Anglosphere = Master Race

Is the anglosphere the ultimate proof that anglos are the master race and the only race capable of effortlessly creating civilization?

Their language will soon take over the planet, their clothing is considered normal all around the globe, their food is considered normal even in non-anglo countries.

Why can't other countries just give up and join the anglosphere already?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lW9Uudkx42g
army.mod.uk/medical-services/dental.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIwzRkjn86w
youtube.com/watch?v=zxbNM8yO7uM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suez_Crisis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Compelling argument Klaus.

You're right, all nations should give up and let the Anglo tell them how to build their civilisation.

>TFW you love your Queen

Its a pretty good feeling

Yes and no

Anglosphere is the master race.

But Germany can stay the fuck away from it. Fuck off.

Unless you're a stinky Algerian Quebecois. But the rest of Canada loves the Queen. GOD SAVE THE QUEEN.

LONG LIVE OUR NOBLE QUEEN!

SEND HER VICTORIOUS

HAPPY AND GLORIOUS

You could join us. Our Royal family was German long ago.

OF THEE I SING

>King/Queen
>Empire
Pick One

REEEE

>Constitutional monarchy
>Conquers land, calls it an empire

Noone cares Greece. We know how to do things

I would gladly die for Her Majesty. I'm ex British Army and swore on oath to defend Her Majesty. It has no expiry date. Valid for my life.

Same feels Canada bro.
youtube.com/watch?v=lW9Uudkx42g

I'm thinking about joining the Army Dental corps. Should I?

Tfw when half Anglo and half Dutch.

>Dental
But your british?

>mfw your dynasty is German.

What?

army.mod.uk/medical-services/dental.aspx

Royal Army Dental Corps

>faith
degenerate

America is the only country that left the Anglosphere and it ended up as the most powerful country of all time. Made me think.

South Africa is Dutch tee Bee atsj

would you join the french forigen legand if they wants to start a race war and are goverment says no?

Aside from india,hong kong,Singapore arguably Egypt and the levant you held for 20 years your empire was garbage. Everything else was african garbage or uninhabited land taken from natives.

>america
>most powerful county of all time
>of all time
My sides.

*country

It is though

I didn't know there were dentists in britain, I just thought you guys went to the rest of europe, or america.

The Anglo era is ending with whites becoming a minority in some Western countries and China taking over.

The Anglos had a golden age, and just like the golden ages of other peoples, the Anglo golden age has passed and we are degenerating.

The Chinks in 30 years will be more powerful than the US though.

>fish and chips
>ugly clothes
>bad teeth hygiene
>still a monarchy

omg everyone is looking up to you!!
oh please

AYO HOL UP

>french forigen legand
You alright there mate?

Well you just said America was not powerful, and now you are saying they won't be in 30 years. Retard brit. No wonder your empire fell lmao

Go away, t*rkroach

>TFW the roatch doesn't know the difference between the British Empire and the Anglosphere

The USA is a part of the Anglosphere you fucking idiot. The Angloshere is a term used for the Western English speaking democracies

>The United Kingdom
>The United States
>Canada
>Australia
>New Zealand
>(sometimes) Ireland

Unless they stop copying our stuff they will stay behind. They literally merged a T-80 and an M1.

I won't advise you. Do what you want.
I'm ex Royal Engineers. I made munitions safe and also destroyed any objective that I was given.

I don't know much about Royal Army Dental Corps. They looked after my teeth and gums. I got a check every three months. Check the Royal Air Force and Royal Navy too. They are good lads.
One of my best mates was a submariner. Fuck that - being underwater for weeks triggers my claustrophobia.

If you are committed then you'll do well.

The revolution was a mistake.

>you will never be a royal marine conquering aquitaine for queen and country in the year 1816
>non anglos will never be treated like the provincial shitstains they really are

>babby copes with being irrelevant

No you fucking retard. That was some other brit. Fuck off. No wonder your dogshit empire fell.

You conquered the world, we conquered the moon. Have fun during global warming retard, I'll be hanging out space-side.

You're right, nobody can ever compete with the Roman Empire.

Meh, too many muslims for me

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: JOgoZLXg) 09/15/16(Thu)16:08:58 No.88965122▶
>File: the_overlords.jpg (286 KB, 1600x900)
> (You)
>Unless they stop copying our stuff they will stay behind. They literally merged a T-80 and an M1.

Their economy is projected to not only be bigger than yours, but to make yours like dogshit.

Jesus christ. wtf is that?

Added pic:

NOBODY IS ANGLO SAXON EXCEPT THE ROYALTY

AUSTRALIA IS 90% CELTIC AND GAELIC

FUCK

OFF

It's not really me doing it for money. It's more for the chance to say that a) I served the glorious Queen and b) to see other countries.

Reminder: China is currently undergoing a housing bubble that makes America's look positively stable, and every time they try to unfreeze their stock market it starts crashing right away.

Facts hurt, Mohammed?

India, Indonesia and China with their slave labour will boom in the future.

It's why we need America to be stronger than ever. Can you imagine the Chinks having the upper hand? Terrifying. They might annex Japan and nobody could stop them.

Japan will be an uninhabited ghost country by 2050. Someone might as well take it.

anglo food... normal. Geez.

Your greatest British chef is Scottish and learned to cook from the French.

I love traditional European food, particularly pleb food. Sausages, cheese, bread pudding, stews, meat pies, fried fish and chips, etc.

