with subtle hints to white race superiority

they can't stand themselves in a confined place

You ARE Sup Forums...

>Nazi Porg is a hilarious meme
No it isn't, it's shit just like the porg.

thing is it's not about whole SW, but to throw all hate of Ewok/Jar Jar kids enteriment. If done right, Porgs may drop sales a bit, maybe, (MAYBE) showing Disnshit to stop making these clearly merch-sale shits anymore.
1st NAZI porg appeared few minutes after trailer dropped, and from no on they grow on and on.
It probably wont work, but if these is 0.00001% chance, worth a try to force this meme.

>implying Sup Forums is not Sup Forums
I want plebbitors to leave. NOW!!!

Sup Forums is Sup Forums. Sup Forums is just the concentrated essence of shit post.

ill pump out as many nazi porg memes as it takes brotha

>2014 Gamergate
>2015-16 phoneposters
>2017 Donald Trump and World War Meme

this meme is the essense of Sup Forums. after having witnessed how easy it is to get the media to pick up on anything you label as a nazi, we use that against them to make a ridiculous meme about their character-that he's a white supremacist-just like the frog. The fucking media will pick up on it like lemmings and the jews' movie will be damaged by their own tactics, fucking brilliant.
i know this will catch on, I know Im gonna be reading about this on CNN, so just wanted to get in early and say good job lads keep up the good work

/pol is like the thing, there is no stopping it.

>that massive increase in 2014 because gaymergate
>that steady hike since 2016 because meme elections
Fuck this place. Fuck you all.
Fuck me.
plase

Libcuck pussies crying for 8 years ITT

>when you realize that by being from 2007, what once meant I was a newfag now qualifies me as an oldfag older than literally over 99% of posters

feels good man

Still a newfag at heart, I see

man fuck you Ive had a bad day let me have this m8

why the fuck does everyone think the 2014 spike was cuz goobergate and not the fappenneing

um....no
"newfag" was a derrogatory for people from newgrounds, the same way 9gagers are called "9fags", etc. They (you) didn't get the joke and assumed it meant newcomer.

It's this fucking faggot again

Everyone who came for the fappening was already here forever
Gamergate made normies come to see the evil internet woman hating boogie men not realizing you are here forever.

Kys.

oy veyyyyy

>1503755366268.gif

Compared to me you're still new, not that I'm proud of it, at least not anymore.

This. Make it so, autists

>When did every board get invaded by /disneyshill/?
Fixed

it will take some effort and risks but as someone noticed, media easly catch up anything nazi-related, so time to spread this at reddit, twitter or 9gag

If only you knew the underlying current that is driving Sup Forums and the forces involved. The gods never left, and they never needed prayer to survive. It's not just Kek involved either.

They don't. Look at the commercials for all things SW over the past two years. Disney's made it clear that SW is for everyone BUT white boys.

You can't stop it because you can't refute it.
And engaging in name-calling and social-bullying is not refuting it.

Can we do the same with the minions? I hate those things

probably too late
thats why we must take chance with porgs and do it quickly

It might be a little bit to late for minions. Porgs are still fresh and don't have any real public image. It's ripe for tainting.

Signed up to knowyourmeme and posted pics under their porgs article. Got banned for "nazi propaganda".

Well...

try post this one to start with its cropped well enough to hide obvious nazi stuff, yet captures nazi feeling perfectly

I think the only board not invaded by Sup Forums is /x/ and they're all a bunch of tinfoil hat wearing fucks anyways

We came. We conquered. Our board now.

You guys have to infestate tumblr and reddit with the message of "porgs are nazis" to be any relevant.

But he's 100% correct.

in progress, needs just some proper kickstart

PORRRRRRRRRRRGGG!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=XTnEhlvb6jI

bump

God I hate these things. They are the most blatant soulless cash grab I've seen in a long time.

Sup Forums has always been racist. Always.

If you don't know this then it's you that are the invader.

If I didn't know any better, I'd assume this was intentionally a parody of that foam video.

>meanies on Sup Forums making fun of porgs
>Sup Forums makes them nazi's
>now Sup Forums loves porgs
based Sup Forums spreading love