This thing will win a CCA and be nominated for a Golden Globe and an Oscar

This thing will win a CCA and be nominated for a Golden Globe and an Oscar

How does that make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2017/film/news/academy-new-members-class-of-2017-1202481404/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It won't get nominated for any important Oscars.

it wont
capeshit only gets nominations/awards for vfx or sound and both sucked in WW

I'm talking about Gal Gadot

This movie sucked

very pleased, America is my #1 source for retard comedy.

They opened the flood gates.

Non whites are now in the academy voting for this shit.

It's fucking disgusting what's happening in the US.

Feels good.

Hollywood is falling to pieces. The empty gesture of giving that whore awards will do nothing to stop it.

>America is my #1 source for retard comedy.
Get a mirror and you have an even better source of comedy.

What is the price of an Oscar?

>Non whites are now in the academy voting for this shit.

Unprecedented 700 new members to "diversify", including herself

variety.com/2017/film/news/academy-new-members-class-of-2017-1202481404/

Someone has to fill the void left by Harv

Involuntary comedy, you mean

Still refusing to see the truth? Your country is the laughing stock of the world, son.

just end it

I'm hearing Jewish Voices and I love it

I'm fine with it, if that happens. These award shows mean less than nothing to me. And I'm too old to get buttflustered about things that don't matter.

It does matter you dumb defeatist.

They're destroying your culture.

>implying it won't get nominated and win VFX

It's the perfect punchline to the Oscar's joke

What is my culture? Please tell me who you believe me to be.

The fucking fight scenes were ass

meh, it was an ok movie

the assdamage over a meaningless award show will be worth it.

>dat jewish priviledge right there

Tell that to the Suicide Squad defenders

Europe and the UK are far worst.

At least the US has federal restrictions on freedom of speech.

Suicide Squad / Defenders crossover when?

As long as Disney marvel loses I'm happy

I'm being completely serious:
Why do so many movies fail to do falling scenes well? They virtually never look good, but I can't actually tell why.

Physics is one of the hardest parts of CGI, and for these things they can't rely on motion capture

t.HomecomingDefender

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

She will win in the Critics' Choice (she was nominated last year for BvS even though she had a dozen lines), the "Female Lead in an Action Movie" award

She will probably be nominated for a Golden Globe because it's the media that picks them and she's the media's new fave

The Oscars are a stretch but she already managed to jew her way into the Academy, so you never know

What great country are you from then?

Is she acting here or was that from a blooper

She's never acting
It's her method

Hollywood awards shows are LITERALLY just an excuse to soapbox feminism and bash Trump, who cares?

>"aaaaaand cut"
>"Beautiful, sweetheart, you were amazing"

I've seen pics of Sup Forums trying to connect african-americans with oblong skulls, and i'm seeing it here with this girl
>its so weird

>try to connect

Have you ever seen a nigger irl?

well, that's the thing with SNL, they can't make her do 200 takes