What do we do about the nu male problem ? I see a bunch of them at my uni

What do we do about the nu male problem ? I see a bunch of them at my uni

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=73H2ZcyUpvk
youtube.com/watch?v=2YF-ITjBTIQ
numalemedical.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bait them. Leave BLM posters everywhere, blaming them for racism and black oppression. Then leave white power leaflets. The nu males will either be culled by the niggers or be redpilled into becoming ubermensch.

Let Darwinism play

Following the Jahansnism today can cure nu males!

youtube.com/watch?v=73H2ZcyUpvk

The irony is most of that development team is redpilled as fuck.

Single one out and assault it. Seriously. It will either turn his testosterone back on or she will call the cops.

Then WHY, OH WHY did they make No Guy Buy?

Granted, the only peeople I know who bought it were hxc Berniefags. Maybe they're doing Kek's work after all...

How? They're a bunch of lying faggots

Thought about this but I don't want to have a record because most likely he'll call the cops

Its So fight club!

They specifically decided to only allow white males to work in their office. Most of them are very far right.

Praise Jahanism.

Retard

Make them feel inferior by being a better man, lift, shave and dress nicely. If they feel inferior they will try improving on their own, or become fat beta fags.

Be a friendly and confident physically fit man and inspire them to be a better version of themselves.

Why they were happy while performing this scam?
Scamming people requires being serious

I find the best thing in nu males is their inability to counter argument and respond to insults. I actually made not one, but 2 guys cry because I said mean things about them, their families and their gfs.
And they did not hit me, for fucks sake that was pathetic.

>this excuses them for releasing No Wife's Son

>all white developers
No wonder that game was a disaster. Why can't white people innovate anymore without the help of other racial groups ? Are they slowly becoming more stupid and will eventually reach nigger level intelligence ? Or are other races(not niggers) are just becoming smarter?

Old guy here.

You literally are one.

You might not think that you are, but you truly are a fruity little homo, every single young person is 100% bitchmade. I have no idea why, I think it's because you stay indoors too much when you're at the age where you're supposed to be out fighting and fucking.

Even when you faggots work out, you're still chickenhearted passive aggressive sheltered nancies.

Witcher 3 says hello

Nice role playing leaf. Here have a cartoon girl picture.

"fruity little homo"
"100% bitchmade"
"passive aggressive sheltered nancies"
So many keks in just one post.

Probably because gamers are stupid nu male faggots, particularly sci fi and fantasy gamers.

>LE SIMULACRUM OF AN ENTIRE UNIVERSE ON MY LAPTOP, IF YOU PLEASE MILORD

EMP attack to the grid and natural selection.

Kek is fond of chaos,
He rewards with dubs to all religions !

They'll die lonely or at the very least raise someone elses kid their gene pool dies with them just wait.

CDPR employs foreigners (including niggers), have a peek at the credits.

Don't care about nu males until they made shitty games and sell it for $60

I work as a developer in a startup.
Even the founders are pussies. software devs are obnoxious and smell like coffee/cigarette.

From the thumbnail I thought ISIS was hyped about some game

>all white game
>still not all white devs
Success
Thanks for proving my point

ok then, burden of proof is on you both, go find me these fabled CDPR niggers

Yeah for logistic and shit in other countries, watch tour they doing around company in Warsaw, the only black guy is Mike Pondsmith

youtube.com/watch?v=2YF-ITjBTIQ

Nothing. Just let nature run it's course and let their wives get fucked by BBC.

Post deadlift 3 rep max

give them testosterone, not even kidding. more than the beards, hair, and those fucking glasses, the low test is what gives numales that defining cuck-looking facial expression. western europe has it even worse than the US in this regard.

Posing for a pic with the mouth open surprised face. Classic nu male indicator

> need to buy glasses. every pair is the one worn by nu-males

what to do?

Another sign of low test. People have it mixed up. Low test is the cause, nu-males are the symptom.

rimless or light colored frames. it's those fucking black frames that define the nu male glasses.

you guys invented that look and you're still no.1, don't put yourselves down like that

numalemedical.com/

kek

If you got a beard like that, please.. just shave.

wtf i hate white supremacy now