Mfw all this Weinstein business has forced Sup Forums to decide whether they want to side with women or defend a Jew

>mfw all this Weinstein business has forced Sup Forums to decide whether they want to side with women or defend a Jew

I have never seen so much existential angst in my entire life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wEu7quzUsDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>nearly all threads defend Weinstein thus solidifying for all time that bitter virginity is the true root of the alt-right

Tis truly the cause of all men's plight.

>angst
you're the one making threads, bro.

Yep it's Bill Cosby all over again
>all those women are lying whores, cosby dindu nuffin
>yeah but cosby's a nigger so he'd totally rape all those women

How can people be this unironically ignorant. Do they just see what they want to. Lay off the schizophrenia.

all i want is to see is all top hollywood whores to acknowledge they sucked cock for oscars, weinstein losing it up and shooting himself in the head, and finally the whole weinstein hard drive with documented "parties" and everything to be dumped on the internet.

is it much to ask?

hollywood is a disgusting cesspool where people sell their souls to the devil for mortal riches and everyone can cry into their millions if they're so traumatized

This seems to be the general consensus from what I've seen so far

Best thread on Sup Forums right now.

Don't know the story about Weinstein is there evidence or is it just accusations? Not that I wouldn't believe a fat Jew would rape pretty white women.

It's hilarious watching this shit desu

Also, Trump and Israel
>Israel is evil, and so are the Jews
>Oh Trump is the most pro-Israel president? Wtf I love Israel now

audio recordings
youtube.com/watch?v=wEu7quzUsDk

I defend what's right, period.

Show me the proof of rape first. Allegations and claims are not proof.

Phone conversations and Harvey begging for pussy is not proof.

provide arguments any time

>all of this liberal projecting
Actually right now Sup Forums thinks Weinstein is a part of pizza gate, but hey anyone who is conservative is Sup Forums eh?
>Comparing neo-cons to the alt right, to libertarians, to Zionist, to fascists, and to monarchists.

Oh yes, all conservatives (tm) are the same. Just a hive mind of morons who haven't become le enlightened by their own euphoria

I browse this board more than 10hours a day so I see all the threads and none tried to defend the fat kike

Or I could hate both.

Ya, the kike abused his position to fuck roasties, but the roasties are turbo-sluts who agreed to suck off a fat Jew in exchange for roles.

>defending feminists or a Jewish guy
How about neither? Why take sides in what is essentially and industry family fight.

Interesting. Wonder if there are any more tapes that haven't been released yet.

Ah so you're an enlightened centrist I see

>Comparing neo-cons to the alt right
He actually didn't mention alt right at all, just pointing out the complete 180 Sup Forumscucks did in the situation.

>none tried to defend the fat kike
>I see all the threads
Liar.

Seeing you neet losers discuss any social issue is a riot anyway, so keep at it.

go on the archive and found one

That would be if Sup Forums had any sense of self awareness whatsoever

How is that anyone different from previous threads?

>hating the world for what it is instead of hating yourself for not adapting to the world

Is reddit down again or something?

see

i cant take the he's a jew thing anymore. it makes me cringe man.

This place has been reddit for years champ.

No, Hollywood is run by rapist, child molester, mass murderers and satanists. The thing is, Weinstein has been set up. His brother and handlers are forcing actresses to taint his movie because of recent poor movie decisions he's made over past few years. He does what every sick fuck does behind the scenes, he's just suffering from it.
Either that or its a big distraction from something else going on. Hurricabe Harvey happens and then Weinstein is being accussed of rape. It's odd.

*taint his reputation
Dammit

>using women getting what they deserve to take down jews

its perfect Mr. Redditor.

Why are people acting like it's new and shocking? I don't follow showbusiness news or gossip and I've always known about Weinstein.

I defend neither.

Mewrchants are gonna merchant.

And whores are gonna casting-couch to take shortcuts to bigger paychecks and better roles.

Fuck 'em both. And I am sure there's a lot more "tiger blood" floating around Hollywood than the public knows.

Casting couches are as old as Hollywood.

It truely is nothing new.

It's just fun to see these people who really are so unfuckingbelievably arrogant get served some humble pie by the people getting a taste of what kind of trash they are.

>gas the kikes
>women can ruin a man's career with just an accusation

I.... can't.... pick....

I can't wait until it collapses.

If the Hollywood collapses the whole country will collapse like a house of cards. You can't wait for America to become a third-world country?

>some 2 star general got fired for calling a female soldier a hottie on facebook
weinstein is bad but you know they are going to overreact to this shit even more than before

clearly, all the hypocrisy is on the women crying rape side

women using sex to climb socially and powerful men taking advantage of it, is literally as old as human race.

what the heck was this about?

he wanted her to stay for a few minutes so people assumed he got to toucher boobs? lmao

t. californian
Those satanic monsters who think they're untouchable gods will eventually be dragged into the sunlight to be disinfected. Weinstein is just one of many.

>If the Hollywood collapses the whole country will collapse

>Hollywood kike outed for being a degenerate predator
>supposed feminists exposed that they used sex to advance careers instead of talent
This is win win for us desu you jidf kike. This will open eyes on leftist hypocrisy.

yes Sup Forums is even more pathetic about this weinstein shit

our guy Tuck is right. the government needs to investigate hollywood at least as much as they investigated universities. What makes them so special?

*upvoted*

>implying our (((government))) didn't already know

make sure to subscribe pal

not the cause, but a correlated issue.

if for some reason american propaganda machinery would fall in disgrace, it would mean that there are powerful forces willing to overthrow the empire.

t. (((Weinstein defender)))

They aren't. These things take sadly time and lots of bureaucracy is involved. It's obvious to them that weinstein is being thrown in front of a bus and it's obvious that they know Hollywood is hell incarnate but they are carefully looking for timing. It's very frustrating, I know.

My dad also partly sides against the accusors . He says the women didn't HAVE to suck his cock. Even though some of them were forced to do so. You heard the tape of him begging that woman to watch him do something.

Is there anything morally wrong with when you have power to exchange that power for sexual favors?

I don't really see what the point of this whole "scandal" is

agreed, how is anybody shocked by this?