The disneys starwars movies are ruinning the prequals

The disneys starwars movies are ruinning the prequals.

How do we stop Sup Forums?

The prequels were already ruined when they came out

They at least tried different things. I feel like the new one is going to be almost the same movie as empire strikes back

It's not. I can tell by the new trailer they're going to subvert our expectations of it following the ESB plot.

star wars is pleb trash for little kids

Double subvertion of expectation to become like the original

You need to go back.

I fucking love those aliens for some reason. Only Georgie Boy could get away with making his aliens the trade embargo chinks.

>walker attacks on ice planet
BUT THERES TIE FIGHTERS THERE NOW TOO XD

>reluctant master, overly skilled apprentice
BUT LE FORCE IS FEMALE NOW

>bad guys have super duper star destroyer
BUT ITS BIGGER THAN THE EXECUTOR IDIOTS

That may be so, but I love it and will continue to love it while fags like you continue to be mad about it.

pretend they don't exist

Sup Forums doesnt need stopping, Pajeet.
Come back once your English course is over.

>walker attacks on ice planet
Not an ice planet. Will happen in the last act as opposed to the opening scene and will likely be ground combat only.
>reluctant master, overly skilled apprentice
Luke will refuse to train Rey leaving her unsure of her place as opposed to Luke leaving against Yoda's wishes to save his friends.
>>bad guys have super duper star destroyer
Bad guys having a different ship is irrelevant to the plot.

there are 8 Star Wars movies now, and 6 of them are shit. how the fuck can this franchise be ruined any further?

Uhh no reddit sweetie

how can you ruin a pile of runny shit. the prequels are literally and figuratively the worst things ever.

The prequels are expensive disposable flicks made from first draft scripts. George didn't give a fuck.

You need to kill yourself for being an autistic millennial faggot

But if someone who is really talented read all that "reddit" 4-6 trash and makes a really good film and some idiot reads all the shit from 1-3 and makes garbage, which is better?

protip: 4-6

i'd rather have a pretty good esb remake than an original but fucking atrocious film like any of the prequels

The prequels ruined themselves. They were bad movies before Disney came along. And now that disney is also making bad star wars movies, it doesn't change that the prequels still were flawed and sucked.
>B-but at least they tried something different
So what? If you try something different and fail, and try to do the same thing and fail, you've still failed either way.
Stop bringing this capeshit/console war mentality to everything. DC and Marvel can both make manchild trash for plebs.
There is no conservation of suck in the universe.

>first draft scripts
>George didn't give a fuck

This is objectively correct.

pretty soon being a white male won't count for anything, and you will be left with nothing because you are a chubby neet with a pube beard

You mean like the "good" ANH remake we got?

>and will likely be ground combat only.
Said the idiot when the trailer shows good guy ships shooting down bad guy ships on said salt planet
Also,
>Not an ice planet.
WOW! SALT! SUCH A DIFFERENCE!

This post is kino.

It was not good, and yet, 1000x better than all 3 pleb-quels combined.

I meant no space combat like in Empire. It'll all be on the planet.

Everything untill they get to Naboo was practical effects, sets and models except for battle droids.

>carry fisher dies in movie
>dead in real life
I think im on to something guys

Empire had no big climactic battle de fak r u on about

preach on comrade

I'm talking about the walker scene in the first act.

They're entirely right though. White suicide is real and there's nothing you can do but scream and cry :)

She won't die in this one.

ok sweaty :)

The original n the prequals had asian aliens (trade feds), black jedi, a midget kungfu master, space princess, space queen.

It was more progressive than the newer movies ffs

Reminder that Blade Runner rekindled Ford's will to live after TFA extinguished it.

Anyone's soul will be rekindled if theyre getting paid shit ton for a movie

And it still didn't come off as anti-white male because atleast George knew to focus on making an imaginative world instead of a political agenda. Disney is transparent as fuck.

He got way less for BR than TFA.

There's a big problem with what Mark Kogan says : Black, Brown and Muslim people aren't really massive supporters of Isreal and jewish people you know. So if you bite the hands that feed you, if Europe and USA become brown, Israel will stop existing.
Israel is changing very fast too, it's becoming Brown and Black at a very fast rate. Israel today certainly doesn't look like Israel 50 years ago that's a reality. So basically, what he says really is projection.
Also, there's plenty we can do about it. And are currently doing. Trump became President of the United States it didn't happen randomly you know.
Also, I'm pretty sure the guy never step foot in European countries. He's living in usa or israel.

He knew that thus shit will blow up