What's the 100% ethnic English food that's not fast food or that comes out of a jar?

I want to eat something an English sheep herder ate in 1500.

Dibs, nuke anyone who touches it.

>would you join the french forigen legand
>legend
Is your keyboard fucked?

No. I'm 48 years old and have served my country. Also why would I fight for another country?
The French Foreign Legion don't serve my country. It's French.
Time to watch my kids grow up, look after my wife. Grow old with grace, honour and dignity.
Fighting is not in my future plan.

this, desu

Union Flags & Red Ensigns everywhere

The Japanese will have transferred their consciousness into a massive network and begin mass productions of of combat drones.

So begins the second Sino-Japanese War.

other than Halifax, the most proud Loyalist town in the country

Is that yours?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIwzRkjn86w

God damn I love being anglo.

>Mfw a frenchie was speaking in his native subhuman shit-tongue near me

wrong, the master race will be the one that reaches human augmentation and singularity technologies the first. there is currently no master race.

We Brexit now. The Eternal Anglo rises.

>What is Victoria.

my what? my town? That's a general store in my area called "The Thousand Islands". Very pro-British, very Loyalist, and is a great example of the weirdest phenomena in Canada:

>Scots/Irish hate their own countrymen but collectively hate the English, until they come to Canada

And then they have this weird deja vu where they forgot what they hated. Towns like Inverary. Perth, and Glen Tay have 90% of the homes flying several flags, usually including the Union Flag.

>Loyalist township
>Loyalist islands
>Loyalist College

that's the regional anthem of the Maritimes. We grew up singing this fucking song in kitchen parties.

Thanks for the throwback, friend. One of our best shows was about Loyalist times c. late 18th century.

youtube.com/watch?v=zxbNM8yO7uM

So if the whole of Scotland were to move to Canada for a holiday, they would come back as loyalists.

Hmm......

That's probably my living in on this side of the country where the fighting happened and the cultural struggles are more pronounced for not thinking of Her Majesty's British Columbia.

That minority population is a wee high there, lad. Hope they stop importing shitskins from Vancouver

Victoria racial makeup

European 62,550 82.3%
South Asian 1,160 1.5%
Chinese 2,895 3.8%
Black 850 1.1%
Filipino 1,155 1.5%
Latin American 505 0.7%
Arab 340 0.4%
Southeast Asian 460 0.6%
West Asian 290 0.4%
Korean 355 0.5%
Japanese 470 0.6%
Other visible minority 90 0.1%
Mixed visible minority 415 0.5%
First Nations 3,325 4.4%
Métis 1,205 1.6%
Inuit 100 0.1%

These percents tho.

>tfw 6,255,082.3% European

Irish bicker back and forth about who hates the English more, then bicker about religion. They come to the Ottawa Valley, like they have for hundreds of years, and forget about their petty squabbles immediately b/c no one gives a fuck here.

The IRA-supporting orange-men were all Torontonians, before Toronto became ENRICHED

I wish Newfoundland never joined Canada and stayed sovereign.

Still to this day Newfoundland is mainly Irish/English stock.

>India has more English speakers than USA, even though with atrocious accents
>Not part of the Anglosphere
Kill yourself, niggers.

you better change that flag my dude

Green is a nice colour, but with red, and blue it is vile.

Yeah but your official language isn't English. And you can't poo in a loo.

there not tainted with the genes of the french? dont tell your prime minister or there fucked.

Already fucked,murdered and thrown in the ocean mate.

Canada and straya have militaries?

Says the hedonistic atheist sven. While your busy reciting Richard Dawkins quotes and gulping Muhammads semen, the ANGLO are PRAYING AND CONQERING

>Is the anglosphere the ultimate proof that anglos are the master race and the only race capable of effortlessly creating civilization?
>effortlessly
Bullshit.

>JTF2
>cuts the throat and leaves a bottle of maple syrup as a token of remembrance

hehe, nothing personal, kid.

Technically, if Australia, Canada and New Zealand got attacked, the UK would have to step in and defend them.

In fact, British military in Canada was the main reason than the US didn't take Canada. They wouldn't have beaten us in a war.

So Canada exists as an independent country because of British military. The Canadian/Australian/New Zealand military swear an allegiance to the Queen.

>wants to start a race war

Are fucking deluded?

I've been there. It's literally 60% Jiggers boo. It's all Fucking Africans and Middle Easterns, Slavs too.

Stop with the fantasy. It's literally a black Legion with snivelling French men.

Closet thing to white I'd 2Rep. The parachute regiment and they used to be filled with genuine Nazis who fled Germany after WWII. I was told it was still like that, lies... The first guys I saw were black Africans.

Stay the fucking away from there if you think it's what a race war is. You have no clue.

If only it was the French who colonized meme countries like America and their language became the world language instead of that disgusting shitty English

>The Suez Crisis , also named theTripartite Aggression and theKadesh Operation , was an invasion of Egypt in late 1956 byIsrael, followed by theUnited Kingdomand France. The aims were to regain Western control of theSuez Canaland to remove Egyptian President. Gamel Abdel Nasser from power.After the fighting had started, theUnited States, , theSoviet Union, and theUnited Nations forced the three invaders to withdraw. The episode humiliated Great Britain and Franceand strengthened Nasser.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suez_Crisis

>JTF2

Literally no one cares. You say it as if anyone outside Canada cares.

kingston is like that too. downtown has loads of union flags