Danny Phantom Marathon Thread #1

>Episode: "Mystery Meat"
Links:
kisscartoon.se/Cartoon/Danny-Phantom-Season-01/Episode-001

watchcartoononline.io/danny-phantom-episode-1-mystery-meat

>What is this?
To commemorate 10 years since Danny Phantom ended, we're celebrating by watching all 53 episodes of the show, one episode every Saturday for all 53 Saturdays in 2017.

>What's happening in this topic?
Once a week, every Saturday, there will be a general created for discussing that week's episode in particular, along with a link to said episode.

>What's the point of this?
It's just a fun little activity to do throughout 2017 to make the year a bit more interesting, nothing more.

>Why Danny Phantom?
I haven't watched the show in years, and when I did, I never saw all the episodes. Plus, there's exactly 53 episodes and 53 Saturdays, so it matched up perfectly.

>This is stupid
It's very possible that's the case, if it is, please feel free to voice your grievances about it here. If enough people hate this, I won't do it, no hard feelings.

IMPORTANT:
Is this a terrible idea? Have better suggestions for a layout for this topic? Know an easy link to all the episodes such as a MEGA? Know how to do it better and want to be in charge of making these topics instead? Want to berate me for making this stupid thing in the first place? Other? Please address these within this topic, it's the reason it was made in the first place.

Aw yea, I totally forgot this was happening. I remember staying up for the premiere during the Kids Choice Awards. Anybody remember the original tagine "Not seeing is believing"? Really did kinda fit the tone that show really had in the beginning of the first season I think.

Butch Hartman said Danny Phantom is in "hibernation." Season 4 is coming. I hope he doesn't make it jump the shark like Fairly Odd Parents.

Really? That sounds pretty neat. Source?

So is this show a monster of the week or does it have a storyline?

A bit of both. It's episodic, but there is an overarching storyline.

Not sure what happened to the programmer, but if anyone wants work to continue on the DP dating sim, I'm still up to writing for it.

Why doesn't Danny just tell his parents? he said he had them for a full month and still phasing in and out with no control, is it because he just doesn't trust them enough to help him?

monster of the week but there are some returning characters and some power up for danny

What the hell? I'm game. Maybe this time I can actually stomach the animation.

Must be one hell of an "hibernation" since the lastest new episode was in fucking 2007.

I suppose hibernation is better than dead, though.

Oh for the love of God, do you actually believe that blindingly obvious lie?

Of course not, but having a series in hibernation IS better than dead.

That said, user never posted a source, so I'm deciding not to believe it.

This show is never coming back desu

>To commemorate 10 years since Danny Phantom ended
dear god
oh no, how old is fairly oddparents

Then wgy are there blogs that say that Danny has been cancelled by Nick back in early 2007?

That just supports it isn't coming back, user...

16 years

>"I... command you to... GO AWAY!"

How did this not work?

His parents hunt ghosts for a living. They would assume he was either possessed or a ghost shapeshifted into him (it's happened before)

Any ghost tech would either capture him (the thermas does work on him, even when in human form) or hurt him since his DNA is merged with ghost DNA (wtf). His dad isn't too bright, his mom can be trigger-happy and very competent when she thinks the kids are in danger. She'd shoot first and ask questions later.

Best case scenario, they actually listen to Danny and somehow purge the ghost DNA from him. Their town is fucked since the portal is now open and they have no one with ghost powers to defend it.

8gag has their own marathon thread on this show, and to no one's surprise, their taste is utter shit.

They think every episode after the very first one was a decline in quality(the show didn't decline until season 3 really). And they think DannyxPaulina would've been a better pairing than DannyxSam, if only because Paulina is le token hot Latino (even though her personality is totally shallow and she didn't care about Danny, while Sam, for all her flaws and preachiness, did care about Danny).

they could dismantle the portal but that would still leave vlad and the asteroid

Do you count Season 3 as canon?

Most people do, since there wasn't much problem with it.
However, people are divided on considering the finale canon.

Why wouldn't it be?

DannyxValerie was the best pairing in the show